Swallowing

The few times I have been with a dog they were unruly and there cum got more on my hair then in my mouth. It was very thin and extremely salty but there was allot of it. I prefer the taste of human cum which I genuinely enjoy but maybe if I get more zoo experience that still change ?
To me dogs tend to have a more copper taste. And my boy in Joyce's sitting there with lips wrapped around him. Horses taste like salty vanilla to me. But not very salty. They just taste damn good. Humans is more like a glob of seawater. Everyone's preference is different.

Cum is a thing best swallowed!!!! ANY cum or spermatozoa!!!! I can’t EVER get enough of it I just want MORE of the stuff!!!!!!!! I even cup my pussy AFTER breeding then enjoy it from my hand and fingers!!!!!!!! Also totally LOVE putting MY face in the sheets or the puddles on the floor kissing, licking and sucking it up for all I’m worth!!!! Then there’s the countless blowjobs I’ve administered - animals AND human - as I totally absolutely LOVE sucking ANY cock!!!!!!!! Dog cum, horse cum, sheeps cum, goats cum, pony cum, donkey cum, llama cum, cum from bulls, had it all!!!! Even pigs cum I have like a container/bucket handy underneath me or of it’s another girl under them to catch up all that copious amounts of pig cum to enjoy afterwards!!!!!!!!
you forgot elephants. that would be a load for you ;) !

Growing up almost all of the time human cum was spit out or at least not swallowed. I either spit it somewhere to get rid of it, spit it onto my own cock to jerk off with or have it blown directly onto my cock.

As I got older it became easier to swallow asI began to enjoy the taste more.

Dogs cum is a bit different. If you're going to suck on a dogs dick you're bound to swallow some. Spitting constantly gets kind of annoying. The texture and taste in my opinion is a little easier to swallow too.

Back