sucking dog dick

Sucking off a dog in a way that’s enjoyable for them is an art. You have to massage and squeeze the knot, and also lick the tip of the cock. Then they get so excited. They’ll absolutely lose their minds if you suck them just right.
I sucked dog cock a couple of times when I was younger. I did enjoy it allot. I have not done it in over 50 yeaars. I was always with a woman that would never admit to desiring dog dick. Now I'm single and thinking I should get a life partner adult male dog for him to fuck me, and me to suck him. What is your opinion?.I get this strong desire to suck on male dog dick. And an uncontrollable desire for him to fuck me. I think more about sucking dog cock than havng a woman these days.

My first time sucking dog cock was with a lab who was just coming into sexual maturity. I had a headache, was lying on my back in the dark of the front porch. He came to the porch to find me, hanging engorged and swollen, as if to say, "THIS happened? What's going on with me?" He "walked up me," straddling me, until his dick was wagging over my face. And.... I had never thought about it before, but... it seemed... inviting to me. So... I took it in my mouth.

That first time was awesome and from then on it was a routine thing. Man, could he squirt! He'd jet these watery little jets of semen nearly half way across the room. And yes, I tasted them. I let them -- I *wanted* them -- in my mouth. They were ... unique. I don't know how to describe them. But they were pleasant. To have them jetting in my mouth was pleasant. Not bitter. Not sweet. Uniquely *him*. And good.

For as long as he was alive, from that 2nd year, we had "us" time. And ... it was good.

Bluebeard, That was a very touching comment. I totally agree, all of us can remember our first time with an animal. I remember my first time with my Dog, and Mare, (I loved that mare emotionally and physically) When I see a mare that reminds me of her, I start to breathe hard, and get so emotionally. I get that way thinking of my first Dog suck, and the taste and his semen on my dick and chest. When I come home from a few days away, and time to go to bed, my dog would not be on the floor... right on the bed, watching me, when I laid down, he jumped me. Normally he would come up at some point but not like that.
Really makes you feel good that they want you sexually.

My first time sucking dog cock was with a lab who was just coming into sexual maturity. I had a headache, was lying on my back in the dark of the front porch. He came to the porch to find me, hanging engorged and swollen, as if to say, "THIS happened? What's going on with me?" He "walked up me," straddling me, until his dick was wagging over my face. And.... I had never thought about it before, but... it seemed... inviting to me. So... I took it in my mouth.

That first time was awesome and from then on it was a routine thing. Man, could he squirt! He'd jet these watery little jets of semen nearly half way across the room. And yes, I tasted them. I let them -- I *wanted* them -- in my mouth. They were ... unique. I don't know for sharing your how to describe them. But they were pleasant. To have them jetting in my mouth was pleasant. Not bitter. Not sweet. Uniquely *him*. And good.is

For as long as he was alive, from that 2nd year, we had "us" time. And ... it was good.
I must say Blue beard, thank you for sharing your story. I’m going to make this life change because it stimulation lates me and my life style from the past just hasn’t been working for me. I’m going looking this weekend for sure. my limitation is a 25 Lb limit living in an appartment. I’m thinking Cocker Spaniel or Boston Terrier. Any suggestions?

I'm an older guy and I've loved sucking dog cocks for decades. (I have NO desire to do anything with a human guy at all!) I've been with large, medium and small dogs, neutered and intact, young, old, most any description. I like medium sized dogs with a comfortable mouthful of knot.

I once had a fairly big dog who had been neutered as a pup (before I got him) and he had kind of a pencil dick. He loved to be sucked, though, and he'd face-fuck me like there was no tomorrow and tie with my mouth for maybe 10-12 minutes every time. His penis was surprisingly thick and knotty when he was erect! I love the taste of a neutered male dog, even though, as a rule, they don't squirt anything. Some of them will surprise you with how horny and into it they are.

