Socks on paws?

depends on my mood. If I wanna get naked, then socks go on, had some scratches from him and it wasn't pleasant at all. If I wear something for sex, then he can skip the socks part.
Though ladies your words are inspiring. Maybe I'll give him a go without them

I never have. I have other scratches on my body and if I feel like I have to keep Max from marking me up I wear a tshirt. Still though, I fucking love the marks he gives me. I still have a few permanent ones from Shady.

I never have. I have other scratches on my body and if I feel like I have to keep Max from marking me up I wear a tshirt. Still though, I fucking love the marks he gives me. I still have a few permanent ones from Shady.
Getting marked up with scratches is one of my biggest fantasies you are SO lucky to be living the dream

Some bit of clothing helps and always trim those nails! I have used socks on occasion but he doesnt love it

Haven't yet, but preventing scratches would be nice. There are dog shoes but socks are cheaper 😅 I've also heard of others wearing a hoodie/long sleeve. And pants that are cut out around the genitals.

Nope; while I don't take pleasure in getting scratched I also don't mind it. A lot of dogs don't like the feeling of things on their paws and I want nothing to distract from the feeling of our mating.

I wear my scars like badges of honor remembering the dogs I had the fortunate experience to bond with.

My husband thinks exactly the same way! 😂 he thinks it’s very sexy to see scratches on my ass and thighs but they sting! I mean they’re sexy love stings but after a while it gets old so I usually have to wear blue jeans with the crotch cut out. We try putting socks on them but they always seem to come off. they instinctively want to raise their hind legs up for some reason and those are usually the paws end up scratching me not the front ones. His front paws usually dig in to my inner thigh which actually is a big turn on when I’m being fucked. I like the feeling when a dog presses his front into my legs really hard to hold me tight so I can’t get away. I’ve used these cut off shorts a number of times and you can see they’re getting shredded by their claws! Lol!View attachment 336195View attachment 336196
I like the jeans with the crotch cut out look. Only because it the only time you see that is when someone’s about to fuck a dog. So that alone brings its own excitement. Those shorts look super cute too.

I have so many scars from my boys. It never really bothered me, because I have a high pain tolerance, and easily get lost in the moment. Weirdly enough, it turns me on to feel the burning lines on my stomach, hips, and thighs, at work, or out in public.

I like some scratches when he mounts but it's too much after a while. That's my issue so I don't put socks on him I wear a sweatshirt instead. Thought socks was a good idea but he's not used to them.

My husband thinks exactly the same way! 😂 he thinks it’s very sexy to see scratches on my ass and thighs but they sting! I mean they’re sexy love stings but after a while it gets old so I usually have to wear blue jeans with the crotch cut out. We try putting socks on them but they always seem to come off. they instinctively want to raise their hind legs up for some reason and those are usually the paws end up scratching me not the front ones. His front paws usually dig in to my inner thigh which actually is a big turn on when I’m being fucked. I like the feeling when a dog presses his front into my legs really hard to hold me tight so I can’t get away. I’ve used these cut off shorts a number of times and you can see they’re getting shredded by their claws! Lol!View attachment 336195View attachment 336196
You are amazing

Unrelated to the intent of the thread, and someone else may already have addressed it, but sandpaper coarse sidewalks, slippy smooth floors, and more are not healthy terrain for dogs. While some of the things we've made like stairs require more intervention than prevention, stuff like walking surfaces can definitely be sorted with the right assortment of footwear for your dog.

At times I'll wear a shirt or an old sweatshirt. It would kind of ruin the mood for me trying to put socks on my boy when he wants to breed his bitch now!!

I tried using socks once, but doggy felt uncomfortable with them on. I don't mind the scratches, like may said before they are kinda nice ^ ^

personally i prefer the owner do what is right and keep their animals nails trimmed and filed so they are smooth and there is only minimal discomfort not actual scratches. 1) i know the owner cares a lot more about their animal and puts times and consideration into their health. 2) they are not the kind of owner who just turns their animal out into a lawn or where ever - getting into who knows what, eating whatever they happen to stumble on etc.

that said i have had an owner who preferred snow booties.
81KeU1U+oHL.jpg

Do you use socks on your k9’s paws?
I think it should be kept 100% natural for the dog but I totally get that the claws can be sharp and dig in. When it’s been an issue for those that have been with my dog we’ve done the whole jeans thing with the cut-out, though from a watching enjoyment perspective I do prefer it when a woman can just take it without and accept that a few scratches are part of it! But the key thing for me is to keep it natural for the dog and focus on his pleasure.

Another solution to the issue is to find a pair of appropriately sized sweats in a thrift store, cut the legs off at the crotch, put them on the dogs front legs with the elastic up...then size them to a little longer than the dog's leg. The elastic will keep them upand its far simpler and quicker than taping socks to stay on. You can run a shoelace from one sweat leg to the other across the dog's back if they dont stay up.
They're washable, and not an immediate giveaway as jeans with the butt missing are. And you don't ruin a decent pair of jeans.

Life doesnt have to be hard. Doesnt have to be expensive either.
bookmarking this for later haha

i would go for socks or something more comfortable for the pup that prevents him scratching me, only cuz i'm not in a place where i can afford to be quetioned about scratches 🫥😬

I just dremel my pups nails and have never had any issues with them scratching me. If they do it's barely noticeable and goes away in a few hours. Also doesn't hurt 🥰

No. No. No. And No. The dogs find the socks annoying and so do I because of their annoyance. I keep their nails trimmed with a grinder when necessary although they keep well rounded anyway when they go running with me. And if they do get a little long, I've got a couple pairs of jeans with the crotch cut out if I get concerned at all.

No. No. No. And No. The dogs find the socks annoying and so do I because of their annoyance. I keep their nails trimmed with a grinder when necessary although they keep well rounded anyway when they go running with me. And if they do get a little long, I've got a couple pairs of jeans with the crotch cut out if I get concerned at all.
Wow that’s news to me, you treat your dogs so well I’m sure they’re very happy and full of love that’s incredible

Back