To do my 1st time, will it change the dog's behavior ?

Nico18X

Tourist
Hello everyone i have a 2 year old golden retriever and would love for him to take me. but I'm afraid that after that he will change his behavior, and that he will either demand that he tries to fuck me or someone from my family (I live with my parents).
so do you think letting him knot me will change his behavior?

It may be good to learn about establishing visual queues for him that he can learn corresponds with sexual behaviour. For example being only playing sexually with them when you are naked, or are wearing a particular item of clothing like a collar. It would take some time to teach him what the acceptable queues are for him to come onto you so best to treat it like a little ritual. That way he will learn to only act sexually around you after the initial ritual has happened. It's my also be good to only engage in any kind of sexual behaviour with him in a particular room. There is a whole forum board about this though, worth having a little look to find it

hard to give an answer, it's very individual... you two had any sexual encounters before? like a handjob? did it change his behavior in any way? it's all about setting up boundaries. where or when it's acceptable for him to approach you sexually. a specific room, piece of clothing or a blanket you'd do "stuff" on. dogs pick up on various cues fairly quickly.

hard to give an answer, it's very individual... you two had any sexual encounters before? like a handjob? did it change his behavior in any way? it's all about setting up boundaries. where or when it's acceptable for him to approach you sexually. a specific room, piece of clothing or a blanket you'd do "stuff" on. dogs pick up on various cues fairly quickly.
for the moment I have never managed to get it hard. but he starts to pull his cock out from time to time so I would like to try to suck him, and more if that goes well. but I'm not sure what to use to limit it. the fact of presenting myself naked could be enough, well I will try. Thank you for your answer ;)

I have a blanket that I use. When he sees it, he knows that it's playtime. I had to say "no" to him multiple times, till he understood that he can only play on that blanket.

I have a blanket that I use. When he sees it, he knows that it's playtime. I had to say "no" to him multiple times, till he understood that he can only play on that blanket.
Ok I see. Today I used his carpet and took it in a specific room. Sadly I did not even manage to make him hard, despite that I stroked his penis. he didn't seem to feel anything and he wasn't even excited :(

Ok I see. Today I used his carpet and took it in a specific room. Sadly I did not even manage to make him hard, despite that I stroked his penis. he didn't seem to feel anything and he wasn't even excited :(
sounds like a trip to how to section is in order.... you don't stroke them, the tip and the part behind knot is where they are receptive, no stroking along the shaft (and absolutely no stroking along the shaft if the penis is unsheathed). they also don't "get hard" in the same sense as we humans do (ie: before sex), it's part of the climax for them.

your original post made it seem like you two have some experience and all you were worried about is if anything happens if you let him do you "properly"... the way you went "I let HIM knot me" as if the "him" part of the equation was already sorted... you didn't really expect you'd just bend over and he'd just go for it, did you?

He will see you as a sexual object. Just make sure he knows it happens in a certain room
In a certain room with certain circumstances. Like using the same blanket every time you get sexy with him. Soon he'll learn that being in that room + that blanket being laid out + you getting naked on that blanket = sexy play time.

Another training aid is to put sweat socks on his front paws A: So he knows it's sexy time B: So he doesn't scratch you up which people might see and get suspicious of what you're doing.

Be sure to use the same pair of socks so he'll associate THOSE socks coming out as sexy time. You might find him digging out those socks and bringing them to you when he's horny instead of you just being the one to initiate sexy time.

Our German Shepherd Duke would sit facing us while we were on the couch watching TV and let his penis about halfway out to let us know when he wanted to have sex. If we ignored him he'd get antsy and eventually let out a big, deep "WOOF!" which we took to be his way of saying "Wanna fuck!". We'd laugh and I'd close the curtains and move the coffee table while MrsK9Duke would undress and get the blanket out of its storage spot.

Training goes both ways, because he trained us to recognize signals as well as him recognizing our signals. I do miss her, that dog and the good times we had. Getting old sucks.

He may just be uninterested? If he's not responding at all that's likely it. (If your masturbating him properly that is, as nekdoneco said above) If he's in the mood he'll respond with humping if not, well the results you got today will happen. I recommend looking into k9 body language too it would help you to understand him better. He will let you know how he feels. When or if the mood ever arises. If it does just a simple "wanna have sex?" could be used to let him know the time is right to do stuff in the appropriate setting.

