So many people walking dogs...do you ever wonder?

With COVID-19 and so many people out walking, I’ve come to realize my neighborhood has a LOT of dog owners. Most are clearly out walking their dog for exercise or protection or both. But there are so, so many people with dogs. It made me think about how I’ve joined this community and realized there are so many of you out there like me. So doing the math in my head while I drive to work, I have to imagine some of these people walking their dogs are also like me and hiding it. Sad fact. But still interesting to drive by and wonder, “hmm, are you out walking with your mate?” Just a random thought I had.

You're definitely not alone, I've thought about it alot too and I get turned on by alot of the doggies I see when I'm out too :p

Then again I wouldn't be surprised if people thought the same about me since there have been plenty of times I've walked my doggo whilst wearing a dog collar + being very happy sooo.. :LOL:

You're definitely not alone, I've thought about it alot too and I get turned on by alot of the doggies I see when I'm out too :p

Then again I wouldn't be surprised if people thought the same about me since there have been plenty of times I've walked my doggo whilst wearing a dog collar + being very happy sooo.. :LOL:
I found out only this month there are two women who own Great Danes. One dark gray and one light gray. On the same block one over from me and I was like, “50/50 odds one of them is enjoying their time in quarantine!” Haha.

Whenever I see a woman walking a big male dog with his balls still attached, I wonder if I maybe saw her in some zoo movie and if she's ever been in a compromising situation with her dog, or if at the very least she ever entertained the notion of letting him lick her or fuck her. Nothing wrong with thoughts ;)

the "math in my head" is the exact opposite... there's so few of "us" to even consider someone in my relatively close area being one of "us" too. i'm not even interested in a "zoo wife" so i don't even try to fantasize about random women i see and their boys. on the brighter side, neutering isn't that big of a deal here so there's lots of boys to check out sometimes.

Yes!! Even before I was aware such communities existed there is actually one guy in my neighborhood who from the first time I saw him, I instantly had this feeling that he fucks his dog. I don't know what breed she is, but shes thin, long limbed, long coat, very pretty dog & he just looks like a lonely old perv, I guarantee he bangs his dog lol However whenever I'm on my walks in the countryside every damn time, at least once, a male dog runs up and shoves their snout up my ass or up my pussy, the owner is always embarrassed they did that lol I secretly love it, he can smell me.

Constantly... There are several lovely young ladies walking their pooches in my neighborhood, and I always find myself thinking "I bet I know what you're going to be doing once you get that doggo home!" as I see them go by...

LOL
Makes me wish it was a socially acceptable thing so it could be more easily understood, like the wedding ring. I get the tattoo, but often that’s hidden so it’s be like having a wedding ring that you keep in your pocket.

Yes!! Even before I was aware such communities existed there is actually one guy in my neighborhood who from the first time I saw him, I instantly had this feeling that he fucks his dog. I don't know what breed she is, but shes thin, long limbed, long coat, very pretty dog & he just looks like a lonely old perv, I guarantee he bangs his dog lol However whenever I'm on my walks in the countryside every damn time, at least once, a male dog runs up and shoves their snout up my ass or up my pussy, the owner is always embarrassed they did that lol I secretly love it, he can smell me.
I often wonder if dogs can tell that we've done it lol

It’s like those stories of people being randomly dry humped by a family or friend’s dog. Makes you wonder a bit more what exactly they’re doing with their dog to make him jump to that opportunity. Have you ever considered taking that dog, if alone and without a master, off into a secluded area of the countryside and experiment?

It’s like those stories of people being randomly dry humped by a family or friend’s dog. Makes you wonder a bit more what exactly they’re doing with their dog to make him jump to that opportunity. Have you ever considered taking that dog, if alone and without a master, off into a secluded area of the countryside and experiment?

Haha, yeah it sure makes me wonder why their dog is so horny. I'd love to go off in the bushes with the beauty dogs that nuzzle my pussy and ass in the countryside but I couldn't, obviously their owner would call the dog, come looking & find us lol and fuck going to prison being known as a dog fucker. Here people don't let their dogs roam anywhere, always on a lead or within sight if off the lead. I'll be more careful than that, but yes, it gets me excited, I'd love to go 'play' with them, I love that they can smell me & are interested.

