Small Breast Lovers?

Hi there

I just wanted a take on this because I'm curious...

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

Let's talk about little tiddies!
Hi there

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

For my part, I consider that the nipples are more important than the volume of the chest..
En ce qui me concerne, je considère que les tétons sont plus important que le volume de la poitrine …
😘😘😘

Hi there

Wow, you started a massive threat here that's still going strong today. Clearly the answer is "Yes" for many of us, me included. I'm turned on when a lady has no boobs at all, or really tiny ones that are saggy and empty. Happy days, and a Happy New Year to you. 🙂

Honestly I prefer medium to smaller boobs over lager ones I think they're cute and sexy and make me want to cum all over them

Hi there

Its all depends upon your genetics, your feed,your age and also your practice
I like small breast girls they look like athletic and strong
By they way you can improve

I just love women's breasts...big, small, bouncy, firm, puffy, floppy, big nipples, small nipples, big areolas, small areolas, white, brown, cocoa, any and every color they come in, sloped, round, pointy, pierced, not pierced, tattooed, not tattooed, tanned, fake, natural, dipped in chocolate...I just love 'em!

I just love women's breasts...big, small, bouncy, firm, puffy, floppy, big nipples, small nipples, big areolas, small areolas, white, brown, cocoa, any and every color they come in, sloped, round, pointy, pierced, not pierced, tattooed, not tattooed, tanned, fake, natural, dipped in chocolate...I just love 'em!
Same here 🤤

Hi there

I certainly do, in preference I would go for B then A then C
for me smaller breasts are incredibly sexy

I once had a girlfriend who looked young and small boobs, We split in the end because we kept getting looks because she looked too young for me, She was 19 and I was 23. So it does have a down side.

Hi there

Quality over quantity always

For me, it's more about shape than size. Boobs that are perky and firm, they're just less appealing to me than something more soft and droopy. One of my biggest turn-ons is empty boobs. Dunno what you'd call them, but like after a lady's had children and they've gone down to nothing but skin. I think that's really sexy, along with things like stretchmarks and wrinkly tummys. Just want them all in my mouth lol. Sorry. It's a thumbs up to "mom bods" from me anyway. A major one. 🙂
🦋👗🍑

Last edited:
Hi there

I personally love small breasts on a woman.

Back