Small Breast Lovers?

Women with tiny breasts think that they're not beautiful but they're absolutely gorgeous. Breasts are breasts, they're going to turn on the person who enjoys them no matter what I like big boobs small boobs saggy boobs perky boobs doesn't matter their boobs I'm going to enjoy them nonetheless. The thing is girls with small breasts are never fucking interested in big Burly bears like me so you say that no one likes your boobs but I can come right back at you and say well you're not interested in big chubby bears. So beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Hi there

I just wanted a take on this because I'm curious...

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

Let's talk about little tiddies!
I absolutely love smaller breasts, I hadn't had much experience with them before but my current girlfriend has the most lovely little puffy cone breasts and I can't get enough of them

I will be completely honest. Most men here are veeeery desperate and will say or do anything to get other women's attention. The vast majority of men prefer bigger breasts, but of course breasts will always be breasts so it's not like your tits aren't sexy, it's just that the vast majority of men prefer bigger ones. Be careful when taking complements from men on here, or you might receive a 🍆-pic or two haha.

Back