Small Breast Lovers?

Hi there

I just wanted a take on this because I'm curious...

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

Let's talk about little tiddies!
Be proud of them. A lot of men and women like small breasts so do not be shamed by ignorant people. Stand proud and show them off. (y)

Hi there

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

I heartily endorse this event or product.

Hi there

I think they are cute as hell. I dont like bigones

I love all sizes of boobs. From huge melons to pretty much non existent boobs or flat chests. They all have their fun qualities. I’d like mine to be a bit bigger but on other women, I’d gladly take whatever is offered. Small boobs are usually more perky and won’t sag over time. And I think it’d be hot to take a whole tit in my mouth.
They say more than a mouthful is a waste.

Hi there

Honestly? I find them THE MOST attractive

grenades don't
I see some who don’t believe that a pacemaker can explode such violent. It is made of stainless steel, contains the electronics and a lithium battery, so it explodes inside a strong steel capsule.
Well, I learned that it must be removed because it could ruin the cremation oven. And that‘s why the doctor always remove it when the death certificate is written.
Now I am not that sure - in a Norwegian test they placed pacemakers in the oven, and also cremated a deceased still with the pacemaker in place. The result was that the oven was not harmed. In a few instances a part of the pacemaker damaged the window in the door.
They showed som photos where the exploded pacemaker was seen.

Well, sorry I caused such a deviation from the subject in this thread. I will haste back now.

grenades don't
I know that. I didn't make that claim. I said that lithium ion batteries will shoot fire when they're stabbed.

As such.

I see some who don’t believe that a pacemaker can explode such violent. It is made of stainless steel, contains the electronics and a lithium battery, so it explodes inside a strong steel capsule.
Well, I learned that it must be removed because it could ruin the cremation oven. And that‘s why the doctor always remove it when the death certificate is written.
Now I am not that sure - in a Norwegian test they placed pacemakers in the oven, and also cremated a deceased still with the pacemaker in place. The result was that the oven was not harmed. In a few instances a part of the pacemaker damaged the window in the door.
They showed som photos where the exploded pacemaker was seen.

Well, sorry I caused such a deviation from the subject in this thread. I will haste back now.

Yes, I don't believe that a pacemaker explodes like a grenade. Because it doesn't.
It does explode, it can damage the oven (ruin....well, no), but it doesn't explode like a hand grenade.
I'm surprised that that's a contentious opinion. It's not really difficult to look up grenade explosions on the internet, nor is it difficult to look up what an exploding pacemaker does (there was a study. couple damaged ovens, not even a handfull injured employees and it on different occasions).
A hand grenade has a deadly fragmentation radius (radius people) of ten metres. Depending on the country of origin it can contain a couple hundred gram of explosives. Grenades are constructed to explode and kill. A pacemaker is pretty flimsy in comparison and it exploding is a side effect of improper care. And the pacemaker is stored inside a human body that would contain some of the blast anyway.

Back