Small Breast Lovers?

Hi there

I just wanted a take on this because I'm curious...

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

Let's talk about little tiddies!
I love them all big or small rather if a women has breasts that are small or big to me that doesn't its the personality of that person I care about more it's the same if I was gay I don't expect the dude to have a huge dick or a small dick that would not matter to me

i'm intereste to see all these responses!! It got more attention and positivity than I thought it would. It's a great community around here!

I do feel a little better about myself and I will admit I'm considering a boob job just to appease society's standard but I realize taht's stupid... i just should love who I am and it might take sometime but I'm glad to know people out there would find someone like me attractive

Absolutely love who you are and what you have. I find smaller breaststroke extremely attractive and can get put off by big ones. Gotta be easier on your back as well

Hi there

I just wanted a take on this because I'm curious...

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

Let's talk about little tiddies!
I love small tyddies

i'm intereste to see all these responses!! It got more attention and positivity than I thought it would. It's a great community around here!

I do feel a little better about myself and I will admit I'm considering a boob job just to appease society's standard but I realize taht's stupid... i just should love who I am and it might take sometime but I'm glad to know people out there would find someone like me attractive
Don't. Dangerous, risky, maiming.

Back