Small Breast Lovers?

Seems like most of the guys on here prefer flat chested girls :( I can appreciate that as I enjoy them too but also like large breasted like myself. You might say I’m an equal opportunity boob girl.
Looking at your profile picture i can say i love your boobs. I prefer a woman my age anyway .

Hi there

I just wanted a take on this because I'm curious...

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

Let's talk about little tiddies!
Small boobs are the best. Just big enough to get my hands around. My former GF had big boobs. I did not care to play with them .

All breast lover, but if I had to pick just one? Yeah, definitely small breast. When I think small breast, I think down-to-earth, energetic, sporty, smart (not that I don’t think about those in all sizes in different degrees).
But hey, when I get ice cream with friends, I’m the only one who gets vanilla, because people think it’s plain, but it is an amazing flavor. The mellow, beautifully scented spice of an orchid!

I also heard years ago that ‘upper class’ men, the Gatsbys among us, prefer small breasts. So petite-pony, dust off your opera glasses

Hi there

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

Nothing better than small breasts.
I prefer a mouthful, not a handful.

Hi there

I think small breasts are by far the most attractive. It's a... cute feature I suppose. I don't like large breasts much.

But you should feel sexy no matter what. You're uniquely you. Sad I found this thread so late after it was made, but I hope that after a lot of these replies, you do see how special and sexy you are.

I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc
Aww sorry to hear that! Every pair of boobs deserves a compliment!
My attraction to human females is kind of lost but when I was going after girls I was definitely drawn to smaller breasts. Kinda made sense because I’m attracted to slim figures, like my own.

Can't say I am really drawn either way. Never been one who was concerned with size as I am more drawn to personality. Breasts or teats, their all good no matter what size they are!

Hi there

To me, small breasts are way more attractive than large. Not saying I would date a woman with large, but I’ve always found myself looking at the smaller breasted females than large. I think men are less inclined to compliment a woman on her small breasts because in general, due to society pressures to bolt on big ones, woman want larger breasts and so then we might complement a woman on a feature she hates. No fears, us men exist and I’m sure you’re stunning!!!

It has been my experience that, ladies of say size A, are far more sensitive to stimulation than those with 36DD’s. I find them absolutely erotic!!❤️ As a bonus, I don’t get stretch marks on my cheeks !!!!😂

Having done LOTS of...ahem...concentrated and extensive research on this subject, I can easily report I've found no evidence that women with small breasts lack anything at all in the crucial study areas of hotness, sensuality and overall sexuality.
I've not found women with large breasts to have an increased amount of those factors over women with small breasts.
As definitive and reportable as my results are, I can assure you my exhaustive research will be ongoing and quite satisfying.
**smiles!**

Hi there

Take it from a old man. When you get old the big boobs sag, the little boobs don't. But then I have been fond of small breasts, with ripe nipples.

no!! not to my face anyway this is the most comliments i ever got haha.

I'm a small B :gsd_love:

Bs are good. I spent 33 years married to a woman who never got any larger than a "full" B no matter what she tried to enlarge them. The two of us still had a lot of fun with them.

Hi there

Yes, girls with smaller boobs are desirable. I actually prefer women with smaller chests. You absolutely should not feel undesirable or ugly because of your tits. Feel free to reach out to me if you want to chat.

Well I absolutely LOVE little bitty boobs. Maybe because mine are so big, but there's something undeniably sexy about them that really get me wound up!

I prefer smaller breasts too. Should be not bigger than my hands. i dont know why but its more attractive for me

Hi there

Big or small, they’re all good for me!

Love small boobs, love big boobs too, love all kinds and sizes but I'm not a fan of huge tits and definitely not a fan of any augmentation. Your breasts will be perfect and if anyone says otherwise give em a slap.

Hi there

I love tiny titties, so sexy.

I'm just here again to show my support for smaller breasted females!
"cheers and claps"

Back