Spiritual zoos: Who here is spiritually active/oriented? (Lightworkers, healers, psychic empaths, animal communicators, channelers, seekers, etc, ...)

WolvenHeart

Tourist
(FYI, no debates will take place in this thread, only relevant replies will be responded to, all other responses will be ignored. Thanks! ❤)

I find this to be an unfortunately rare subject brought up in the zoo scene, but I know folks like myself exist because I personally do have spiritual zoo friends and we have our tiny but special little "Zoospiritual" subcommunity. 🤗 I personally am a Lightworker, a spiritual healer, I've had many premonitions throughout my life and am a psychic empath. Nothing on a publicly "professional" level. But I do want to also be proficient at telepathic animal communication someday, Ive had experiences with that which have shown me that is definitely real as well. My awakening to spirit happened when I was a preteen.

Tell me, what experiences have you've had? What led you onto your path? What was your Awakening like?

Last edited:
We are everywhere.
But this is NOT the venue for it, IMO.
Namaste 🙏
Hi! Just curious, why do you feel that way? General non-zoo discussion takes place all over this forum, and for many this is the only way they can connect with other spiritual zoos. I accept the fact that there will be negative comments from the spiritually blind, but the same thing will happen if I post anything looking for zoos in the spiritual communities so...🤷 lol. May as well pick one right?

Last edited:
(FYI, no debates will take place in this thread, only relevant replies will be responded to, all other replies will be ignored. thanks! ❤)
Nice way of immediately dismissing any criticism. You have to protect your echo chamber, right. :D Fortunately that is not how the internet works.

Nothing on a publicly "professional" level.
Thank you for that. Otherwise you would be a professional liar and deceiver which I hope you only aspire to be in your private life.

Because it is more than obvious that faith healing, telepathy, channeling and all the other nonsense is exactly and precisely only nonsense that can not and has never withstood any kind of scientific scrutiny or testing. At best it is make believe when you managed to convince yourself that you can do something that defies the laws of physics or simply is not real.

Last edited:
Hi! Just curious, why do you feel that way? General non-zoo discussion takes place all over this forum, and for many this is the only way they can connect with other spiritual zoos. I accept the fact that there will be negative comments from the spiritually blind, but the same thing will happen if I post anything looking for zoos in the spiritual communities so...🤷 lol. May as well pick one right?
Discretion is the better part of valour.

I see you're a Lurker - here's how ZV works:
1) Post anything politics/religion/spirituality
2) Watch it end up in the Dumpster Fire where 95% of the population won't go. Your audience has gone bye-bye.
3) Depending on userbase response and mood of Staff, you may be shown the door.

Just friendly FYI. Your mission is yours and carry it out as you see fit! Experience comes from bad judgement ;)

Discretion is the better part of valour.

I see you're a Lurker - here's how ZV works:
1) Post anything politics/religion/spirituality
2) Watch it end up in the Dumpster Fire where 95% of the population won't go. Your audience has gone bye-bye.
3) Depending on userbase response and mood of Staff, you may be shown the door.

Just friendly FYI. Your mission is yours and carry it out as you see fit! Experience comes from bad judgement ;)
No not a lurker, I'm just rarely on here. Well whatever happens happens, whoever is meant to connect with me will see the post. But there is a thread on telepathic animal communication in the forum that's been up since last year so I think it's maybe on a case by case basis. Besides I'm not engaging in debate or negativity in this thread.

Anyway I was wondering, you said we spiritual zoos are "everywhere"...it sounds like you know several. Or many. 😮

I believe in spirits/reincarnation by choice. But i have no religion affiliation.
Cool 😀 Yah I didn't mean to imply a connection to any specific religion or path, just very spiritually driven in life. Like it's more than just a mere curiosity, it's a major part of one's life. That kind of spiritual.

Cool 😀 Yah I didn't mean to imply a connection to any specific religion or path, just very spiritually driven in life. Like it's more than just a mere curiosity, it's a major part of one's life. That kind of spiritual.
Oh you mean where it feels right.

I mean i just go with my compatibility with my potential partner regardless of species.

As long as we are honest to ourselves instead of hormones ruling us there we will find happyness

(FYI, no debates will take place in this thread, only relevant replies will be responded to, all other responses will be ignored. Thanks! ❤)

I find this to be an unfortunately rare subject brought up in the zoo scene, but I know folks like myself exist because I personally do have spiritual zoo friends and we have our tiny but special little "Zoospiritual" subcommunity. 🤗 I personally am a Lightworker, a spiritual healer, I've had many premonitions throughout my life and am a psychic empath. Nothing on a publicly "professional" level. But I do want to also be proficient at telepathic animal communication someday, Ive had experiences with that which have shown me that is definitely real as well. My awakening to spirit happened when I was a preteen.

