The perfect penis

I definitely appreciate a variety, so I'm going to "cheap out" and not describe one single type of penis I enjoy. I do however prefer around the +-6" mark with a lot of texture. I love all men's penis' I love a lot of my textured fantasy toys, and I love knots. If I could combine them into one "super penis" it would look a little like a hybrid between the BD nova with an inflatable knot and a man's penis head.

I've seen many penises , but probably the most beautiful cock I've ever seen belongs to a black great dane I once met. Veiny, throbbing shaft with baseball knot and a long tip, smell and tasting was wooooooow. That's the perfect cock for me!

Look at the Rottweiler cock....Truly perfect!

https://es.********.com/videos/stra...-1-dog-2---zooskool-com---zoofilia-13383.html

One of my favorite videos is when StrayX I think it is grabs her little dog and sucks his dick. I'd suck any size cock but think I would enjoy that little one.

Remember a German shepherd I once played and when pulled out that cock from his sheath I wonder and said...." that's really fucking the most perfect cock I've ever seen...." Astonishing , love that simmetric shaft and his giant knot. Also what a nice balls!!!After I could see many other breeds, but never like him

For me, there's no cock like Great Dane penis. That's heaven ( once when I saw Hector in some scenes, I thought that was the hottest cock in the world. When a time after I played with my 2 lovely danes, I could check that was no myth nor something unique: dane cocks look really large, love the knots, the veins, the rocket shape and that smell and texture....pure perfection). After I have been with GSD and rottie, and today think DOG HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DICKS that I could never find in my life, really astonishing, irresistible and sexy when you look them close in person

I haven't orgasmed from penetration since I was 16 but I do enjoy the feeling of size inside me, being filled, stretched, the little ache low in my belly when he's way too big and leaves me too sore to walk right when he's done. I like the sensation of weight on my back, of being controlled, of being used, the violence of him pounding my small body, knowing he can use me all day and all night or crush me like I'm nothing any time he wants. The feeling of a knot distending me and the helplessness of being tethered in place by my hole is... Just... Nnng... And I fantasize about a stable full of Shire stallions, so yeah, I do love a brutal jackhammer. But size isn't EVERYTHING and if I'm being completely honest, I'd have to say the perfect penis to me is the lovely and luscious little button between a woman's legs.

Last edited:
Have u ever seen a Rottie, Dane or GSD giant cock how hard can be and how they can fill a whole glass or a large size condom????
I totally want that cum. It's just that currently a slightly above average human penis can cause me pain.

Heh. Tonight I saw my cat mating out on a blanket on his own. He's neutered however. And he's slowly losing fur so he's becoming a little bald, but that's helpful in a way. He turned on his side and I saw his sheath. So, me being curious and all, I began to just play with it and he let me for a while, kept seeing his tiny little red cock for a bit, poking out, until it seems like he was no longer horny, and therefore began to lick himself. Man i hope I can do this again.

Last edited:
Dolphins have beautiful cocks. Elegant, pretty, alluring. They're so god damn pretty and its a shame only veterinarians see them for clinical reasons.

Completely out of reach for 99% of people. But they look like they'd feel fantastic in the mouth. I'm deeply curious about a Dolphin's flavour - how male cetacean spunk tastes. My fantasy is sipping dolphin semen from an exotic tap. Fucking extraordinary, that'd be.

I also find boars to have fascinating equipment. Their half hour long orgasms / ejaculations sound like just what someone needs if they want to lay back and surrender to being coated and soaked by a pig's load. They look like they make an absolute fucking mess and I would adore experiencing it.

Playing with a pig's twisty, twirly, messy cock seems like it would be fun, in the sense of satisfying eroticism and curiosity at the same time.

Here are a few relevant pictures. Good snapshots of boar genitalia seem to be hard to find, so I had to pull some screenshots from a bestiality video instead.
OHjEJqO_waifu2x_3x_jpg.pngykxN4ry_waifu2x_3x_jpg.pngpZy7Axs_waifu2x_3x_jpg.pngT3Z0Ro9_waifu2x_3x_jpg.pngboar A.pngboar b.pngBoar_JAdore.mp4_20210423_232017.920_waifu2x_2x_png.png

Back