Somebody stop me...

Home made salsa. I love when it's so fresh and vibrant there's a cooling effect, that is followed shortly after by an intense burning. Thus begins the cycle.

double stuff oreos lol..... when i go to my daughters there always there, i said yesterday, " i wonder if someone has ever killed for one of these" they just laughed.....

Trolli's Gummi Worms. I can eat an almost 30 oz bag in a day or two if I'm not careful, but I am minding myself since I actually want to drop some weight. Otherwise, Cookies and Cream Ice Cream, or Pocky in just about any flavor. Matcha I'm not wild for but the others are great. Chocolate's especially good in a deluxe cup of hot chocolate, complete with whipped cream, chocolate drizzle, marshmallows and a dusting of cinnamon.

Pistachios. While not technically junk food I'm sure they're terrible for you when you eat them like I do sometimes. They're so tasty I just sort of go into a trance and eat 'em until they're gone lol. The only thing that slows me down is the shell so I steer clear of the deshelled bags of them!

I've just discovered pizza flavored Pringles. I'm hooked. It's all over for me.
My soul belongs to them, now.
*tosses the empty can and opens a new one...*

Now that I've made my heart-wrenching confession, feel free
to tell us your favorite junk food. Go ahead. Don't be shy. We're in no position to judge you.
It's okay, I share your addiction. You are not alone.

Flamin' Hot Cheetos.
I could probably put down an entire large bag in one sitting if I didn't portion them out.

If going for sweets, cinnamon rolls.
If going for savory, munchies. The regular cheese flavor, not hot. I don't like heat for the sake of heat.
Oh yeah...my mother made the best, gooey cinnamon rolls. I know what you mean.

I recently found chocolate filled with those small crunchy pretzels. It is interesting how such crazy combinations fit so well together!
Needless to say that I gobbled down that 150g bar without leaving a crumble ^^

Last edited:
Im a major chochojunkie......chocolate of any kind but specially dark. Also any exotic chocolates (chocolate with hot peppers, with orange, the more unusual the better. also circus peanuts (for those who don't know they are kinda soft mallowcream candies shaped like peanuts.) most people find them gross I love them.

My favourite sandwich of all time marmite and golden syrup white bread is a must. also I'm a massive fan of the fish finger butty.

Back