Socks on paws?

I want to get shoes and socks for my girl, but not because of the activities you guys are thinking of. Here in San Antonio (and other cities were it gets hot) it can get up to like 110 degrees in summer. The pavement can absorb heat and be painful to walk on. We went swimming in a river and the sand on the bank was so hot that she immediately yelled out in pain. I had to carry her to the water. When I lost my shoes in the water I got to experience that joy as well...

Also she can get blisters on her paws from running after wildlife too hard.

I haven't bought any yet because I know it will be a learning experience to get her used to them. I am worried that they will cause discomfort or bleeding. I've been putting off trimming her nails. Unfortunately all the ones I see on Amazon are literally the same item, maybe with a different logo on them. There isn't much variation and I just know they will be made from Chinesium or some other child labor material and will fall apart in short time. I need to go to a pet store in person so she can try some on.
Some places should have mandatory cooling spots that sprinkles water regularly on those spots so pets don't have to deal with this unfortunate thing

I want to get shoes and socks for my girl, but not because of the activities you guys are thinking of. Here in San Antonio (and other cities were it gets hot) it can get up to like 110 degrees in summer. The pavement can absorb heat and be painful to walk on. We went swimming in a river and the sand on the bank was so hot that she immediately yelled out in pain. I had to carry her to the water. When I lost my shoes in the water I got to experience that joy as well...

Also she can get blisters on her paws from running after wildlife too hard.

I haven't bought any yet because I know it will be a learning experience to get her used to them. I am worried that they will cause discomfort or bleeding. I've been putting off trimming her nails. Unfortunately all the ones I see on Amazon are literally the same item, maybe with a different logo on them. There isn't much variation and I just know they will be made from Chinesium or some other child labor material and will fall apart in short time. I need to go to a pet store in person so she can try some on.
Ask your vet and also hunting stores.
Dog shoes are a normal item in hard enviroments and sometimes used for hunting dogs at start of season or when a paw is hurt.

Should not be *that* unconfortable...

Noooo scratches a sign of submission mmmmmmm
My husband thinks exactly the same way! 😂 he thinks it’s very sexy to see scratches on my ass and thighs but they sting! I mean they’re sexy love stings but after a while it gets old so I usually have to wear blue jeans with the crotch cut out. We try putting socks on them but they always seem to come off. they instinctively want to raise their hind legs up for some reason and those are usually the paws end up scratching me not the front ones. His front paws usually dig in to my inner thigh which actually is a big turn on when I’m being fucked. I like the feeling when a dog presses his front into my legs really hard to hold me tight so I can’t get away. I’ve used these cut off shorts a number of times and you can see they’re getting shredded by their claws! Lol!F13711E6-18F4-4434-AB93-1368F37DE4AF.jpeg2D4D0ED2-4445-4D02-BC23-0775F40C6CBE.jpeg

I find my scratches to be better than paw tattoos that I once thought of getting on my hips. Still, I normally wear denim jeans with bits cut out to keep from getting very bad scratches. I have scars dating back years that I'm proud of, but it gets very tricky to shave my legs with welts all over them. I tried socks once or twice and some dogs don't mind, and some will whine and flop over on their sides until you remove them. For me, I want my boys to be comfortable, otherwise they might not want to have sex, or be less enthusiastic about it.

My husband thinks exactly the same way! 😂 he thinks it’s very sexy to see scratches on my ass and thighs but they sting! I mean they’re sexy love stings but after a while it gets old so I usually have to wear blue jeans with the crotch cut out. We try putting socks on them but they always seem to come off. they instinctively want to raise their hind legs up for some reason and those are usually the paws end up scratching me not the front ones. His front paws usually dig in to my inner thigh which actually is a big turn on when I’m being fucked. I like the feeling when a dog presses his front into my legs really hard to hold me tight so I can’t get away. I’ve used these cut off shorts a number of times and you can see they’re getting shredded by their claws! Lol!View attachment 336195View attachment 336196
One more pic please.
Just unzip and slide down the sexy shorts.

Ik vind mijn krassen beter dan poottatoeages die ik ooit op mijn heupen dacht te krijgen. Toch draag ik normaal gesproken een spijkerbroek met stukjes uitgesneden om te voorkomen dat ik erge krassen krijg. Ik heb littekens van jaren geleden waar ik trots op ben, maar het wordt erg lastig om mijn benen met striemen overal te scheren. Ik heb een of twee keer sokken geprobeerd en sommige honden vinden het niet erg, en sommige zullen janken en op hun zij vallen totdat je ze uittrekt. Voor mij wil ik dat mijn jongens zich op hun gemak voelen, anders willen ze misschien geen seks hebben, of zijn ze er minder enthousiast over.
Wright

Anyone that has ever had a dog with sharp dew claws know that socks are a must. Sometimes their claws aren't that sharp, and the pain accentuates the pleasure. That too and I like to think of the scratch marks as a badge of honor, and take pride in knowing just how eager my boy was to climb up and breed me.

No, why? Some occasional scratches are part of relationship with canine. Be proud of them
And if you really don't like them, wear protective clothing yourself, don't bother your dog with it
It's really sexy... Where are yours usually?

Another solution to the issue is to find a pair of appropriately sized sweats in a thrift store, cut the legs off at the crotch, put them on the dogs front legs with the elastic up...then size them to a little longer than the dog's leg. The elastic will keep them upand its far simpler and quicker than taping socks to stay on. You can run a shoelace from one sweat leg to the other across the dog's back if they dont stay up.
They're washable, and not an immediate giveaway as jeans with the butt missing are. And you don't ruin a decent pair of jeans.

Life doesnt have to be hard. Doesnt have to be expensive either.

You can buy dog socks in various sizes like these ones (random photo, not mine), I bought some for my female Lab as she kept jabbing me in my belly, they work pretty good and she's fine with wearing them.
iu

I feel sex should not be painful, traumatic or leave wounds... for either side.

But hey, some people are into that, and if you have a taste for it, that is fine. Each one his/her own 😀

Back