sucking dog dick

Well, I certainly do enjoy sucking a human cock now and then but, sadly, I've not had the chance to suck a dog. I fantasize about how it would feel in my mouth and how all that hot cum would taste. I'm betting that it feels great and tastes good!

I have not been able to suck dog cock for quite some time. I did have 2 intact male labs for awhile....it was awesome to suck both of them at a session. I would get the sheet out to lay on the floor and they both would go nuts....it was a great feeling to have all that dog cum all over me and I would suck and masturbate with their cum....I really miss it for sure.

Attachments

• Photo_1587805639021_copy_600x1067.jpg
    Photo_1587805639021_copy_600x1067.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 118
  • Photo_1619733262955.jpg
    Photo_1619733262955.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 116
  • Photo_1587805639340.jpg
    Photo_1587805639340.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 112
I am a confirmed dog sucker. I have been doing it since the 70s. I grew up on a farm that raised German Shepherds. We also had a kennel where we would board dogs.
That was great and lets say the boys that were intact would get extra service. They like it and so do I.I currently have five intact males. Each one gets some during the week. I have learned not to do one boy too much. One time a week is good. I have had vasectomy's done on some of my former dogs . Since he is shooting blanks, I could let him mate a bitch and no pups. Sadly, now though a vet will let me keep my guys intact, I do not know of any one that will preform the procedure. Bob Barker has succeeded in getting breeder vets out of the picture.

At 10 i found myself getting into a routines of coming home from school and having a shower and Henry our family dog started to give me oral, after 4 days of having some pretty great orgasm by him i thought it was only fair to suck his cock!! I never been so proud of myself in giving oral pleasure to Henry. Love to try other animals with a right person. xx

At 10 i found myself getting into a routines of coming home from school and having a shower and Henry our family dog started to give me oral, after 4 days of having some pretty great orgasm by him i thought it was only fair to suck his cock!! I never been so proud of myself in giving oral pleasure to Henry. Love to try other animals with a right person. xx
Wow that's hot 🔥

I had a Springer Spaniel back in the 80's, he was constantly horny so I started sucking him off, after a week or so we were doing it 3/4 times a day! He was insatiable. Lovely big cock though, the taste of his cum surprised me at first but honestly it was such a turn on I loved it and always swallowed.

You are amazing!

I had a Springer Spaniel back in the 80's, he was constantly horny so I started sucking him off, after a week or so we were doing it 3/4 times a day! He was insatiable. Lovely big cock though, the taste of his cum surprised me at first but honestly it was such a turn on I loved it and always swallowed.
I think its rude not to swallow lol . Devon xxx

well I sadly had never a chance to try myself on a doggy blowjob, nor a human, though I am confident I will be able to one day
and to give an unneeded answer to the posts before, I like the taste of my own cum and go down on girls even after I came
and I was once able to suck myself off but those days are gone sadly 😅

Back