So many people walking dogs...do you ever wonder?

Couple reasons, I suppose. She's female, and while I've had sex with female humans, haven't actually considered it with her, oddly. But it's also because I'm kinda come back to all of this after recognizing some truths about myself. So it's a process, you know?
I can understand that. It’s a process and I’m sure, when you’re ready, maybe you’ll find that place with her. For me, it was an experience I had as a youth and then thought I was odd and stopped. Now older, wow. To learn it’s a thing. I’m not pursuing it, but it’s nice to be apart of a community of like minded people who share this.

I see or noticed an increase of intact larger species dog's on Craigslist for a rehoming fee. Wonder if these are the non performers? They are usually 2-4 years old.

I see or noticed an increase of intact larger species dog's on Craigslist for a rehoming fee. Wonder if these are the non performers? They are usually 2-4 years old.
got a feeling the answer is as simple as "quarantine + realization that keeping a dog is not as cheap as some ppl think"

I have the same thoughts. Like would I be able to tell? Lol probably not. But as long as they remained respectful and kind to their pup I would probably only assume slightly to smile a lil.
However 100% I have met some people who just use zoo-like terms and act in a very similar way so idk😂😂
Anything's possible. I'm right there with most of you I guess lol
My mind gets away from me

Where I dialyse, the nurses have put photos of their dogs up on the wall. For the past few years i have wondered if any are active zoophiles. Its nice to wonder. Cute pups nall.

With COVID-19 and so many people out walking, I’ve come to realize my neighborhood has a LOT of dog owners. Most are clearly out walking their dog for exercise or protection or both. But there are so, so many people with dogs. It made me think about how I’ve joined this community and realized there are so many of you out there like me. So doing the math in my head while I drive to work, I have to imagine some of these people walking their dogs are also like me and hiding it. Sad fact. But still interesting to drive by and wonder, “hmm, are you out walking with your mate?” Just a random thought I had.
All the time

Whenever I see a woman walking a big male dog with his balls still attached, I wonder if she is a zoo!
that's a pretty low bar tbh. i mean, around here, most boys are intact.... i guess it's just a bit different in places where mutilation is "the norm"

With COVID-19 and so many people out walking, I’ve come to realize my neighborhood has a LOT of dog owners. Most are clearly out walking their dog for exercise or protection or both. But there are so, so many people with dogs. It made me think about how I’ve joined this community and realized there are so many of you out there like me. So doing the math in my head while I drive to work, I have to imagine some of these people walking their dogs are also like me and hiding it. Sad fact. But still interesting to drive by and wonder, “hmm, are you out walking with your mate?” Just a random thought I had.

You're definitely not alone I think many more have become animal lovers during COVID
I just see how it has been for me I have never been as active as during the pandemic;)

I have sometimes wondered if people see me and my Shepard walking and wonder about us. I would say if you saw us we would like like any other regular dog owner / pet, but I do constantly pet him and talk to him and there have been occasions where he acts aroused a little. I also can’t pass another dog without giving him a pet and cooing over him or her as well…and saying hi to the owner and all that.

I think there are more of us out there than we realize…and I am sure some people have seen me and suspected

Two male dogs checking out a hot lady in a short dress walking her dog:
"Boy, look at the ass on that. Ya think she does it?"
"You bet she does."
"Wait. Don't leave. Go over there so she'll bend over and pet you. I have to see this."
"Okay, then we switch and you do that for me."

I have sometimes wondered if people see me and my Shepard walking and wonder about us. I would say if you saw us we would like like any other regular dog owner / pet, but I do constantly pet him and talk to him and there have been occasions where he acts aroused a little. I also can’t pass another dog without giving him a pet and cooing over him or her as well…and saying hi to the owner and all that.

I think there are more of us out there than we realize…and I am sure some people have seen me and suspected
I agree. There certainly are more than people realize.
As for the second part of your last sentence, you just keep walking, workin' your stuff and making them fantasize...

Oh dear - yes I do enjoy wondering about if this lady taking out her dog for a spin is active. It is just a nice thought that passes my mind. Kind of enlightens my very existence with a little cheap fun. :p

A well hung male dog gives me more food for thought. But every one seems to enjoy some good tongue action and we all got started some where so a male pat is not a necessity got get the mind going. :LOL:

Not to often, but sometimes I wonder. What I mostly think about while I'm at horse shows/fairs is. That I cant be the only guy that had sex with mares here. Especially at the bigger fairs.
You are so right...when I am around horses...at fairs or visiting barns I can’t be the only person who is attracted sexually to them. I kiss the mares and get excited....and so do they....makes me wonder if that mare has been sexual with a human before. I have to assume it is more common that we think.....
But at the same time I seem to be the only person hugging and kissing the horses like I do. I can’t help it...I am sure it may be a giveaway to other zoos...
I just know the mares love the attention and so do I.

My gf has done stuff with dogs like letting ours eat her out and the amount of times dogs she says hello too on the street have stuck their nose up her skirt or tried to hump her to much embarrassment from the owners

I could just see the owners face.
Has she ever been propositioned because of that?

This kinda makes me wish we could look at a person, and hear their thoughts. Then you'd know who's a zoo or whatever.

Back