The perfect penis

Love big hung cut cocks on humans, can be man, strapon, non binary doesnt matter.

On Animals love dog cock and horse cock cant get enough!

One of my favorite videos is when StrayX I think it is grabs her little dog and sucks his dick. I'd suck any size cock but think I would enjoy that little one.
I agree with you about size not mattering. I have sucked dogs from a Pomeranian to a Great Dane and sizes in between. I have yet to find a dog cock that I didn't like.

I agree with you about size not mattering. I have sucked dogs from a Pomeranian to a Great Dane and sizes in between. I have yet to find a dog cock that I didn't like.
I think I need a minimum size , from medium to big, aesthetically bigger the cock more the sex appeal

Which dog had your fav cock? With one you enjoyed quite more? Why? I've also sucked some dog cocks, belgian, german, rottie, mastiff, lab, even a dane. Many mutts or mixed. My fav dog was a GSD, he was always horny, ready to sex, and had a mouthwatering big cock difficult to forget....

To me, "the perfect penis" is rather subjective. I would say that "the perfect penis" is which ever one makes the woman I'm with orgasm frequently, whether it be mine or whatever animal she enjoys. I have a preference for watching her take either a dog, stallion, or boar (or another man's during group sex), and watching her get creampied, but to pick out which one is "the perfect penis"...I wouldn't be able to give a clear answer.

I think I need a minimum size , from medium to big, aesthetically bigger the cock more the sex appeal

Which dog had your fav cock? With one you enjoyed quite more? Why? I've also sucked some dog cocks, belgian, german, rottie, mastiff, lab, even a dane. Many mutts or mixed. My fav dog was a GSD, he was always horny, ready to sex, and had a mouthwatering big cock difficult to forget....
One favorite dog cocks that I have sucked was the one that's being used for my current avatar. It's shape and colors are just perfect to me. I have always wanted to get a male GSD but I'm a sap and most dogs I've owned were freebies who needed a good home. A couple were rescues saved from impending peril. One of my dogs drooled so much while he was cumming that it made an even bigger mess than his cum. LOL

A uh... couple of friends and I were being silly and designing our ideal dick and we decided the perfect thing would be either horse or bull but with a knot so you get the massive size but also the nice sensation of being helpless and tied and stuff.

Back