Spiritual zoos: Who here is spiritually active/oriented? (Lightworkers, healers, psychic empaths, animal communicators, channelers, seekers, etc, ...)

Namaste, ElusiveBiBoy! 🙏

You are most welcome!

Dreams are messengers. Your subconscious and higher self are both active.

The danger lies in differentiating which is illusion (active mind, typical dreaming), deception (piece of pepperoni that isn't sitting well in your tummy or negative spirits), playful release (OMG! Sexy!) or genuine messages, warnings or premenitions. An indication of the latter is repetition.

Another message type is facing unhealed emotions. Things that can blindside you in your waking hours.

Another type of message is healing. The letting go.

Some of the works by Carl Jung touched on these. You can balance the science agaist the dream stuff by Llewellyn in metaphysical stores and come to your own interpretations.

Congratulations! You have learned one of the most beautiful things of meditation - allowing yourself to be the observer and not the participant in the mind's reactions.

It is best said that meditation doesn't control your thoughts, it allows you to be NOT controlled by them.

I used to have such anxiety that I was on pretty heavy SSRI's. Since meditating, I'm off all of them, except a couple of vitamins/minerals to help with stress.

WOW! What an accomplishment!

To overcome smoking is a HUGE battle won. 2019 was my quit year ^_^

Yes, we must forever remain vigillant.

Peace!
Why would the active mind be an illusion? There's nothing to indicate that it is an illusion, but rather, that it *can* be illusory... It's not that it's an illusion, but more like a limited experience. We are trapped in this physical world, and quantum physics touches up on this. It's quite fascinating how non-religious "spirituality" and quantum mechanics go hand-in-hand.

Why are negative spirits, as you call them, deception, when we experience the physical world through our senses?

And WTF does healing have to do with letting go? That sounds like nonsense! If you're sick go to the health clinic or the hospital if it's that bad!

And aren't you already an observer in this existence? We control absolutely nothing, we only have very limited scopes of influence, AT BEST.

This is some very strange stuff we're talking about, I'm into having evidence for spiritual claims. There is proof of a few of these things, such as subatomic particles existence in multiple places at once, along with photography of auras, but other such phenomena you speak of has yet to be validated.

Why would the active mind be an illusion? There's nothing to indicate that it is an illusion, but rather, that it *can* be illusory... It's not that it's an illusion, but more like a limited experience. We are trapped in this physical world, and quantum physics touches up on this. It's quite fascinating how non-religious "spirituality" and quantum mechanics go hand-in-hand.

Why are negative spirits, as you call them, deception, when we experience the physical world through our senses?

And WTF does healing have to do with letting go? That sounds like nonsense! If you're sick go to the health clinic or the hospital if it's that bad!

And aren't you already an observer in this existence? We control absolutely nothing, we only have very limited scopes of influence, AT BEST.

This is some very strange stuff we're talking about, I'm into having evidence for spiritual claims. There is proof of a few of these things, such as subatomic particles existence in multiple places at once, along with photography of auras, but other such phenomena you speak of has yet to be validated.
That post was addressed....
Namaste, ElusiveBiBoy!
No wonder you didn't get it ;)

The biggest example of your misconception:
I wasn't even talking about physical healing.

Sorry, not going to explain a response not aimed at you, Pillar ol' bud!

Hi cool post I've recently experienced a "spiritual awakening" myself actually, but the story is waaay to long to post here, I could write a book about it probably! Long story short: "I've found out that whatever it is you're sending out, you'll be receiving as well. 💫 So, in a nutshell.

When I decided to drop the fears I've harbored for the future of us as a species, a miraculous event made me aware of something more.
And at that moment I've felt an undescribable loving energy I'd had never felt before my entire live, which actually made me cry tears of happiness. 🧡 life hasn't been the same! 😇

Very nice to meet someone else who doesn't like to take things for granted, and believes (/knows 😉) there's something more to life.
I for one now think, that every individual out in crazy world of ours, is way more significant than what this infinite universe happens to make most of us believe.

