Swallowing

Only ever been with men, but yup most of the time I'll swallow. The taste doesn't really bother me and sometimes when its thick it can taste pretty gnarly plus its easier to clean. I enjoy it because it's my reward for a job well done, sometimes I'll even just let it rest in my mouth and swirly it around for a while til it gets really watery ~

Only ever been with men, but yup most of the time I'll swallow. The taste doesn't really bother me and sometimes when its thick it can taste pretty gnarly plus its easier to clean. I enjoy it because it's my reward for a job well done, sometimes I'll even just let it rest in my mouth and swirly it around for a while til it gets really watery ~
"...my reward for a job well done..."
I like the way you think. :)

Give me a glass full of dog, human, or horse cum and I'll drink I every last drop and ask for seconds.

So I've only ever had human cum but I deeply want the others.

Reactions: K9v
[QUOTE = "KNOTTYBOYZ, Post: 98195, Mitglied: 17022"]
Mensch, Hund und Pferd Sperma schmeckt unglaublich ^. ^
[/ZITAT]
Hundesperma schmeckt mir persönlich überhaupt nicht, Hengstsperma dagegen sehr.

I love swallowing the creampie that my wife's pup leaves inside her pussy. I have found that after the semen is left in her pussy for some time, it starts to thicken and losses alot of the metallic taste in the cum.

Here someone that once swallowed horse cum but many times dog and human one....Prefer dog cum taste, by far. I love how much they spurt when you lick the tip of the cock, how warm/hot can be that iron pole on them and, of course, the amount of juices get into your mouth and the changes of consistency and flavor during the whole blowjob/handjob

Back