Texans! Do you really want to split from the US?

Do you want Texas to split from the US?

• Yes (*howdy voice* 🤠)

• No, Sir! 🙅🏼‍♂️ 🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🇺🇸🦅🦅🦅🇺🇸🦅🦅🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• I'm not a Texan so therefore I understand I understand that this question wasn't meant for me

Results are only viewable after voting.
J

J0hnD0e1738

So I've heard about Texas being the most nationalistic (state-alistic?) state in the US, but I didn't know how far that went until I saw a TikTok account called the Texas Nationalist Movement or something like that. The man running that account cconstantly just argues about how Texas should become independent, so Texans, what do you  really think and please answer what you actually think, I'm really interested :)

So if some random bastard starts talking loudly on Tiktok, is it already true and happening? My gosh...

So if some random bastard starts talking loudly on Tiktok, is it already true and happening? My gosh...
Haha what? I didn't even say that. I got curious about it and therefore made a poll, what are you so mad about? 😂

Japanese born but moved from nyc to Texas to escape the crazy nyc mandates , ima huge hun nut and am very right leaning , I think Texas should out of all states as we have the will and gumption to , we just need the right ppl at the helm maybe a Texan Desantis style politician as Florida/Texas are booming now

No that's retarded, Mexico would love that. The only Texans that preach that rhetoric are those anti-government nut jobs that think they can take on a tank with an AR-15. Yea our economy is pretty strong but we couldn't stand alone for too long. We are the UNITED states for a reason. Stronger together

Japanese born but moved from nyc to Texas to escape the crazy nyc mandates , ima huge hun nut and am very right leaning , I think Texas should out of all states as we have the will and gumption to , we just need the right ppl at the helm maybe a Texan Desantis style politician as Florida/Texas are booming now
If they did, I’d move there!! Better hurry, though. People escaping Kalifornia are settling in TX. Only problem is, they’re bringing their Kalifornia voting habits with them. Go figure. Austin and Dallas are gone. Houston is going. It’s slowly turning purple.

If they did, I’d move there!! Better hurry, though. People escaping Kalifornia are settling in TX. Only problem is, they’re bringing their Kalifornia voting habits with them. Go figure. Austin and Dallas are gone. Houston is going. It’s slowly turning purple.
God forbid tolerance of other cultures and ethnicities …
Smfh

Smfh
God has nothing to do with it. When those “cultures and ethnicities” want to change a country from how it was founded to a system of government that has never worked, then I have a problem with that. While you’re syfh, you should be wondering how you became such a “hive mentality” minion.

Reactions: K9v
Was in Houston and when I was there I loved it , I’d say if any state can it would be Texas , possibly ? Depends on if any other states wanna break off and form a union /confederation

God has nothing to do with it. When those “cultures and ethnicities” want to change a country from how it was founded to a system of government that has never worked, then I have a problem with that. While you’re syfh, you should be wondering how you became such a “hive mentality” minion.
So please expand what you mean by those other cultures and ethnicities wanting to change a country from how it was founded.

What ethnicities and cultures are you specifically talking about?

How are they trying to change the country from how it was founded?

Please enlighten me.

It has nothing to do with cultures and ethnicities. It has to do with values and pride in our state.

Texans value God, Family and Country and believe in giving a helping hand NOT giving a handout

Also our 2nd amendment rights
hint: I’m liberal, I don’t value religions that protect pedophile priests and ministers, I hold my country responsible for caring for its citizens and human rights, I certainly don’t need handouts (funny most liberals that I know personally are quite wealthy, work hard, and probably carry bigger and better guns than any conservative I’ve ever met). I myself have a full time job and multiple part time jobs. Not that I care if anyone is conservative or liberal, but I do actually require more substance than someone just sitting on their porch and screaming murica as a discussion.

So if you or anyone else for that matter has a thought out reason for Texas leaving the union, I’d love to hear it.

Like texas could stand up to the rest of the US military lol

Back