Swallowing

I wish some of the girls that say they swallow dog cum would make a video. I believe most that say they swallow dog cum probably don't. Just in my opinion, because how many videos show real dog cum swallowing. Maybe one or two.

I wish some of the girls that say they swallow dog cum would make a video. I believe most that say they swallow dog cum probably don't. Just in my opinion, because how many videos show real dog cum swallowing. Maybe one or two.
Yup seeing is believing lol

Any specific notes on what it actually tastes like?
Dog and horse?
I’ve tasted human loads of times - my speciality is deepthroating cock to the base and swallowing every drop so I’m very curious if beast would have the same taste?

Well at the time I finally gave in to giving our dog a much needed (and probably much anticipated) blowjob and after lots of persuasion by that member here it was already easy to decide to just swallow it all and just take my chances with the taste and feel of it no matter how horrible or good the taste might have turned out to be for me. Unfortunately it tend to rather turn out tasting very horrible to me instead of tasting really good or delicious to me but nonetheless I still keep swallowing him EVERY time I suck his big red dog cock off for him now which is basically EVERY day at least once ever since I gave him his very first blowjob back then. Over the weekends and especially if the Kids aren’t home and with my husband almost always guaranteed to be out on a fishing trip with his drinking buddies I’ll suck him WAY more than only once a day as I find it REALLY thrilling to suck a dog’s cock for him ever since now I’m over my initial fears of touching a dog’s cock for him even though his cum still tastes horrible to me now but at least not nearly as horrible as back then. Also I am of the believe that the more times I suck his cock off for him and swallow all of his cum the sooner I will grow that acquired taste for it. It is definitely helping although it’s taking me much longer to attain that acquired taste compared to how long it took me to attain an acquired taste for guys’ cum which came about WAY faster and sooner after I sucked my first human cock than it’s taking me to get an acquired taste for a dog’d cum. It literally took me years and heaps of encouragement to work up to the courage to try and touch a dog’s cock let alone suck it for him but once I got over my fear of even just touching a finger tip to a dog’s cock I went really easily and fast over to sucking him off completely. In fact, the very same time I experienced touching just a finger tip to it I went from completely touching it all the way to completely sucking his big red dog cock off all the way for him.
This is a great story I'm really glad for you and hope you're able to enjoy it more now

I have to admit, I had concerns about swallowing for a (very) long time... I always thought everything else was fine, but how can you put your thing in your mouth... and then swallow it too. But curiosity prevailed, finally...and well, after trying a few times...I found myself liking it more and more...especially since it came from my lover...😊

I do swallow my lover’s cum

ninja-2-jpg.481983

ninja-1-jpg.481982

What does dog / horse cum taste like. Is it salty, sweet, or bitter?
It can vary a bit depending on the dog’s diet. A little metallic or coppery if you will but it only took me about half a heartbeat 💓 to swallow every hot drop I could. Truly addicting…pun intended !!!

Well at the time I finally gave in to giving our dog a much needed (and probably much anticipated) blowjob and after lots of persuasion by that member here it was already easy to decide to just swallow it all and just take my chances with the taste and feel of it no matter how horrible or good the taste might have turned out to be for me. Unfortunately it tend to rather turn out tasting very horrible to me instead of tasting really good or delicious to me but nonetheless I still keep swallowing him EVERY time I suck his big red dog cock off for him now which is basically EVERY day at least once ever since I gave him his very first blowjob back then. Over the weekends and especially if the Kids aren’t home and with my husband almost always guaranteed to be out on a fishing trip with his drinking buddies I’ll suck him WAY more than only once a day as I find it REALLY thrilling to suck a dog’s cock for him ever since now I’m over my initial fears of touching a dog’s cock for him even though his cum still tastes horrible to me now but at least not nearly as horrible as back then. Also I am of the believe that the more times I suck his cock off for him and swallow all of his cum the sooner I will grow that acquired taste for it. It is definitely helping although it’s taking me much longer to attain that acquired taste compared to how long it took me to attain an acquired taste for guys’ cum which came about WAY faster and sooner after I sucked my first human cock than it’s taking me to get an acquired taste for a dog’d cum. It literally took me years and heaps of encouragement to work up to the courage to try and touch a dog’s cock let alone suck it for him but once I got over my fear of even just touching a finger tip to a dog’s cock I went really easily and fast over to sucking him off completely. In fact, the very same time I experienced touching just a finger tip to it I went from completely touching it all the way to completely sucking his big red dog cock off all the way for him.
This is so hot. Keep it up.

Back