Slutty Confessions

I'll do the best I can with this:
A woman who is very horny more hours in a day than not. She will do ANYTHING necessary to fuck someone on whom she sets her sights during the day or evening. Anything it takes to have sex with them, she will do. She may be lesbian or hetero.

She awoke horny that morning, possibly after cumming in her sleep, likely with her fingers in a very wet pussy before her eyes were even open. If sleeping with a partner, it is unthinkable, even impossible, to start her day without a round of tempestuous sex, during which she will cum very hard, multiple times. She might take her shower without cumming again, but not always.

She will always, always fuck that night until she drops to sleep, either with a partner or herself. Is she's sleeping alone, it's only because she couldn't find anyone good enough for her that night.
The above definition does not apply to all sluts. It is to greater or lesser extents.
I've just never called a woman (not even dirty talking) that but I've heard them call each other a slut (maybe jokingly). I've just thought a slut was someone who would have sex with multiple people secretly at the same time.

I've just never called a woman (not even dirty talking) that but I've heard them call each other a slut (maybe jokingly). I've just thought a slut was someone who would have sex with multiple people secretly at the same time.
How does one have sex with "multiple people secretly at the same time?" In a group thing, I think they would know about each other.

A woman who is very horny more hours in a day than not. She will do ANYTHING necessary to fuck someone on whom she sets her sights during the day or evening. Anything it takes to have sex with them, she will do. She may be lesbian or hetero.

She awoke horny that morning, possibly after cumming in her sleep, likely with her fingers in a very wet pussy before her eyes were even open. If sleeping with a partner, it is unthinkable, even impossible, to start her day without a round of tempestuous sex, during which she will cum very hard, multiple times. She might take her shower without cumming again, but not always.

She will always, always fuck that night until she drops to sleep, either with a partner or herself. Is she's sleeping alone, it's only because she couldn't find anyone good enough for her that night.
The above definition does not apply to all sluts. It is to greater or lesser extents.
Yeah, this definition sounds great actually! I've always jokingly said "Sluts make the world go around" and that "I love sluts" but when it comes down to it...I'm not sure I've ever met one...lol

How does one have sex with "multiple people secretly at the same time?" In a group thing, I think they would know about each other.
Well, I think that's why they end up being labeled a slut is that it doesn't work out long-term and they get caught. And they may or may not know each other. I was thinking more of dating one-on-one with lots of people at the same time, not any kind of group thing.

Well, I think that's why they end up being labeled a slut is that it doesn't work out long-term and they get caught. And they may or may not know each other. I was thinking more of dating one-on-one with lots of people at the same time, not any kind of group thing.
I can't speak on "getting caught." Every woman with whom I have sex knows how many I was with that day before her, and how many I'm likely to have after her, if any. Quite often, they know each other. I just have to make sure each of them gets everything, and as much, as the ones before them and after them. If I can't give to each of them like that, I go home.

I can't speak on "getting caught." Every woman with whom I have sex knows how many I was with that day before her, and how many I'm likely to have after her, if any. Quite often, they know each other. I just have to make sure each of them gets everything, and as much, as the ones before them and after them. If I can't give to each of them like that, I go home.
Woww you’re good to them then at least
I’d love to be used multiple times a day by girls

It sure does. Nothing but that eye contact, when done right, is very effective; one of the sluttiest moves you can make. It has worked well for me many times. Further to your question, yes, you are a fine and beautiful slut, indeed.
I'll take that as a compliment 🥰 Sometimes being a little forward and demonstrating your interest with the right signals saves an awful lot of wasted time, by removing any doubt of perceived innocents or orientation 😇.

Oops, I've been so wrong all this time :eek: I had been thinking I was the slut because I intentionally make myself available to the very type you have described :love: .

Oops, I've been so wrong all this time :eek: I had been thinking I was the slut because I intentionally make myself available to the very type you have described :love: .
Ah, you haven't been wrong all this time. You'll be happy to know, making yourself available to such a woman makes you an irresistible slut, as well. She is a lucky woman,. as well.

I'll take that as a compliment 🥰 Sometimes being a little forward and demonstrating your interest with the right signals saves an awful lot of wasted time, by removing any doubt of perceived innocents or orientation 😇.
Oh yes, I hate those games some play. I don't have time for that. If you want to fuck, then, lets get it on.

Sounds quite a lot like the definition of most men. Me being included. Never understood the label “slut” applied towards a woman who has the same wants and desires as men. Talk about irony. I’m a “slut” of the first order then. I claim the label proudly !!!

Sounds quite a lot like the definition of most men. Me being included. Never understood the label “slut” applied towards a woman who has the same wants and desires as men. Talk about irony. I’m a “slut” of the first order then. I claim the label proudly !!!
Quite a few males do classify themselves as sluts, and that's valid.

Oh, gosh, no! I mentioned I like to fuck my cars' gear-stick! (More than one car!) Or phoning a friend and visiting her flat just to fuck? Or fucking myself, on my way home, because I just need to come? I get told I am a slut just for those things... I must be! How about testing out just about every kitchen utensil? You don't have fuck multiple partners, you just want to come!

I would really like to be a cumslut. Totally submissive, spending my days doing nothing but making cocks cum all over and inside me. I'd love to go around naked, cum on my face and plugged inside my ass, which only gets unplugged to deposit more cum. People could call me to their kennels or stables to have me fuck all the animals, then I could fuck the owners too as a bonus. Really I just want to interact with cocks a whole lot more.

The thing about all this though is how I present myself to the rest of the world. To them, I'm an eccentric mid-30's engineer that listens to loud music and is very nihilistic, dark, self-deprecating, angry, and aggressive. I'm outwardly straight, but I'm a closeted bisexual for humans. For animals, I'm pretty much exclusively gay. But you'd never be able to guess any of this just by looking at me.
Thanks for sharing

Oh, gosh, no! I mentioned I like to fuck my cars' gear-stick! (More than one car!) Or phoning a friend and visiting her flat just to fuck? Or fucking myself, on my way home, because I just need to come? I get told I am a slut just for those things... I must be! How about testing out just about every kitchen utensil? You don't have fuck multiple partners, you just want to come!
Well then, I'm a slut too! I love cumming! lol

I must point out, those weren't messages you read, but instead, forum comments.
I know the profile numbers part calls them msgs, but, they are forum comments. Thank-you for reading so many of them. I appreciate that.
Woah I’m sorry I didn’t mean to get it wrong

Thank you so much for this really great definition of the term, especially without it being derogatory. 🙏🙏
If I was actively having sex or involved with anyone here right now, maybe I would be like that… 🤷‍♀️🥰🤭

Thank you so much for this really great definition of the term, especially without it being derogatory. 🙏🙏
If I was actively having sex or involved with anyone here right now, maybe I would be like that… 🤷‍♀️🥰🤭
Having read your profile, your sex life isn't over. You will be actively having sex again, and you will be a fine and beautiful slut.
I'm sure of it.

Back