Strangest Places to find someone who is Zoo

He was probably wondering *why* he had already been kicked from a number of pet play sites, and why people was so hostile to him after a few conversations 😅
Yeah, I spent like 15 min trying to explain the difference between pet play and zoo to him. I have no idea how he could have mixed them up to begin with.
Just hope he didn't get in any trouble for being so open about doggy sex💀

during a walk in the mountains, two girls ahead of me laughed and commented interested of the penises of the horses that were inside a fence, funny

during a walk in the mountains, two girls ahead of me laughed and commented interested of the penises of the horses that were inside a fence, funny
Be careful. Among horse people, really lewd comments and sexual jokes about horses are quite usual.
That does NOT mean they will not get as crazy as you church attending aunt at the thought of someone acting real on it ⚠️

As an Army brat, I wonder why youd think zoo in the Military is odd....When I was still a mildep, EVERY Base my Dad was ever stationed to had a "Gate town" or a "Boomtown", where almost anything was possible to purchase. In the business circle, there was always at least one "Dirty Bookstore" usually adjacent to a Liquor store on one side and a Tattoo Parlor on the other. Every one of those Book Stores sold beasty magazines, films and novels. Much of the stuff was curtailled in 1986, but even now, if you know where to look, some of thosethings can be had.

The point is, tho, who do you think was buying the materials? They didnt build those places just for me. Hell, they never even CARDED me, and I was illegal in most of them.

I expect that not every customer that bought zoo material was a Zoo, but a lot of them were.

Be careful. Among horse people, really lewd comments and sexual jokes about horses are quite usual.
That does NOT mean they will not get as crazy as you church attending aunt at the thought of someone acting real on it ⚠️
Damn right. Work around a Rodeo for a season...you'll hear a lot of things from a lot of folks. Most of it is just trash talk. Too bad, too, cause those Barrel gals usually have spectacular butts....

You think the kiddie diddlers wouldn't also hit up the goats, sheep and what have you?
Never forget St Bernard's were originally bred by actual monks. .... think about that one. YUP! The actual reason they have that ST. in front of the name bernard, they were in fact granted actual SAINT HOOD by the pope. No monk could call anything Saint unless granted saint hood.

Lonely monasteries, often miles from any town... breeding BIG dogs. If many of them mess with kids... why not a bernard bitch?

The Bloodhound, also known as St. Hubert's dog, is originally from Belgium. This dog breed is one of the oldest breeds in the world
originally bred for hunting deer, wild boar and, since the Middle Ages, for tracking people. Believed to be descended from hounds once kept at the Abbey of Saint-Hubert, Belgium, in French it is called, le chien de Saint-Hubert

Back