Haha, yeah it sure makes me wonder why their dog is so horny. I'd love to go off in the bushes with the beauty dogs that nuzzle my pussy and ass in the countryside but I couldn't, obviously their owner would call the dog, come looking & find us lol and fuck going to prison being known as a dog fucker. Here people don't let their dogs roam anywhere, always on a lead or within sight if off the lead. I'll be more careful than that, but yes, it gets me excited, I'd love to go 'play' with them, I love that they can smell me & are interested.
Absolutely agree on the danger but it’s the fantasy that’s appealing I guess.

The odds of an individual you see walking their dog being sexually active with their dog is small but it's not THAT small. Studies of prevalence vary from as high as 8% in men and 3.6% in women in the Kinsey reports to about 1% in some newer studies. But being sexually active with your animal all but requires the animal to be intact, and in the United States 73% of dogs are spayed or neutered. So, even assuming 1%, if you see an intact dog, there is a (0.01 / 0.27) = 3.7% chance that the owner is or has been sexually active with animals at some point. Not exact science but I'd wager it's a good ballpark.

Last edited:
The odds of an individual you see walking their dog being sexually active with their dog is small but it's not THAT small. Studies of prevalence vary from as high as 8% in men and 3.6% in women in the Kinsey reports to about 1% in some newer studies. But being sexually active with your animal all but requires the animal to be intact, and in the United States 73% of dogs are spayed or neutered. So, even assuming 1%, if you see an intact dog, there is a (0.01 / 0.27) = 3.7% chance that the owner is or has been sexually active with animals at some point. Not exact science but I'd wager it's a good ballpark.
“So...you’re telling me there’s a chance? Yeah!”

I have never really liked dogs but getting to know the community made me respect them. Every time I see someone with a good relationship with their animal I'm assuming they might be zoo. It's easier to be friendly if I do that.

I do wonder sometimes, but it also comes down to level of sex activity. The number of women that may have allowed the dog to lick her is going to be larger than the number who took the next steps and are enjoying being bred by their boy.

Not necessarily, some of us hate being licked & refuse it & jump right in to fucking (humans at least, I'm a doggy virgin still)

I have never really liked dogs but getting to know the community made me respect them. Every time I see someone with a good relationship with their animal I'm assuming they might be zoo. It's easier to be friendly if I do that.

Dogs are seen as family members, they're like people in cute furry spazzy dog bodies, whats not to love? They're funny, adorable, very excited, affectionate and caring creatures, they bring so much to joy to people and their families. It doesn't mean they're zoo lol I have two cats who are cute, funny, stupid and are very much part of the family, but I in no way see them sexually, whatsoever. a good relationship with a dog or any animal doesn't mean its sexual.

Not necessarily, some of us hate being licked & refuse it & jump right in to fucking (humans at least, I'm a doggy virgin still)

I have met some women who didn't like receiving oral sex for sure. You may find that once that boy licks you with his tongue you will like it as it's different than with a man.
Hope you get the opportunity to give up your doggy virginity if that's what you really want. Be sure so you never have regrets, and can love the life for a long time.

Dogs are seen as family members, they're like people in cute furry spazzy dog bodies, whats not to love?
I dunno, just not my thing.
They're funny, adorable, very excited, affectionate and caring creatures, they bring so much to joy to people and their families. It doesn't mean they're zoo lol I have two cats who are cute, funny, stupid and are very much part of the family, but I in no way see them sexually, whatsoever.
I'm not actually believing they are zoo. I just imagine them feeling like I feel about reptiles and it makes me more friendly. A simple trick to socialize easier. I do look for any confirmation though, would be nice to actually see someone irl.

With COVID-19 and so many people out walking, I’ve come to realize my neighborhood has a LOT of dog owners. Most are clearly out walking their dog for exercise or protection or both. But there are so, so many people with dogs. It made me think about how I’ve joined this community and realized there are so many of you out there like me. So doing the math in my head while I drive to work, I have to imagine some of these people walking their dogs are also like me and hiding it. Sad fact. But still interesting to drive by and wonder, “hmm, are you out walking with your mate?” Just a random thought I had.
If what you say is true, then I hope to Kami almighty that this increases my chances of finally landing a date with a dog mom and hopefully entering an extremely extended long-term relationship with her.

You're definitely not alone I think many more have become animal lovers during COVID-19
many have been alone for several months.

We are also soon 100,000 thousand members here(y)

Back