Socks on paws?

No. No. No. And No. The dogs find the socks annoying and so do I because of their annoyance. I keep their nails trimmed with a grinder when necessary although they keep well rounded anyway when they go running with me. And if they do get a little long, I've got a couple pairs of jeans with the crotch cut out if I get concerned at all.
Wow that’s news to me, you treat your dogs so well I’m sure they’re very happy and full of love that’s incredible

I just generally wear a t-shirt. Tried with a sweater, and I would love to, but my roommates keep the house at 21 C (70F) for some godforsaken reason (it's ridiculously hot, I literally never closed my window all winter, and I have my heat vent blocked with clothes so I get less heat, and it's STILL too goddamn hot in my room).

I don't think he'd care for socks, and either way, he doesn't actually scratch a lot. Whether that's because it's who he is, or because I move my body to accommodate him, it's difficult to say.

I've never used socks prefer my scratches the healing is a bitch but I've got some scars from over 9 years old makes me remember the power that boy had pulling me into him 🥵

I use booties/dog shoes specifically to keep his paws nice and smooth. I love paws, and I like em clean and not rough. Feels better on my dick thst way

Back