Slut

When a woman tells me with her lips brushing mine and her hot breath burning my mouth, "Oh...fuck...you're such a dirty slut," it makes me smile and show her what a dirty slut I really am.
Oh yes, I am a slut. A very wet and messy slut.
The best kind of slut, one that knows what she is inside and shows it outwardly. There's a special kind of beauty in that. One that is seldom appreciated fully.

When a woman tells me with her lips brushing mine and her hot breath burning my mouth, "Oh...fuck...you're such a dirty slut," it makes me smile and show her what a dirty slut I really am.
Oh yes, I am a slut. A very wet and messy slut.
I'm at my most content when in the company of a lover that takes control and realises me for who and what I am, my every day social life and personal life could not be any further apart,
I know I am a total submissive slut that responds to a lover who knows how to push me to my limits and beyond, my attraction to the women that give off a dominant and controlling attitude makes me go weak at the knees, the the sluttier she urges me to be the more I respond, the adrenaline rush that I experience when pushed is what satisfies me the most,
My ex new exactly how to bring out my inner dirty slut side when she introduced me to my first time with her dog, it was then I knew I would do anything slutty to achieve that high.

The thread title is "Slut."
The women who have me into their beds are women unafraid for me use their bodies as my playtoy, unafraid to be taken farther away than ever before, unafraid of me holding onto them and making them cum from dusk till dawn.
I am a very happy slut.
There is nothing more disappointing when after the regulation tease and dropped hints I've allowed myself to be seduced by the words of one I believe knows what she wants only to find she's gental and doesn't want more than a pet to sit and beg , then cuddle and kiss, my body screaming to be used as it is meant to be used.

I'm at my most content when in the company of a lover that takes control and realises me for who and what I am, my every day social life and personal life could not be any further apart,
I know I am a total submissive slut that responds to a lover who knows how to push me to my limits and beyond, my attraction to the women that give off a dominant and controlling attitude makes me go weak at the knees, the the sluttier she urges me to be the more I respond, the adrenaline rush that I experience when pushed is what satisfies me the most,
My ex new exactly how to bring out my inner dirty slut side when she introduced me to my first time with her dog, it was then I knew I would do anything slutty to achieve that high.
My husband knew exactly what to do to bring out my slutiness! Not that it took much at all

:love: my ex knew what I was from the first night she met me , I must admit I was extremely intoxicated and very much out to impress her so it came as no surprise when her dominant side erupted the moment I set foot in her apartment. that night my name changed instantly, my role for the night was brought quickly to my attention and I was informed of the many rules I was to follow, while in her company. She was my first extreme tutor in the art of submission.

:love: my ex knew what I was from the first night she met me , I must admit I was extremely intoxicated and very much out to impress her so it came as no surprise when her dominant side erupted the moment I set foot in her apartment. that night my name changed instantly, my role for the night was brought quickly to my attention and I was informed of the many rules I was to follow, while in her company. She was my first extreme tutor in the art of submission.
Sounds alot like when i first met my husband. He knew my place. And we got married a month later and i assumed my position.

It is extremely difficult to find the right one to click with, so many times I meet the one I feel is in tune with me only to find she is only looking for a ltr or I find her initial dominant manner isn't really her, even if there's an initial attraction I tend to crave the adrenaline rush from expressing my slutty side and hate to admit do end up becoming bored and find myself reaching out to others.

My wife bought me a pair of earrings that read "slut" quite noticeably.
Of course, she also bought me ones that say "whore" too. We call each other those names, among others.

The thread title is "Slut."
The women who have me into their beds are women unafraid for me use their bodies as my playtoy, unafraid to be taken farther away than ever before, unafraid of me holding onto them and making them cum from dusk till dawn.
I am a very happy slut.
Heaven ❤️

Agree with those saying context is important.
I don't think I would enjoy ANY random stranger saying that but I *think* I would probably like my wife calling me that.
Can't picture her ever doing so though. She's not verbal during sexy time.

To me "slut" means "promiscuous", as in having many sexual partners.
I don't look down on anybody who has many, or have had many partners.
But that is not me in any regard, and personally, I don't like to be called a slut.
I am a one man/one woman kind of women / one dog kind of bitch.
This is me also. I don't have any desire to go outside of my marriage....other than perhaps actually trying the zoo thing.

As a fantasy, I like the IDEA of a threesome/swap situation but I don't really intend to do it IRL.

I am a slut:
I love a noisy fuckpartner. There is no sweeter sound than a woman yelping and squealing with my face buried between her thighs. When she pulls my hair or digs her nails in the back of my shoulders, cumming real hard while screaming at the top of her lungs, that is a symphony for my ears.

It IS a badge of honor. Both men and women (lesbians) can describe their perfect lover in any terms they wish,
but what it comes down to is, they want a slut. It makes you highly sought after and desirable.
Your honesty is amazing. Thank you for sharing

Back