Small Breast Lovers?

petite-pony

Citizen of Zooville
Hi there

I just wanted a take on this because I'm curious...

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

Let's talk about little tiddies!

Hi there

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

I love small breasts...... they are as gorgeous as ever. Turns me on and so erotic. Never feel shy about yourself ,it's all about you and attitude ! be proud.....

Hi there

Small breasts are way way way better in My opinion.

Hi there

All female breasts are attractive - tiny, small, medium, big, large - you name it, I love it!

And don't be ashamed of who you are and what you have, regardless of size. You are uniquely you, and no one else can be you. :)

And yes, even though my preference is medium to large, small breasts are also sexy. Attitude can also be a factor here - if you have a woman with large breasts that's rude compared to a friendly woman with small breasts, I'd go with the friendly woman regardless of breast size.

I also wanted to point out that there's a newer model on Art of Zoo with small breasts, but I would have found her equally attractive regardless of her breast size.

Just something to think about. :)

Hi there

I'm forced to admit that when it comes to human females, I'm a card-carrying member of the itty-bitty-titty worship committee. :)

Truth!

Years ago, a gal I worked with on a rent-a-ride outfit was one of those little "pixie" types, right down to AA cup bra size - when she bothered to wear one at all. She could easily pass the Ann Landers "Pencil test". One morning standing out on the porch watching the horses eat before we started saddling up for the day, *SHE* brought the conversation around to small tits. So I whipped out the "worship committee" line, and started "Salaam"-ing in her direction, chanting "We're not worthy, we're not worthy!" She looked at me for a second, giggled, shook her head, and popped the snaps on her shirt open to leave everybody standing around with no doubt at all she was braless, and said "No, stupid, it's not 'We're not worthy', it's 'Oh, where are they?'" Four guys, including me, fell off the porch from laughing, while she stood there and calmly redid the snaps on her shirt, all the while with this shit-eating grin plastered across her face.

Boy, if I did that these days, I'd probably be crucified... After they tarred and feathered me...

Edit to add: She was 27 looking like 17-18, and I was in lust with her... Ahem... Her horse, if I'm to be perfectly honest :)

Last edited:
It's not fair to judge women on the size of their breasts just like it's not worth judging a man on the size of his cock.

But with that said, I personally prefer them larger than smaller. Just like I assume most women would prefer a larger cock than a smaller one. Just being honest. ?

Hi there

one of the hottest girls I have ever met was a very flat chested girl.
she was pretty, had a sexy attitude and also she had an amazing ass one of the best if not THE best I have seen. I would marry her if the situation between has had evolved to that, more then many women I have met, for her attitude and personalty plus her amazing body (she was yoga instructor :) )

Hi there

Yes I can at least speak for myself, I really appreciate smaller breasts, to me they're more attractive than large ones. If I was a girl I would actually want smaller breasts, to me it's more practical & beautiful.

You don't have to be shy, be proud of yourself & your body! ?

Hi there

There is something about small breasts that have always gotten me more excited then big. I will say that all breasts are amazing though.

I really regret that women are placed under such scrutiny by our society's version of the ideal woman. It is unfair and myopic as most of us find all women beautiful and not just those on the cover of a magazine.

In short, small breasts are beautiful and you should be proud of what you have.

While both of the human women I've been with in my life have had boobs on the larger side, I am not a picky person. Those with smaller breasts probably don't have to deal with nearly as much back pain as my friends do. Be proud of what you've got to work with and know that there are plenty of people out there who will appreciate you for who you are.

Yes I can at least speak for myself, I really appreciate smaller breasts, to me they're more attractive than large ones. If I was a girl I would actually want smaller breasts, to me it's more practical & beautiful.
We're on the same page, then. Personally, I find the "she could substitute for a dairy herd all by herself" look revolting. Dolly Parton? She falls somewhere between "Meh, whatever" and "Anybody got an airsick bag handy?" on my personal scale. Loni Anderson? Nice face (back in the day), but those gigantic boobs get in the way. (Yeah, I know I'm using "old school" gals - I can't, and honestly, don't want to be able to, name most of today's "super hot silicone mamas") Chessie Moore (AKA Ms. "My bra could provide shelter for 8 homeless people, with trimmings from the edge providing clothing for three of them) Jesus, somebody PLEASE buy that incredibly grotesque looking thing a gift certificate for a boob-reduction! She needs it so bad that *MY* back hurts just looking at her. (Never mind the fact that I have to choke back the urge to puke anytime I'm unfortunate enough to lay eyes on her - how *ANYBODY* could consider her "sexy" is beyond my ability to either imagine or comprehend)

Well, I don't get why society makes bigger boobs more "worthy", that's just plain bullshit. My first boyfriend was all about big boobs and I never had them. I felt so bad for it, only because this incel asshole talked me into it.

I love small breasts, they are just extremely beautiful and somewhat elegant. There is so much clothing that looks better with small tiddies, also!
I couldn't imagine having big boobs, that would probably look pretty weird.
Your body is perfect, there is a reason you are the way you are. Everything is naturally balanced out and perfectly fitted to you, embrace it

Hi there

First of all, I like small breasts ;). Would I turn a woman down if her breasts didn't suit my taste? No I would not. Because it is a part of her, and it's what nature gave her. It is plain cruel to blame her for that. :oops:

Anyhow, more important to me is that the girl is happy with her body. Because if a girl is unhappy about her body she will try to hide it from us and she will have less self-esteam, which is not good :cry:. So I do hope you like your body :).

Hi there

I wouldn't worry in the least. I have smaller boobs too, 32B, but when I see women with larger breasts and hear their complaints I am always glad that I only have what I have. A lot of men want us to have GIANT boobs and some women will go and have a boob job but in truth giant boobs would make us look wrong if you stop and think about it. A smaller framed girl looks freaky with super sized boobs but a large framed woman looks normal.

personally, I like them all!!! and give as much attention to them as any other parts of the body. A true genuine lover will respect you as for who you are on the inside!!! That being said be proud of who you are and what you have. I as most all do, playing, sucking, teasing, whatever comes to mind they are all exciting regardless of size...be proud and set them free, men love to nipples in public!!! Truly get noticed and will turns heads every time!!! It does mine,,,

Hi there

FUCK YES!
Stop being shy, Small breasts are wonderful. Fun to suck on, fun to play with, less back pain. As I tell Pillar every few days, Have some fucking confidence in yourself, You're better than you think you are.

All titties are good. That being said, I prefer them big. It would never be a deal breaker or anything though.

i'm intereste to see all these responses!! It got more attention and positivity than I thought it would. It's a great community around here!

I do feel a little better about myself and I will admit I'm considering a boob job just to appease society's standard but I realize taht's stupid... i just should love who I am and it might take sometime but I'm glad to know people out there would find someone like me attractive

Back