My favorite "flavor" of dog cock is elderly, intact males. They're unlikely to get it any other way and they're grateful for the attention. The older boys often as not aren't very humpy so I have to do most of their work for them. A smallish, older Lab mix would frequently show up at my house and invite himself in for a blowjob. He'd always gift me with a tasty mouthful of doggy juice, then he'd be so happy afterwards that he would be all full of kisses and cuddles. He was rather well endowed for his size and sometimes he'd let me dock with his sheath.

EDIT: typo.
My fav, intact males but not the oldest ones. Anyway, I have seen pencil dicks and really thick sexy dog cocks, and all of them tasted pleasant, but younger intact large males have some special behaviour when are sucked, breathing like the were reaching a star before the death, anxiously aroused while spurting drops of strong precum whole time

Yes. I love getting my face mounted and feeling him going in and out of my mouth with his knot pushing hard on my lips trying to enter and his balls on my chin.
I'm so ready and sexually arouused right now. I want to enjoy the same thrill of a dog plunging my mouth with his large cock, humping my mouth with those rapid thrusts, and feel his hard knot pushing against my lips. I feel like I going to die f I don't get it soon...

I'm so ready and sexually arouused right now. I want to enjoy the same thrill of a dog plunging my mouth with his large cock, humping my mouth with those rapid thrusts, and feel his hard knot pushing against my lips. I feel like I going to die f I don't get it soon...
The rush from it is amazing. I love when he is done and his dick falls out of my mouth and he stays on me with his dick laying on my face while I try and catch my breath and his seed is running out of my mouth.

The rush from it is amazing. I love when he is done and his dick falls out of my mouth and he stays on me with his dick laying on my face while I try and catch my breath and his seed is running out of my mouth.
I gotta get a furry lover soon. This is exactly what I want to do. After your message I'm hot, hot hot and ready

i like to get naked and lay on my back. have my boy straddle my face...start by jerking him some to get that precum squirting on my face and in my mouth. Before he has a full on orgasm..i play around with him to get his cock to go down. Then I get on all 4's....he mounts and seeks out my ass pussy hole.
I love having them squirt on my face and down my throat.
Can he be easily trained to mount the front and face fuck me. I want this more than anal.

I enjoy it small and big All sizes welcome. When I go see my mom her poodle will follow me so when I go to the bathroom... he gets his cock sucked. I love his look on his face like bitch that's right keep sucking

I enjoy it small and big All sizes welcome. When I go see my mom her poodle will follow me so when I go to the bathroom... he gets his cock sucked. I love his look on his face like bitch that's right keep sucking
Yea, I had three poodles once. They are smart dogs, but when a male poodle sets his mind on busting a nut, they loose all common sense and logical thinking, it that nut they are determined to get!

you can always find a stray dog to suck off in a discrete location lol in houston we have this place in the hood where i live that people dump dogs every day and they are just running wild and un nutered it often leads to cannibalism which is depressing to think about i dont know where you live but do some research about a place in a bad area in your city where people dump dogs and you could explore your sexuality threw that
That’s sad the city should put a camera just to catch them

are there others males or females i dont care that enjoy sucking dog dick? pitbull or weiner dog big or small it doesnt matter do yall enjoy it
I've only ever sucked dog dick twice. Same night with two gay guys. They both fucked me and then their dog did.Oh My goodness...I was hooked.Just love that feeling of being taken from behind...and dogs do it so well.Cum everywhere....and their cocks taste so so nice.I want to suck dog cock and be fucked by a dog again.Love it.

I enjoy slurping on dog cock every once in awhile. My mouth isn't the preferred place to have one of my boys, but when I do go down on them, I like to have them sit on the edge of the sofa or bed and slide on in between their front legs. I usually got to control them from riding my face by keeping a hand on their back and hind leg. I got a gag reflex, so they can only dig their front paw's claws into my shoulders while I work on them.
Oh to have a dog to play with!!!

Back