Tell me, what experiences have you've had? What led you onto your path? What was your Awakening like?
Hi cool post I've recently experienced a "spiritual awakening" myself actually, but the story is waaay to long to post here, I could write a book about it probably! Long story short: "I've found out that whatever it is you're sending out, you'll be receiving as well. 💫 So, in a nutshell.

When I decided to drop the fears I've harbored for the future of us as a species, a miraculous event made me aware of something more.
And at that moment I've felt an undescribable loving energy I'd had never felt before my entire live, which actually made me cry tears of happiness. 🧡 life hasn't been the same! 😇

Very nice to meet someone else who doesn't like to take things for granted, and believes (/knows 😉) there's something more to life.
I for one now think, that every individual out in crazy world of ours, is way more significant than what this infinite universe happens to make most of us believe.

I'm kind of happy that my spirituality has come out of an experience of my own, and not a book. Not to downplay religious movements though! I for on believe all faiths are just different interpretations wich all try to describe the same thing.

Since the awakening I've experienced things like a flying light flashing before my eyes followed by distinctively hearing my appartement door open followed by footsteps entering and making the floor creek! 🤯
Also felt this intense compassion which made me cry as if I'd would watch disney Bambi or something, which finally has settled a bit down. I don't cry at the drop of a hat anymore.. Also this feeling of wanting to contribute to the world, instead of just participating in it, was born.

How was your awakening do you remember how? And how do you know you're a psychic empath? I haven't really joined any community's about this but read a lot, and feel blessed for the internet, because without the affirmations of the feelings I've felt, I'd probably would’ve thought I was going insane lol.. 😅

I work on the left-hand path of power and darkness. It's a living curse, but I'm allergic to the subservience of the light... Not that the darkness is any better.

I've found out that whatever it is you're sending out, you'll be receiving as well. 💫 So, in a nutshell.
It's called Law of Attraction - become that which you want/need.

When I decided to drop the fears I've harbored for the future of us as a species, a miraculous event made me aware of something more.
And at that moment I've felt an undescribable loving energy I'd had never felt before my entire live, which actually made me cry tears of happiness. 🧡 life hasn't been the same! 😇
Acceptance, surrender to "what is" instead of living the anxious lie of "what could be" and the beginning of awareness brings this on. The inner child is freed from his prison and can play!

I'm kind of happy that my spirituality has come out of an experience of my own, and not a book.
Spirituality and religion aren't the same and each of us has to come by it in our own way. Spiritualists MAY be religious, but religious people are almost never spiritual.

Spirituality comes from the heart, religion from dogma.

Since the awakening I've experienced things like a flying light flashing before my eyes followed by distinctively hearing my appartement door open followed by footsteps entering and making the floor creek! 🤯
Also felt this intense compassion which made me cry as if I'd would watch disney Bambi or something, which finally has settled a bit down. I don't cry at the drop of a hat anymore.. Also this feeling of wanting to contribute to the world, instead of just participating in it, was born.
Awakening compassion is the beginning of the rough ride. One must cleanse the layers we have allowed to sully ourselves with.

It's called Law of Attraction - become that which you want/need.
More like the law of absolute garbage, I've tried it, and it went HORRIBLY, HORRIBLY WRONG. I LITERALLY got everything that I've NEVER WANTED, a true living nightmare! Something I wish to NEVER, EVER SEE AGAIN! Trust me, those were some bad, bad memories, I could swear I was having a bad, bad dream, like the worst machinations of my imagination were coming to life. Not even the devil could terrify me as much as that did.

Acceptance, surrender to "what is" instead of living the anxious lie of "what could be" and the beginning of awareness brings this on. The inner child is freed from his prison and can play!
When you consider the state of the world playing around is highly, highly inappropriate. Not unless you're absolutely self-centered, which goes against what spirituality is allegedly about.

In my experience it's not about play, but obedience and service (whether you wanted it or not).

Spirituality and religion aren't the same and each of us has to come by it in our own way. Spiritualists MAY be religious, but religious people are almost never spiritual.
Are you kidding me? Spirituality is ENTIRELY about dogma, if you don't follow the rules, you're out!

Spirituality comes from the heart, religion from dogma.
They go hand in hand.

Awakening compassion is the beginning of the rough ride. One must cleanse the layers we have allowed to sully ourselves with.
They aren't cleansed, they're repurposed.

Remember once I said you remind me of my dear brother? You literally... I mean LITERALLY sounded like a conversation with my brother-in-law :unsure:
Dude, you're family :D
So a non-answer? Got it.

THIS is what I mean - what works for you will come to you, if you let it!
There is nothing to "come to me." Whatever "it" is, I already have it. Nothing else needed, and if something else did try to come to me, I would toss it away. In a hurry.

Back