The Smell! - Follow up on @Anonette thread "When your dog fills you up..."

Dorian Tyrell

Tourist
BANNED USER
So the @Anonette thread read "When your dog fills you up, do you clean right away or prefer to keep everything inside?" and a lot of you keep the cum inside and go about your day.
How does not keeping the animals cum inside smell a lot? I know human cum in the pussy makes the pussy smell like an old shrimp cocktail. Really strong! And I bet dog cum smell pretty harsh as well. Right? It shouldn't only be other dogs recognizing that smell. So I kinda understand keeping it in the ass, because it closes the smell out kinda. But the pussy...?! You have to get "caught" because of the smell. Not that you get confronted, but people should easily smell it and understand someone had sex.

Please elaborate on that!
:gsd_grin:

Attachments

• DOg Drip 02.png
    DOg Drip 02.png
    494.1 KB · Views: 233
When I said keep it in, you have to have a little perspective. If I am laying around the house in afterglow I let it drip and do whatever. I don’t clean and I enjoy the effects..

I am convinced that when I am knotted, there are all kinds of hormones inside his cum and semen that I absorb and that intensified our connection and bond. I let it stay.

i clean before I go out into the real world.
Hygiene is important.

Last edited:
When I said keep it in, you have to have a little perspective. If I am laying around the house in afterglow I let it drip and do whatever. I don’t clean and I enjoy the effects..

I am convinced that when I am inseminated, there are all kinds of hormones inside his cum and semen that I absorb and that intensified our connection and bond. I let it stay.

i clean before I go out into the real world.
Hygiene is important.
“Inseminated” ?

Back