Is he intact still? If he has no balls his sex drive may be greatly diminished.

Last edited by a moderator:
so do you think letting him knot me will change his behavior?
Absolutely MAYBE.

No two dogs react exactly the same way to getting their first piece of human sex. Some DO get the "I wanna fuck, and I wanna fuck NOW, BITCH!" thing going on. I'd be a liar if I said that can't/won't happen, but it's not something I'd call "frequent". Others, not so much, or not at all. Trying to predict what effect, if any, it'll have on YOUR particular dog is about as futile as trying to pick next week's powerball numbers - Somebody might, but the "bury-you-with-the-excess" majority isn't gonna win the pot. Likewise here - Predictions can be made, and suggestions offered, but ultimately, you're going to have to either go for it and find out, or take a pass until you're out on your own, so if he does turn pushy, it won't matter 'cause it's just him and you.

You didn't really expect you'd just bend over and he'd just go for it, did you?
You've never had that happen?? Some dogs tend to get the idea quicker than others I guess. I've had several over the years that all it took was a couple strokes to the sheath followed by presenting myself and they we're on my back immediately. Maybe I'm just lucky but I've even had dogs I didn't really know all that well try to mount. (I don't recommend fence hopping, I was young and dumb) On the otherhand some were a little slower to catch on and mounted the wrong side and or my arm. Not that I'm complaining. Great times for all involved. Enjoy your sex life while your still young and capable of it.

sounds like a trip to how to section is in order.... you don't stroke them, the tip and the part behind knot is where they are receptive, no stroking along the shaft (and absolutely no stroking along the shaft if the penis is unsheathed). they also don't "get hard" in the same sense as we humans do (ie: before sex), it's part of the climax for them.

your original post made it seem like you two have some experience and all you were worried about is if anything happens if you let him do you "properly"... the way you went "I let HIM knot me" as if the "him" part of the equation was already sorted... you didn't really expect you'd just bend over and he'd just go for it, did you?
I have tried several ways to do what you suggest but no noticeable results. maybe it will take a while for him to figure out what I want, if he wants it too of course. and not of course that I didn't expect him to jump on me right off the bat! but I ask the question as a precaution, so that if the fact of stroking her cock pleases her and that I too can consider doing more. I doubt I'm not in a movie on Luxure tv;)

In a certain room with certain circumstances. Like using the same blanket every time you get sexy with him. Soon he'll learn that being in that room + that blanket being laid out + you getting naked on that blanket = sexy play time.

Another training aid is to put sweat socks on his front paws A: So he knows it's sexy time B: So he doesn't scratch you up which people might see and get suspicious of what you're doing.

Be sure to use the same pair of socks so he'll associate THOSE socks coming out as sexy time. You might find him digging out those socks and bringing them to you when he's horny instead of you just being the one to initiate sexy time.

Our German Shepherd Duke would sit facing us while we were on the couch watching TV and let his penis about halfway out to let us know when he wanted to have sex. If we ignored him he'd get antsy and eventually let out a big, deep "WOOF!" which we took to be his way of saying "Wanna fuck!". We'd laugh and I'd close the curtains and move the coffee table while MrsK9Duke would undress and get the blanket out of its storage spot.

Training goes both ways, because he trained us to recognize signals as well as him recognizing our signals. I do miss her, that dog and the good times we had. Getting old sucks.
what i did was move her rug to a specific room and get undressed. is it true that socking is a good idea!

He may just be uninterested? If he's not responding at all that's likely it. (If your masturbating him properly that is, as nekdoneco said above) If he's in the mood he'll respond with humping if not, well the results you got today will happen. I recommend looking into k9 body language too it would help you to understand him better. He will let you know how he feels. When or if the mood ever arises. If it does just a simple "wanna have sex?" could be used to let him know the time is right to do stuff in the appropriate setting.

Is he intact still? If he has no balls his sex drive may be greatly diminished.
he is not neutered, but he is young and with the confinement he could not see many females, and I do not believe he has ever tried to mount any

Back