Strangest Places to find someone who is Zoo

Next door neighbour. A couple of times went into deep conversations while I was outside with my animals.

Grew in an small rural village running wild and free until he was 10, then left for the city with the family. Not like he could have done anything, but he seemed his inquisitive eyes had seen a few thing back then.

Told me of having seen one guy from the village doing a jenny while was hiding between the bushes. Also had a very good recollection of how the back of a goat looked like from just ONE day he was with the shepherders so many decades ago.

He stopped the conversation with a "we keep talking another day" as he saw someone from the family coming by to say hello. Soon after that his health went south and died.

Not counting him as a zoo only because he had the typical rural view of animals as tools or comodities in a "dogs should not come inside the house" sort of attitude.

At 65 he was still climbing trees to prune and I was afraid to do anything outside cause he was silent and I swear he could see through rocks and bushes 🤣

When I visited a friend there was a bunch of Soldiers on the train with me. They sat next to me and they tried to flirt with me relatively aggressively. I kind of fled the scene and was really annoyed when a female soldier followed me and sat down next to me. She actually wanted to apologize for the behaviours oft the male soldiers. I was really defensive because her behaviour was kind of strange too and I thought she wanted to flirt with me. I basically told her that i was not interested to be flirted at by Man or Woman. So she's like. Maybe you would like something with a lot more fur to flirt with you. Don´t even ask how shocked I was. But it turned out she was a zoo too and as she originally sat in the row behind me that I was looking at Storyzoone witch she, as a regular visitor too, recognized immediately. We headed into am unoccupied compartment and had a really nice talk for about an hour before she had to leave the train.

Usually online spaces not intended for zoo. But usually when I hear stories about people having zoosex I say “give them my number” which people usually laugh off

years back I had a sub on FL, we had never talked about anything zoo related before since she didn't have anything zoo related in her profile at all I never brought it up thinking she wasn't into it , one day she gave me her FL account password, and her password had the word knotty in it haha I was shocked and asked her about it and her response was "well you should have known, Why do you think I like you so much?"

Gym locker room, spotting each other literally as we were dressing and just kind of having a "you too?" moment :LOL: . I was spotted out and approached by a guy at a walk up beach bar. Bikini just doesn't cover up love marks.
How did you respond do these people? Did you actually admit it or was it just a shared look? How did the guy approach you and actually say it? I'm so curious to hear what he said because you'd have to have some giant balls to just come out and say it to someone just because they have some scratches on their body.

Was kind of a shared look, nothing really said. The guy asked right off the bat what type of dog I had and offered to buy me a drink. The rest is well none of your business 😜😄
That answer says it all lol 💋

I met a couple of local guys here online. They always talked about meeting in person, but there was always some excuse for being a no show. One of them talked a good game, but never followed through. I guess it is a big step to meet another zoo IRL.

Back