Transgender Zoophiles?

there was someone in my area that posted on beastforum looking for girls that were interested and I replied. I went over to their house maybe 3 or 4 times and successfully got them to mount me a few times. The owner put a bit too much pressure on his dogs and got frustrated when I couldn't get them to mount me which was pretty off-putting to me so I stopped going back. Kinda unfortunate because I felt like I was forming a nice bond with one of the two dogs (the one that mounted me the majority of the time). Sometimes he just wanted to cuddle and I was happy to do that, but the owner really wanted to see us fuck so he would lose patience with us and I'm just not down with that. I haven't pursued this again because I worry that this will typically be the case when playing with someone else's dogs.
I hear that. Frankly I'm to nervous about doing such a matter. You are to vulnerable while knotted and theres to many crazy people. That and I'm to scared itll be an elaborate set up and I'll start hearing the cops theme song

I'm not trans, but questioned a lot of things, especially in my 20's. I purposely chose an androgynous username here. My real life name is actually androgynous too, which is something I like.

I've had some experiences with a wonderful FtM person in the past, and also more recently the only real person I met in real time that's interested in zoo sex is a FtM person that I met on reddit from the Bad Dragon sub.

Welcome to you all!

Mid-twenties, pre-op, passable, submissive trans girl here in az. ?? Straight (as in I like men) and possibly in the minority here because although I find nothing hotter in the world than watching a man get licked or rimmed by a dog, or watching him give her/him a good pounding, I have little desire to partake in it myself (with the exception of lending a helping hand, or of sharing the man’s cock with the doggy/worshiping him at the same time)

It’s a shame because any guy I’ve ever had the guts to bring it up to (apart from my few successful zoo dalliances w/ doms who enjoy being worshiped by pets of all kind) has always been a guy who says it’s ‘way too kinky for him’ or that he’d only want to see me get fucked by a dog. Quite the pickle (but I hold out hope, lol~ can’t a girl just find a guy who will have her walk in on him cheating with the dog? :love:Simple wants!)
Well this is just to cool. I have always felt that one should just let someone be who they will be and just enjoy them for what the have to offer and not pressure them into anything. Sometimes just having an observer is awesome. I have learned in my 48 years on this planet that just having a companion is enough. So there are folks like me who would be glad to just let you do as you please and not think it kinky. I love animals and belive that that love should be well rounded as it would be with any human lover.

I am a regular male but I welcome all kinds. I feel one must be comfortable in their own skin as it were. After all you are all just flesh and blood humans looking for love and acceptance. You have it from this guy. Everyone needs companionship regardless of the fact that nature put yall on a bit of detour when you were born that needs a little help getting in the right direction. So yay for you awesome folks. It aint the outside that is truly important it is the unique inner being that is the true gift and prize to be had. Much love to you all.

Great to see all our trans/non-bianary friends here! CIS here, but love all types of passionate people, who follow their souls to live who they are! Love to meet up with FtM zoos @ NYC here

I'm CD/TV and for a long time I was debating whether to go trans and take hormones or stay with the job that I'm in.
I decided to stick with my job and live a straight life. Sometimes I really regret it, thinking about the things that I could have done and being in films that I was offered., x

there was someone in my area that posted on beastforum looking for girls that were interested and I replied. I went over to their house maybe 3 or 4 times and successfully got them to mount me a few times. The owner put a bit too much pressure on his dogs and got frustrated when I couldn't get them to mount me which was pretty off-putting to me so I stopped going back. Kinda unfortunate because I felt like I was forming a nice bond with one of the two dogs (the one that mounted me the majority of the time). Sometimes he just wanted to cuddle and I was happy to do that, but the owner really wanted to see us fuck so he would lose patience with us and I'm just not down with that. I haven't pursued this again because I worry that this will typically be the case when playing with someone else's dogs.
I'm sorry to hear that your first experiences were so bittersweet. Dog owners are probably like anyone else I suppose, there will be pushy ones and others who are more laid back, but anyone who has worked with any animal will know that putting pressure on them never works.
I never put pressure on either my dog or a visitor and I'd like to think that any experienced owner would be the same.
I hope you find an owner with more patience and good sense sometime.
S

Queer, poly, pan, FTM, switch in NW Washington state. 16 months on HRT, almost 5 months post op top surgery. I've been zoo for about 35 of my 51 years, I've only received oral, but super curious about being knotted, just haven't had the opportunity for various reasons.

I'm open to making new friends, but I'm super introverted so it takes me a little while to get comfortable with new people.

In eastern United States, I'm pre-op trans male to female. Although I'm also going to do JUST enough for me to feel comfortable with myself. I like the idea of being closer to androgynous than anything

There's a lot more about me, but that should answer the question haha

Also feel free to send messages ^-^ I check once in a while

Back