Somebody stop me...

Kristy

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
I've just discovered pizza flavored Pringles. I'm hooked. It's all over for me.
My soul belongs to them, now.
*tosses the empty can and opens a new one...*

Now that I've made my heart-wrenching confession, feel free
to tell us your favorite junk food. Go ahead. Don't be shy. We're in no position to judge you.

I could probably go through an entire bag of pretzels in one go, but my jaw always tires out first haha.

My favorite though might actually be sugar cereals. I can look like someone who’s at the store just buying it for her (non-existent) kids, but I feel equal excitement and shame knowing it’s all for me 😂

Not QUITE what people usually consider junk food, but..... Works for me.
Toasted Onion Bagels with pineapple cream cheese.
Yeah.... I heard that.... All the peanut gallery muttering.... "THAT is SOOOOO WRONG!"
PFFFT....

and would some body tell olive garden to stop taking the best shit off the menu...........man that drives me nuts when they do that.
Dont know about OG, but I get it. They do surveys among samples that are too small, and one negative counts like a dozen thumbs up.....life in the modern world

Last edited:
somebody stop me... monster flavored peanut buttered with a hint of mountain dew also finally a pinch of sprinkles on pizza hold the cheese. im so hooked

to tell us your favorite junk food. Go ahead. Don't be shy. We're in no position to judge you.
Pizza-flavored Pringles, pizza-flavored Combos, Reese's peanut butter cups and other Reese's products.

Pringles - Cream and Onions, I don't know if those things exist outside of germany: Gelee Bananen (Jelly Bananas) I just love them. I a blink of an eye the whole package is gone.

cookie dough ice cream

Pringles - Cream and Onions, I don't know if those things exist outside of germany: Gelee Bananen (Jelly Bananas) I just love them. I a blink of an eye the whole package is gone.
They dont seem to... gummibaren, rittersport, and most of the Kinder line, manner, and some few others do, for those of us who know and appreciate them.

Well, these Pringles are the snack for you at this moment, and that's perfectly fine of course, but I'm almost sure that a sweet wet pussy or a spicy girl's ass beats these Pringles any time. (just as for me! 😋👅💦🍓🌟💥👅)
Only if her poose is clean. I've had my taste for vagina hurt a bit when one of my exes told me to go down on her after a long day of work.

I could probably go through an entire bag of pretzels in one go, but my jaw always tires out first haha.

My favorite though might actually be sugar cereals. I can look like someone who’s at the store just buying it for her (non-existent) kids, but I feel equal excitement and shame knowing it’s all for me 😂
Oh yeah...that was you sneaking down the cereal aisle...

Bought them because of your spam. XD Thanks!

Back