Small Breast Lovers?

Hi there

I just wanted a take on this because I'm curious...

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

Let's talk about little tiddies!
I love them!!!! Please don't get a boob job. There must be lots and lots of men into them as well

Hi there

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

I love small and big boobs. I love everything about women.
Boobs are nice but if there’s no chemistry or connection, it doesn’t matter what size they are😘

Hi there

Hell yes... I like/love athletic women. I get hooked on big nips, etc. Nothin sexier than a braless nip slip from a small boobed woman!

Hi there

I really love small breasts, I just love the size, the form, they are really comfortable to see and feel (for me), also they can fit in a mouth hehe

Huge breasts, medium breasts, small breasts, its allll good. If your pussy gets wet when you see my cock, thats all we need. Women are most beautiful in the way the smile demurely .. telling me without saying it.. "Please fuck my pussy into oblivion!" Breast size has zero to do with that.

Completely depends on the person, no different than finding certain hair or eye colors attractive. I personally find smaller breasts to be the sexiest, but someone else may prefer double D's

Hi there

I am one who loves all sizes. Small, Medium, and Large. I am not talking serious back ache and implants. I understand that there are people who look for something a little bigger that what they have or have had other health issues. I greatly enjoy all sizes and they all are an extreme turn on for me. Usually the best way to get me to smile is just a photo of wild, free boobies. Better than a pacifier to calm a guy down. ;);)

Hi there

I love members of the itty bitty tittie committee just as much as those with 32 triple Qs

Hi there

What makes you sexy is your personality your looks don't matter at least in my eyes you can be the most beautiful person in the world if your heart is In the right place our world is just getting worse and worse and anyone will do what they can to beat you down and throw you into a wood chipper but your boobs ass weight ect that doesn't make you sexy its who you are as a person that makes you that way if your hanging around people who judge you by your looks yr hanging around the wrong people which is like 99 % of the population sadly and I'm sorry I can't imagine how it is being a girl in this world especially now buy ill be honest being a guy isn't rlly easy either people expect so much from us all guys or girls when in reality all we want is to be loved and cared about for who we are but yea I hope this makes you understand that your beautiful no matter what people say about you because fuck everyone else lol

Tbh i dont care how big her boobs are all it matters is that they are atacheed to my favorite girl. (But if they fit in my hand then i,m happier :3)

Hi there

i love small breast most of all. petite women are my perferred body type for women

Hi there

Love small Titties

Tiny titties are the best, love them.

But, I can tell you that men don't care, they love all boobs whether big or small if those boobs are naked in front of them.

I've honestly never cared about breast size. They can be fun regardless of how big or small they are. I've always been more of an ass man.🍑😇

Hi there

Totally my preference. I enjoyed the Brazilian beauty on my recent visit. She has “AA-Cup”
and I couldn’t have been more into her. Lovely.

Attachments

• IMG_1911.jpeg
    IMG_1911.jpeg
    268.3 KB · Views: 101
Back