I'm kind of happy that my spirituality has come out of an experience of my own, and not a book. Not to downplay religious movements though! I for on believe all faiths are just different interpretations wich all try to describe the same thing.

Since the awakening I've experienced things like a flying light flashing before my eyes followed by distinctively hearing my appartement door open followed by footsteps entering and making the floor creek! 🤯
Also felt this intense compassion which made me cry as if I'd would watch disney Bambi or something, which finally has settled a bit down. I don't cry at the drop of a hat anymore.. Also this feeling of wanting to contribute to the world, instead of just participating in it, was born.

How was your awakening do you remember how? And how do you know you're a psychic empath? I haven't really joined any community's about this but read a lot, and feel blessed for the internet, because without the affirmations of the feelings I've felt, I'd probably would’ve thought I was going insane lol.. 😅

Hey! Sorry for delays in my replies I'm not on here that often these days, so busy. That's so awesome! You definitely sound like an old soul, especially with the compassion and wanting to help the world. I believe that's a mark of true spiritual evolution. Even an atheist can be more spiritually evolved than the most devout Buddhist or Christian if that atheist is devoted selflessly to healing and lifting up the world in some way. So no shame in not learning that through religion! Seems like you probably learned it anyway in your past life. 🙂

Fear and depression did a similar thing to me in recent years after being delt some pretty hard blows in life and then Coronavirus on top of it all. But after several months I made my way out of a dark space and was more spiritually, mentally amd emotionally strong than literally I've ever been in my life! The spiritual help that heals our minds, hearts and even bodies is ALWAYS waiting for us to allow it into us, to uplift and open us to our true nature as Sparks of the One Divine Flame.

My Awakening? Well I could write a book about that too. Maybe we can proofread each others final drafts lol 😁 I'm wary of saying too much because certain things I've spoken of in public nom-zoo forums online and I don't want to be doxed by antizoos that hang out in these kinds of sites. But it was profound and it changed my life. The sheer amount of pure love, Divine Love being the only term that does half justice to it, that filled me on a day to day basis without any outside events or stimulus that would make it make sense, was just overwhelming. Every time I'd put my attention and heart on the Creator, something I never had teaching on as a kid but intuitively knew was real, I would be filled and my heart would get to a point where it felt like exploding from the power and vibrations coursing through my heart and my whole body. In total bliss. Crying uncontrollably from it all. Feeling such indescribable pure Love from, and for, this thing that people call "God". The deeply loving and spiritual aspects of me being a zoo was part of that.

As for the psychic empath thing, it's just been part of my life crom the beginning. I felt energies, I could be on the other side of a wall and not see, hear anything from a person yet I'd know when they were sad or extremely happy or even masturbating. And it would get proven to me as real countless times throughout my life. I've also had visions of the future that came true a few times throughout my life.

I'm nothing special. All people, even other species, have the ability to experience Reality beyond this realm. But most humans are imprisoned by their own fear and ignorance, which imprisons their true nature and sadly even their desire to even investigate by seeking within and discovering the powers which lay dormant there. Like you, it seems I've done a lot of the needed work in my past life to get this Awakening in this life so relatively easily, and damn I am so glad I did. 🙂

That post was addressed....

No wonder you didn't get it ;)

The biggest example of your misconception:

I wasn't even talking about physical healing.

Sorry, not going to explain a response not aimed at you, Pillar ol' bud!
So what kind of healing were you talking about? I know you're not obligated to respond but I do wish to see it from your viewpoint.

Hey! Sorry for delays in my replies I'm not on here that often these days, so busy. That's so awesome! You definitely sound like an old soul, especially with the compassion and wanting to help the world. I believe that's a mark of true spiritual evolution. Even an atheist can be more spiritually evolved than the most devout Buddhist or Christian if that atheist is devoted selflessly to healing and lifting up the world in some way. So no shame in not learning that through religion! Seems like you probably learned it anyway in your past life. 🙂
I know it's not a conversation with me involved, but I do have questions as I do want to comprehend where you're coming from.

