Small Breast Lovers?

i'm intereste to see all these responses!! It got more attention and positivity than I thought it would. It's a great community around here!

I do feel a little better about myself and I will admit I'm considering a boob job just to appease society's standard but I realize taht's stupid... i just should love who I am and it might take sometime but I'm glad to know people out there would find someone like me attractive
Fake tits are the devil. I love big boobs, but I'll be the first to say that authentic small tits are better than giant plastic ones.

i'm intereste to see all these responses!! It got more attention and positivity than I thought it would. It's a great community around here!

I do feel a little better about myself and I will admit I'm considering a boob job just to appease society's standard but I realize taht's stupid... i just should love who I am and it might take sometime but I'm glad to know people out there would find someone like me attractive
Don't feel too bad about it - I've considered getting a penis enlargement myself as I am slightly under 6 inches. But yeah, don't let yourself get surgery over appeasing others who don't appreciate you as you are.

From day one we're all lied to, made to feel worthless and insecure by commercials and the stupid people who buy into them. Diamonds, big breasts, blondes being better, valentines day, male enhancement pills, beer commercials, workout and diet pill commercials, car commercials, it's a non stop flow of you're not good enough as a human being if you don't do these things and act this way. Fuck that shit, You're fine the way you are.
Plus fake tits are gross.
Anyone who says they look and feel the same is an imbecile.

Absolutely yes to small breasts and no to a boob job! Small breasts of any shape are just fine. One girl I dated was about as flat as a boy, and I thought she was plenty attractive. She was uber sexual and a unique experience for me at the time, but that's a story for another time.

@petite-pony : Small breasted women are perfect! Any size from flat chested women to someone with little bumps are all beautiful. But of course, I accept all women of any age or size. No one should care about appearance, its who the person is that counts.. mentally, spiritually, and all else. I'm sure there's a lot of fans for you out there, and you just gained one more! ;)

A wise person once said : To love another, you first have to love yourself. If you are not at peace with your body it will not work in a relationship.

Then the possible boob job. As a man I was in a "lucky situation" to date girls with breasts of all sizes and even one which had a boob job done. I do not have to explain how tits feel I hope, but the one girl with implants had a different feel to her tits. Much firmer. The skin was a bit more tense (hope this is the correct word, English is not native to me). I won't address the why question, since each girl has her own reasons for doing a boobjob.

Should you do it to please society? I think not. You might do it for yourself, to feel more confident and look better in the mirror. But then again, it is not without risk and although it can be reversed, you will not be as pretty as before. It will leave scars. And finally, the results can also be disappointing.

What could help is a nice boyfriend who tells you he appreciates you for who you are and how beautiful you are to him. They might be hard to find though :cry:.

Good luck and keep us posted :whistle:

Hi there

I just wanted a take on this because I'm curious...

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

Let's talk about little tiddies!

Small breast are fucking awesome! So im pretty sure you are plenty sexy.
So no more being shy Fluttershy... :p

Hi there

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

On

Hi there

Yes one of my top turn one

Hi there

Absolutely love them??

Hi there

Small titties are the best titties in my opinion!

I really like small breasts! I've never been a breast man, even though I do notice pretty breasts, usually. I've been more attracted to lean athletic women, or less curvy types, so...... I associate smaller breasts with those things even though in reality body parts vary on different body types.

I actually don't like really big breasts. I think they get in the way and I feel for the women that have to deal with that.

Wow, I see we've got quite the variety here on breast preferences! But the facts still are that plenty of guys here (including me) find small breasts wonderful! :D

Hi there

It's about how you wear them and every woman is different u sound so sexy can I see these breasts

Hi there

FLAT CHEST IS JUSTICE

It always disappoints me when I see a woman with perfect little breasts ruin them by getting ridiculous implants. Small breasts are the best! I’ve always been attracted to smaller chested women, ever since I can remember. Just know that us little titty lovers are out here... we’re not as prevalent as the guys who like big ol boobies, but we exist, and we will worship yours, and all the other itty bitty titties out there!

Yeah, a lot of dudes either prefer small breasts, dont care, or just want medium sized. Most dont care, but will end up bragging about it to there friends even though it didnt change anything about the sex or relationship anyways.

"society's standards." Sorry, thats just bs. I mentioned in my other comment how most (and i mean around 95%) guys quite literally do not give a shit how big or small your boobs are. I doubt those are society standards, but I feel like they are more peer driven standards. Also of those 95%, only the douchebags, which is around 20 to 25% in my experience, being and hanging out with dudes, will brag if they slept with a "big boobed" women just because they want to brag.

"society's standards." Sorry, thats just bs. I mentioned in my other comment how most (and i mean around 95%) guys quite literally do not give a shit how big or small your boobs are. I doubt those are society standards, but I feel like they are more peer driven standards. Also of those 95%, only the douchebags, which is around 20 to 25% in my experience, being and hanging out with dudes, will brag if they slept with a "big boobed" women just because they want to brag.
I kind of doubt that 95% estimate. Lots of men I've talked to, including myself, have a PREFERENCE for large breasts, and that's OK. It's not a make or break thing, but I do like them. That being said, I don't brag about sleeping with anyone.

As for how it affects sex, I do find the visual of them bouncing around during sex exciting, especially when they're all up in my face. There's also the option to titty-fuck, which is pretty much impossible with any woman under a D-cup. My ex-wife was a DD, and pretty much the only thing I miss about having sex with her was her ability to wrap her boobs around my balls and base of my dick while giving me a blowjob. The current wife's C's can't do that. haha

All that said, the older I get, the more I'm becoming an ass man anyway. Same deal though, I prefer a big, round ass.

I kind of doubt that 95% estimate. Lots of men I've talked to, including myself, have a PREFERENCE for large breasts, and that's OK. It's not a make or break thing, but I do like them. That being said, I don't brag about sleeping with anyone.

As for how it affects sex, I do find the visual of them bouncing around during sex exciting, especially when they're all up in my face. There's also the option to titty-fuck, which is pretty much impossible with any woman under a D-cup. My ex-wife was a DD, and pretty much the only thing I miss about having sex with her was her ability to wrap her boobs around my balls and base of my dick while giving me a blowjob. The current wife's C's can't do that. haha

All that said, the older I get, the more I'm becoming an ass man anyway. Same deal though, I prefer a big, round ass.
Preference, but what im saying is you dont discriminate, and many men dont, so why be self concious?

Back