Transgender Zoophiles?

Have become more active here love dogs and dressing as Philippatv enclosed photos
What beautiful legs you have! From london ey? Lovely place been there when I served in the us Air force in a lovely little place called Mildenhall Rafb spent two years there from '95-'97 enjoyed my stay immensely. It was very much like my home here in SW Washington state.

So for the past week I've been exploring this community for a bit, and I was wondering how many of my trans siblings are involved?

I'm Phillina, AMAB Transwoman, on HRT.
Hi I'm cambree I just started hrt my self but have been into this lifestyle for a good while now. Unfortunately I don't have any of my own experience I'm glad more Trans people feel comfortable in this community!

I may be so far off base on this I've been trying for about 4 years to find me a beautiful trans woman for a serious relationship not playing no games not screwing around that would be okay but I'm probably doing this the wrong way DM me if anyone's interested in talking about it because I'm serious

I may be so far off base on this I've been trying for about 4 years to find me a beautiful trans woman for a serious relationship not playing no games not screwing around that would be okay but I'm probably doing this the wrong way DM me if anyone's interested in talking about it because I'm serious
you're not off base- i'm not a trans woman but what i can say is there's a difference between fetishisation of trans people and love. it's awesome to be attracted to trans people, just see us as people before our parts yk? similar to the difference between bestialists and zoophiles.

you're not off base- i'm not a trans woman but what i can say is there's a difference between fetishisation of trans people and love. it's awesome to be attracted to trans people, just see us as people before our parts yk? similar to the difference between bestialists and zoophiles.
I see well there's just something about that it attracts me I don't know what it is and maybe a bad thing I guess but I don't want it to be

I see well there's just something about that it attracts me I don't know what it is and maybe a bad thing I guess but I don't want it to be
Whats bad about showering love on someone who often times is shunned in society at large because so many folks are not on board with the whole trans thing? I personally know many people who think trans people are an absolute abomination and sin against god and all things that he has created. They believe that it is a disease of the mind and nothing more. One lady is so in denial that she hates on her grandson that had been her granddaughter. She believes that it is simply a disgusting choice her grandson made based on societal norms/trends and nothing more. So imagine if I know the number of folks I do that hate, imagine the total number out there. It boggles the mind. There are many parents who kick their children out and disown them for being trans.

You just continue being the trans loving person you are they need all the love and support we can give them!

I hope you have a m ost beautiful day and week ahead!:gsd_love:🌹🌷💐🌼🌺🌸

Back