Small Breast Lovers?

Hi there

I just wanted a take on this because I'm curious...

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

Let's talk about little tiddies!
When I was into women that's all I liked. The guys would make fun of me when I had a "flat" girlfriend but they are extremely sexy to me😉

Honestly have no preference.

And, as far as I can tell, a nice set of tits is just a nice set of tits to me. Meaning, that's my only thought, nice tits. No qualifications. Like nice tits, I wish they were bigger or smaller or whatever.

Bigger ones are easier to .....bound. Smaller ones tend to be WAY more sensitive. That's very basic, of course, but seems to hold in almost all cases.

Hi there

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

The overall body size and shape have a lot to do with what looks "proportional" which is something to consider. I've been with women who have had all sizes of breasts, and all body sizes and shapes. I am attracted to petite as well as slender athletic women, who generally have smaller breasts but not always.
Actually the first thing I look at is a woman's face, her eyes, does she smile. Then is she smart, funny, laughs and is nice to others. The body isn't the most important thing, I'm going to be spending more time looking at and talking to her than anything else.
Now if she happens to have really small breasts, well that's just a bonus. So yes, there are men who love you just as you are.

I love all breasts big and small, they are all beautiful and sexy in their own way as are the ladies who own them. I do love how small breasts are so perky and usually her nipples are super sensitive 😝❤️

I like B cup and smaller. I don't like huge knockers. Dated one with a double DD. I was knocked the fuck out every single time she rode me.

Small breasts isn't my thing, but I have to admit that I've lusted after a few women with small breasts because they had other endowments. If you have other physical endowments, such as wide hips/big butt/thick thighs, you will have caught my attention. Examples of such women:
-Jada Stevens
-Darlene Amaro
-Bayley (WWE wrestler)
-Sasha Banks
-Monica Santhiago
Huge/gigantic breasts are beautiful, don't get me wrong, but they don't always guarantee capturing my heart and/or my lust.

I think the reason you have never heard a persons tell you they like small breasts is because it’s a loaded compliment. If a woman had large breasts and a man says to her, “I love your big breasts”, it’s generally taken as a compliment. But if you tell a woman with small breasts, “I love your small breasts”, because as a society we’ve raised young woman to think it’s a bad thing, you’re risking offending them if they’re self conscious about them. So I’ve found it’s just best to say things like, “I love your body” and then if the breasts come up, then I focus comments to them. But personally, I think small breasts on a woman is insanely sexy and beautiful.

Hi there

Absolutely find them attractive...

I am very happy to have been blessed with smaller breasts. I'm a 32B, but I have constantly hard nipples so I have to pad them so they're not so obvious because that can be a problem at times unless I want the attention that brings. I have known a lot of women that cursed their larger breasts because of back aches, clothing issues, and them just getting in the way. A lot of women my size want implants because they feel it is more appealing to men, but after many experiences I don't really think most men care as long as there is something there to mess with. And if a man is a tit fucking freak then he will look elsewhere then me anyway.

So what I am saying is that I would never get an operation to make my tits larger, but I think I understand why someone would want one to make them smaller. I would never condemn anyone for getting an operation to make them larger because in the long run you have to do what you feel makes you the happiest.
Erect nipples are a weekness for me would love to see them if you were ok with that pm me if you want.

Hi there

IV always been told anything more then a mouth full is a waist of boob. But for me my self I love all boobs big small if you will let me suck on your nipples I'll be just fine. I'd Glady want to see yours if you didn't care to show me. I will like them and do really want to see them 😊

It doesn’t matter. Even if the guy has a preference for big boobs, if he likes you, then he’ll just rationalise why he likes your small ones calling them cute etc. I used to work with a guy who was very self conscious as he had a stutter but he was a very likeable guy, and fortunately he still loved to talk so people just assumed he was so passionate that he couldn’t get the words out quick enough. There’s no way it hindered his ability to attract women.
Girls worry about boobs and as a male I won't lie I am vary self conscientious about my dick. If it's not rock hard it's stupid small and I hate it. It's so small when it's soft that I feel like I'll never be wanted by a woman and that's why iv grown to love mares they could care less about size.

one of the hottest girls I have ever met was a very flat chested girl.
she was pretty, had a sexy attitude and also she had an amazing ass one of the best if not THE best I have seen. I would marry her if the situation between has had evolved to that, more then many women I have met, for her attitude and personalty plus her amazing body (she was yoga instructor :) )
Small tits girls with a nice ass my favorite 😍

i'm intereste to see all these responses!! It got more attention and positivity than I thought it would. It's a great community around here!

I do feel a little better about myself and I will admit I'm considering a boob job just to appease society's standard but I realize taht's stupid... i just should love who I am and it might take sometime but I'm glad to know people out there would find someone like me attractive
Fuck society... Changing to make people like you is only giving yourself fake love from them. We all know that feeling right fake sucks. Real tho you know is true don't give into the petty crowd all begging to be the same. I like all boobs, small, big, Flatt, round the thing I look for when it comes to boobs is a woman that enjoys me giving them love and attention makes me weak lol. Don't change to please someone that doesn't love the you that you are, Just saying...

Back