Small Breast Lovers?

Hi there

I just wanted a take on this because I'm curious...

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

Let's talk about little tiddies!
Yes. A-cup and B-cup are my favorites!

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone needs to be really careful. Any pictures posted that is not 100% clear adult will be deleted and infractions or permanent bans will come in. I do not care if they fall in the "legal art" category, they will be nuked and stiff penalties will be handed out.

Last edited:
Everyone needs to be really careful. Any pictures posted that is not 100% clear adult will be deleted and infractions or permanent bans will come in. I do not care if they fall in the "legal art" category, they will be nuked and stiff penalties will be handed out.
Dear Oldman.

I've read your message a few times but I'm still confused. Are you stating that any picture depicting 100% adult will be deleted and a ban is iminent, or have you accidentally forgotten the word "not", like "that is not 100% clear adult" ?

Hi there

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

There is nothing wrong with small breasts. I think they are just as sexy. Don't change them.

Dear Oldman.

I've read your message a few times but I'm still confused. Are you stating that any picture depicting 100% adult will be deleted and a ban is iminent, or have you accidentally forgotten the word "not", like "that is not 100% clear adult" ?
Whoops, very true. Has to be 100% clear adult. I will fix it now.

Hi there

I'm a huge nipple fan. Big or small tits is perfectly ok with me, as long as I get to play with an nice large nipple, all is good :D

Last edited:
Hi there

Flat and small breasts are gorgeous too, often time more so than big balloon breasts.

with the leaf springs i have on my vehicles, smaller boobs mean less pain whilst bouncing round on the roads.

I understand I always wished for larger tits mine are 36b maybe a small c if I winter and gain weight. I have no children and am now 58 and actually happy now that they weren’t larger as I only fight gravity with my bum.

I wouldn't worry in the least. I have smaller boobs too, 32B, but when I see women with larger breasts and hear their complaints I am always glad that I only have what I have. A lot of men want us to have GIANT boobs and some women will go and have a boob job but in truth giant boobs would make us look wrong if you stop and think about it. A smaller framed girl looks freaky with super sized boobs but a large framed woman looks normal.
I love them all but prefer the small boobs B/C. I like it well proportioned.
The real big breasts are only preferable for real extreme bondage for my personal desire.

Hi there

I always had girlfriends with larger than average breasts but not because i consciously sought that attribute, just came with the package. My current partner of 8 years has very small breasts, and i absolutely LOVE them, from the first second I saw them. I wouldn’t change them for anything, even after 8 years i find them incredibly sexy. I can definitely say that small breasts are my preference after experiencing the extremes of the boob spectrum.

I love big boobs. Oddly, the most beautiful faces I have ever seen were on girls with a petite frame and very small boobs. I love boobs but I am a sucker for beautiful eyes. Yeah, and I do award bonus points for positive personalities, intelligence, and fidelity. There is much more to a woman than bra-size. Strangely enough, I have found that it is women who are the most judgemental when it comes to physical attraction.

Tiny titty club!! I'm a 32A and I have tons of dudes n gals who have liked my breasts. It is honestly just person to person in my experience. Most people don't complain though cause boobs are boobs. all hot, all pretty. :3c
Yes, they are. :love:

Hi there

Name of the game is QUALITY over Quantity

I love small boobies, i'm a string bean myself and almost a washboard X.x. But my mother had D's and always bitched about her back sooo i dodged that bullet

Reactions: K9v
i'm intereste to see all these responses!! It got more attention and positivity than I thought it would. It's a great community around here!

I do feel a little better about myself and I will admit I'm considering a boob job just to appease society's standard but I realize taht's stupid... i just should love who I am and it might take sometime but I'm glad to know people out there would find someone like me attractive

Some guys like small breasts, some guys like bigger breasts, and hey, some like huge! Not everyone has the same taste. What matters is, is the fact you yourself appreciate and love them. Im pretty sure there are huge ammount of guys who like smaller chests, i certainly do! Believe in yourself and learn to love your body the way it is ?

If I or my wife has as strong an attraction to "huge boobs," as some guys do, we'd just order some plastic ones from China. Who needs the person?

But it's the PERSON we're attracted to. And whatever makes that person unique from all others, we want exactly just like that, unchanged. For someone to wish their boobs were bigger, or their cock was bigger... that hurts us in the gut.

When we like *you*, we like everything that makes you you. Whatever *you* bring to the table. We're neither turned off nor on by what your bra size is. Them's YOUR breasts, or your scars where breasts once were, and we're in love with them because they are YOU. And we love you.

On the other hand, if a guy or gal is a douchebag, there ain't nothing superficial they can have that holds our interest. Comparatively, a guy with 11.5 inches turned out to be a bigger dick than his cock was. She regrets ever meeting him. And women with gigantic melons.... shit, inflatable rafts... they're only interesting if the woman *herself* is interesting. Otherwise, face it, it's just adipose tissue. It's just ... fat. Fat's neither here nor there for us.

We don't like you for your boobs. We like your boobs because... they're part of YOU. (And any other reason for attraction would be just stupid, childish and worthy of ridicule. Those in the thread who said, "I have to admit, I have a preference for larger," pretty much fell ten pegs in our esteem. They need to do some serious reflection. And women "size queens" fare a similar fate. To them we say, literally, "Go fuck yourselves."Or stick with horses. You're not worthy of your own species -- apologies to horses).

So, there's *our* prejudice. Er, preference (slight difference between the two words).

If I or my wife has as strong an attraction to "huge boobs," as some guys do, we'd just order some plastic ones from China. Who needs the person?

But it's the PERSON we're attracted to. And whatever makes that person unique from all others, we want exactly just like that, unchanged. For someone to wish their boobs were bigger, or their cock was bigger... that hurts us in the gut.

When we like *you*, we like everything that makes you you. Whatever *you* bring to the table. We're neither turned off nor on by what your bra size is. Them's YOUR breasts, or your scars where breasts once were, and we're in love with them because they are YOU. And we love you.

On the other hand, if a guy or gal is a douchebag, there ain't nothing superficial they can have that holds our interest. Guys with 11.5 inches were bigger dicks than their cock was. Regret every meeting them. And women with gigantic melons.... shit, inflatable rafts... they're only interesting if the woman *herself* is interesting. Otherwise, face it, it's just adipose tissue. It's just ... fat.

We don't like you for your boobs. We like your boobs because... they're part of YOU. (And any other reason for attraction would be just stupid, childish and worthy of ridicule. Those in the thread who said, "I have to admit, I have a preference for larger," pretty much fell ten pegs in our esteem. They need to do some serious reflection. And women "size queens" fare a similar fate. To them we say, literally, "Go fuck yourselves."Or stick with horses. You're not worthy of your own species).

So, there's *our* prejudice.
What's wrong with preference? You pretty much summed up how I feel about a person - the breasts are nice regardless of size and the person is more important. But I like all breasts, just have a preference for large ones. Still, if the lady is awesome, breast size becomes irrelevant at that point.

Back