Swallowing

I do swallow my lover’s cum

ninja-2-jpg.481983

ninja-1-jpg.481982
I’ll bet they give u plenty to swallow

I've always swallowed. Never had a cum phobia as i started sucking my own cock shortly after finding out I could cum from stroking my cock. Spitting seems ridiculous and rude, IMO. You already have your mouth full, seems like doubling up if you spit. Always swallow dog cum cuz its fun. Kinda metallic tasting, but not unpalatable

Humans so far for swallowing... dogs are great deep in me, and have been licked. They tend to shy away from having me take their equipment into my mouth.
Yeah, I don't think they really like blow jobs. Probably too sensitive.

As a bi guy I've long found it annoying how many girls go on about how horrible it is, while I secretly know that I love nothing better than to have a guy blow a large load in my mouth. I find it sexy as all hell and don't get why so many girls see nothing arousing in it. Its always felt to me like a huge amount is missing from someone's sex life when they don't find it a turn on. IMO anyway
Damn I want some cum in my mouth that isnt mine so badddd

Yeah, I don't think they really like blow jobs. Probably too sensitive.
Dont suck, just lick the tip genlty. You can have your lips around the tip while you do so. have your hand around the base of the knot and apply gentle pressure. Ive noticed my dog prefers it when i do it (like above) and seen him pull away from others trying it with him (using different techniques). Once read it here or on bf to do it like that and that works.

Oh jeez, I started when I was...well...lets just say, young. I'm a doggie cum fanatic. Probably have swallowed a gallon by this point. I've tried straight from the dick, filled a glass, even put a condom on puppers and filled that up then drunk it. Love the stuff and not just drinking it, I'll pour it all over me and even use if for lube to jerk off.

Well at the time I finally gave in to giving our dog a much needed (and probably much anticipated) blowjob and after lots of persuasion by that member here it was already easy to decide to just swallow it all and just take my chances with the taste and feel of it no matter how horrible or good the taste might have turned out to be for me. Unfortunately it tend to rather turn out tasting very horrible to me instead of tasting really good or delicious to me but nonetheless I still keep swallowing him EVERY time I suck his big red dog cock off for him now which is basically EVERY day at least once ever since I gave him his very first blowjob back then. Over the weekends and especially if the Kids aren’t home and with my husband almost always guaranteed to be out on a fishing trip with his drinking buddies I’ll suck him WAY more than only once a day as I find it REALLY thrilling to suck a dog’s cock for him ever since now I’m over my initial fears of touching a dog’s cock for him even though his cum still tastes horrible to me now but at least not nearly as horrible as back then. Also I am of the believe that the more times I suck his cock off for him and swallow all of his cum the sooner I will grow that acquired taste for it. It is definitely helping although it’s taking me much longer to attain that acquired taste compared to how long it took me to attain an acquired taste for guys’ cum which came about WAY faster and sooner after I sucked my first human cock than it’s taking me to get an acquired taste for a dog’d cum. It literally took me years and heaps of encouragement to work up to the courage to try and touch a dog’s cock let alone suck it for him but once I got over my fear of even just touching a finger tip to a dog’s cock I went really easily and fast over to sucking him off completely. In fact, the very same time I experienced touching just a finger tip to it I went from completely touching it all the way to completely sucking his big red dog cock off all the way for him.
So glad you gave it a try and even more so glad you had a positive experience. I am sure he enjoyed it just as much.

Sucking and swallowing is such another level than getting mounted. So many women won't do it. That's what makes those that do elite. A lot of women don't like Sucking and swallowing male human cum. But those that do with a dog or horse, when I've witnessed it in person, your soft beautiful lips around that red rocket, your sexy tongue running up and down and when he's squirting right onto your tongue and into your mouth....mind completely blown. You women that do are unicorns and just know that I'm your biggest fan. For whatever reason you do it, for you, for your dog, for your man or men to enjoy watching, you are extremely appreciated. And those that don't is fine, don't get me wrong, having your pussy or ass filled with doggy cum is incredible. You're 1A lol

Well at the time I finally gave in to giving our dog a much needed (and probably much anticipated) blowjob and after lots of persuasion by that member here it was already easy to decide to just swallow it all and just take my chances with the taste and feel of it no matter how horrible or good the taste might have turned out to be for me. Unfortunately it tend to rather turn out tasting very horrible to me instead of tasting really good or delicious to me but nonetheless I still keep swallowing him EVERY time I suck his big red dog cock off for him now which is basically EVERY day at least once ever since I gave him his very first blowjob back then. Over the weekends and especially if the Kids aren’t home and with my husband almost always guaranteed to be out on a fishing trip with his drinking buddies I’ll suck him WAY more than only once a day as I find it REALLY thrilling to suck a dog’s cock for him ever since now I’m over my initial fears of touching a dog’s cock for him even though his cum still tastes horrible to me now but at least not nearly as horrible as back then. Also I am of the believe that the more times I suck his cock off for him and swallow all of his cum the sooner I will grow that acquired taste for it. It is definitely helping although it’s taking me much longer to attain that acquired taste compared to how long it took me to attain an acquired taste for guys’ cum which came about WAY faster and sooner after I sucked my first human cock than it’s taking me to get an acquired taste for a dog’d cum. It literally took me years and heaps of encouragement to work up to the courage to try and touch a dog’s cock let alone suck it for him but once I got over my fear of even just touching a finger tip to a dog’s cock I went really easily and fast over to sucking him off completely. In fact, the very same time I experienced touching just a finger tip to it I went from completely touching it all the way to completely sucking his big red dog cock off all the way for him.
Would love to hear more stories beautiful

Sucking and swallowing is such another level than getting mounted. So many women won't do it. That's what makes those that do elite. A lot of women don't like Sucking and swallowing male human cum. But those that do with a dog or horse, when I've witnessed it in person, your soft beautiful lips around that red rocket, your sexy tongue running up and down and when he's squirting right onto your tongue and into your mouth....mind completely blown. You women that do are unicorns and just know that I'm your biggest fan. For whatever reason you do it, for you, for your dog, for your man or men to enjoy watching, you are extremely appreciated. And those that don't is fine, don't get me wrong, having your pussy or ass filled with doggy cum is incredible. You're 1A lol
I guess I’m the opposite then… of most girls… I totally love sucking dog cock but when it comes to the swallowing THÉÍR dog cum I force myself to swallow!!! Even now still!!! Don’t get me wrong though, I WÁNT to love swallowing it and I WÁNT it to taste best but it still tastes horrible to me and I have to force it!!! And I just try to keep sucking and swallowing it MÓRE as I’m sure the more I do the sooner it should/would become appealing to me!!! I can report that it’s still getting better though the taste but it’s still quite dreadfully awful to me!!!!!

My wife has an easier time with my cum, there's less of it and she's used to it. We're working on our dog, she swallows most of it, but there is both a lot of it and it tastes strong.
I think I know ÉXACTLY how your Wife must feel!!! I’m still finding the taste of dog cum quite off but I try to swallow more and more of it as I believe somewhere along the line I should eventually start to crave the taste of THÉÍR cum as much as I crave taking THÉM ÍN MÝ mouth!!!!! People shouldn’t get me wrong… I RÉÁLLY LOOOOOOOOOOVE sucking dog cock!!!!!!!!!! I’m crazy for it and even just thinking about a dog I immediately start drooling profoundly!!!!!!!!!! It’s had MÉ in quite some predicaments, especially at work when the other ladies realize I’m drooling and then I have to quickly get to excuses!!!!! But still, I love it and just want to suck it more ÁLL the time as well as get to sucking off MÓRE dogs!!!!!!!!!!

Back