Showing interest

Jim_kirk86

Tourist
So a few months ago I made a post about my husky not being interested in sex. We tried a few times but he’s just walk away. To my surprise the other day I got out of the shower and walked into my room and noticed that he followed me in. As soon as I closed the door he got super playful I thought he might just be hyper and needs a walk. So I got dressed and was about to put in my shoes until he just gave me this look like “get down here and let me fuck you”. So I was like hell I’m home alone let’s see where this goes. I continued to play and got him all worked up then pulled my pants down. I got down to his level and to my surprise I could see his knot in his sheath growing. I tried to clam him down but before I could he was on my back thrusting away. He was able to get in a few thrust but I couldn’t angle my ass for him to get the best penetration like I was too tall for him. I wasn’t able to take his knot, any advice on how to best give him access to me? Now every time I get out of the shower I notice he gives me that same look.

So I know it’s been a while but we’ve kept trying and not he gets super excited and will hump but not very hard so he doesn’t knot I’ve tried getting as low as I can and he gets in it’s just not a vigorous hump. Any advice??

Back