Strangest Places to find someone who is Zoo

I've had a few Zoo expiriences outside of this site, and I realized I've bumped into those kinda people in different places than I might expect. First example being learning about it from a friend of a friend at a baby shower about a buddy of ours. Where is the most odd place you've found a fellow Zoo practitioner at?

In the supermarket, I saw a guy whose sweatshirt read in French 'my girlfriend wears horseshoes', so I returned a comment of 'I hope you use protection, foals are expensive in child support' he laughed, we talked and he showed me pictures of his (gorgeous!) Breton girl, think Classique's pictures. Best thing about England, speak another language and there is slim chance others will understand you

In the supermarket, I saw a guy whose sweatshirt read in French 'my girlfriend wears horseshoes', so I returned a comment of 'I hope you use protection, foals are expensive in child support' he laughed, we talked and he showed me pictures of his (gorgeous!) Breton girl, think Classique's pictures. Best thing about England, speak another language and there is slim chance others will understand you
Is it legal in England I wonder?

Not sure if i would call them zoo or if they were just watching for shock. I was working at a horse farm and we had some amish barn builders there. One morning they were sitting around waiting for their boss to show up and watching something on a cell phone, doing the owee, laugh, oh my, laugh, owew, thing. As i got closer i discovered they were all watching a vid of a woman getting knotted by a dog.

Back