How can an atheist by more "spiritually evolved" over folks that do believe? By definition atheists don't believe in that.

Fear and depression did a similar thing to me in recent years after being delt some pretty hard blows in life and then Coronavirus on top of it all. But after several months I made my way out of a dark space and was more spiritually, mentally amd emotionally strong than literally I've ever been in my life! The spiritual help that heals our minds, hearts and even bodies is ALWAYS waiting for us to allow it into us, to uplift and open us to our true nature as Sparks of the One Divine Flame.
How does a person allow something in? True nature? Divine Flame? What are these?

My Awakening? Well I could write a book about that too. Maybe we can proofread each others final drafts lol 😁 I'm wary of saying too much because certain things I've spoken of in public non-zoo forums online and I don't want to be doxxed by antizoos that hang out in these kinds of sites. But it was profound and it changed my life. The sheer amount of pure love, Divine Love being the only term that does half justice to it, that filled me on a day to day basis without any outside events or stimulus that would make it make sense, was just overwhelming. Every time I'd put my attention and heart on the Creator, something I never had teaching on as a kid but intuitively knew was real, I would be filled and my heart would get to a point where it felt like exploding from the power and vibrations coursing through my heart and my whole body. In total bliss. Crying uncontrollably from it all. Feeling such indescribable pure Love from, and for, this thing that people call "God". The deeply loving and spiritual aspects of me being a zoo was part of that.
It does make sense, but... no one could verify this physically. So how do you verify something spiritual???

As for the psychic empath thing, it's just been part of my life from the beginning. I felt energies, I could be on the other side of a wall and not see, hear anything from a person yet I'd know when they were sad or extremely happy or even masturbating. And it would get proven to me as real countless times throughout my life. I've also had visions of the future that came true a few times throughout my life.
You can do these things in the quantum dimension, it's only a matter of time before we verify it.

I'm nothing special. All people, even other species, have the ability to experience Reality beyond this realm. But most humans are imprisoned by their own fear and ignorance, which imprisons their true nature and sadly even their desire to even investigate by seeking within and discovering the powers which lay dormant there. Like you, it seems I've done a lot of the needed work in my past life to get this Awakening in this life so relatively easily, and damn I am so glad I did. 🙂
What? How would fear and ignorance do such a thing? Please do explain. And what awakening? It sounds a little creepy actually... :eek:

So what kind of healing were you talking about? I know you're not obligated to respond but I do wish to see it from your viewpoint.
Emotional and psychological healing.

We have all suffered trauma in this area. You have made it clear you have. I know I have. It's part of growth and development. A break up, a job loss, death of a loved one. These are unavoidable traumas that we need to work through by facing them and moving on.

But what about when we were younger? This is the "Wounded Inner Child". That person needs reparenting.
More: https://josephinehardman.com/healing-your-wounded-inner-child/

Ignoring these wounds will blindside us later in life.

Nice way of immediately dismissing any criticism. You have to protect your echo chamber, right. :D Fortunately that is not how the internet works.

Thank you for that. Otherwise you would be a professional liar and deceiver which I hope you only aspire to be in your private life.

Because it is more than obvious that faith healing, telepathy, channeling and all the other nonsense is exactly and precisely only nonsense that can not and has never withstood any kind of scientific scrutiny or testing. At best it is make believe when you managed to convince yourself that you can do something that defies the laws of physics or simply is not real.
This is why this is not the venue, some individuals are so misery they just want to spread discontent rather than allowing others to use this as a tool for creating conversation and helping one another on this journey.

This is why this is not the venue, some individuals are so misery they just want to spread discontent rather than allowing others to use this as a tool for creating conversation and helping one another on this journey.
You're definitely not wrong, but you should consider every possible consequence on a website like this. Zoophilia isn't BDSM.

Back