Small Breast Lovers?

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

Learning how to love the person you see in the mirror is just part of good mental health.
I used to be insecure about it when I was younger, and I dealt with it by looking up celebrities who were also part of the little titty committee
that people seemed to find attractive. There's a lot of them and they seem to get by just fine :p
As I got older I realized nobody actually cared and eventually I stopped caring about it too. :)

Learning how to love the person you see in the mirror is just part of good mental health.
I used to be insecure about it when I was younger, and I dealt with it by looking up celebrities who were also part of the little titty committee
that people seemed to find attractive. There's a lot of them and they seem to get by just fine :p
As I got older I realized nobody actually cared and eventually I stopped caring about it too. :)
I personally love small boobs. Like you said though, I think being comfortable in your skin is something everyone should be. As we get older we see that there is a type for everyone, and that means you are someone’s type.

As confident as I am, I understand that there are something’s I will never have, and that’s fine. I’m no Brad Pitt or Matthew McConahay and I never will be. I think it’s unrealistic and harmful to compare yourself to others.

Hi there

I just wanted a take on this because I'm curious...

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

Let's talk about little tiddies!
Well let me see and I will tell you! 😉 Honestly though, for me small to medium, maybe a little bigger, is what I like, especially when she has very sensitive nipples. I'm more of an ass man

I have never been into large breasts at all. The first girl I was ever in love with had the most perfectly small breasts that were just the right size for her small body.

I am 6'3" (190cm) and I was tall in high school, and I always liked small petitte girls with small itty-bitty titties, still do to this day. Also as others have pointed out, don't ever be ashamed of how you are made. I used to think I ws responsible for how I looked when I was young (not a super atttractive guy by any means, but normal by proper standards), and I dealt with a lot of low self-esteem and self-worth issues until I was in my late 20's early 30's. Love youself, it's very important.

for me its not about the breast size or height or even if your older or younger than me its all about you yourself. breasts are just something people find fun playing with but thats it nothing more nothing less.
althought i did hear smaller breasts feel touch more

Hi there

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

Small is amazing. Ultimately anything not too big is pleasurable but its all down to personal pref

Hi there

I like girls whit small breasts.

Hi there

Small boobs are almost always better! It's more beautiful, it's sexier and it's, for me at least, such a turn-on to grab, or caress, the entirety of the breast.
Big boobs aren't bad, don't get me wrong.

Hi there

I prefer the itty bitty titty committee

Back