Transgender Zoophiles?

I am once again overwhelmed by how friggin incredible it is that there are billions and billions of us and each of us have lives full of utterly unique experiences. We're all just going through our personal blips into being, just trying to make the best of it while we can before the temporary nature of our existences catch up with us.
If you're reading this I want you to know that whatever struggles you've faced and whatever you're going through now, Im glad you are alive.

I'd be such a whore if teleportation were real ngl.for all the trans people here and any pets they may have.
Oh, absolutely. I travel for work, so sometimes I get to meet up with people I met on discord and such, which is always a huge bonus. If I could teleport? Oh, absolutely no limit to the depravity lol.

Trans man here! Been on hrt for a few years, but everyone knew I was trans since I was little. Not exactly out as a zoo n don't really have much experience sadly

I am once again overwhelmed by how friggin incredible it is that there are billions and billions of us and each of us have lives full of utterly unique experiences. We're all just going through our personal blips into being, just trying to make the best of it while we can before the temporary nature of our existences catch up with us.
If you're reading this I want you to know that whatever struggles you've faced and whatever you're going through now, Im glad you are alive.
Hell yeah!

Non Binary person from Brazil, in observation and closeted yet about. Trying to understand me.
I am glad you are exploring your gender!
Always remember that gender is whatever you want it to be. Try things out, take what you like and dont worry about the rest.
There is no "correct" way to be trans except for finding what makes you happy. ^_^

I hope your journey leads you to a place of love and respect :D

Back