Sexiest zoo experience EVER!

Iniciating a dog that have not been before with a bitch is alway very sexy, but this time I took Rocky, the second family dog to the beach for the weekend, only the two of us.
The first afternoon we have long walks in the beach, at nigth in the cabin, we were so tired that we went to bed early, he also jump to the bed, aroud two o clock i was so exited that I start touching him, we were playing during the nigth until he finally start to try to mount me, I was so so wet, after several atempts, he finally was able to mounted me, near dawn.
The next two days we spend the time going to the beach and mating any time he requested in the cabin, until we come back and let him in my parents house.

Iniciating a dog that have not been before with a bitch is alway very sexy, but this time I took Rocky, the second family dog to the beach for the weekend, only the two of us.
The first afternoon we have long walks in the beach, at nigth in the cabin, we were so tired that we went to bed early, he also jump to the bed, aroud two o clock i was so exited that I start touching him, we were playing during the nigth until he finally start to try to mount me, I was so so wet, after several atempts, he finally was able to mounted me, near dawn.
The next two days we spend the time going to the beach and mating any time he requested in the cabin, until we come back and let him in my parents house.
Amazing experiance and all the best to you , hope you can enjoy similar sessions even today.! /hugs/Cit

I've had kinkier sex but I liked my first time docking. I got it so that my dog was licking me off while I was in him. I also liked being knoted and rimmed at the same time.

My dog is (unfortunately) neutered, so I wonder if the docking is something we could try 🤔.

I have very limited experience sadly, as I don't have any opportunity for more, so the best I have had is having him lick my ass a good while while in doggy position andy but up in the air, then him licking me till I came.

Write (if you want) you’re sexiest, hottest, still turns you on thinking about it zoo experience of your life!

Mine is getting a lick job while fucking my ass with a make up brush handle!!! Amazing night!!! 🤤
For me, the best experience and curiosity was when I was raising livestock animals and I was getting into raising horses and training them I experienced my zoophilia with female horses and then went from there to female dogs but because I raised livestock animals and what not it got me curious at the time more of a fan of horse sex and dog sex then anything and still addicted to it as of today, I rehomed my older female dog because she was getting old and figure I'd rehome her to my parents but now got a new dog I'm working with Pitbull/border collie but I'm not a abusive person I am a gentle guy and I want what's best for my animals and my dog is my best friend but yeah I'd say that those where my past experience wish I could do with a camel horse again please delete if this isn't allowed

First time for me when I was younger not saying age but I was curious about it and tried it with my horse I had growing up and since then I got hooked and like with a mare horse and female dog after I knew I can do it with a female dog and with my horse as I did it the first time climaxing into mares pussy is really the best climax there is other then cumming into a women's pussy or a females dog pussy but a horse pussy is by far the best feeling for me I no longer have my mare she got stolen from me years ago and am trying to get my mare back since I had her as a baby raised her and trained her and became my best friend as well and had her all of my life I was raised around live stock animals and horses and dogs so that's how I got into it for me if this comment isn't allowed please delete it I'm never abusive towards animals never have been it's just something I keep to myself because I worry about being open about it to people and being judge for and learning about zoophilia is the word not allowed as of today but it's not harmful as long as it's not enforce onto the animal

Wow! baby great. I dream to meet you. I wish to be your friend.

I kinda like wearing panties and sexiest time was the first time I let my dog fetch my dick from my panties for him to have a lick job. earlier he used to get my bare shaft to work on but this time it was wrapped in thongs , he tried hard and grabbed it in several ways ( it was hurtful as well ) from outside of panties, when he could not get to the bare skin of my meat. I then lured him by revealing the tip of my cock from the waistline of my my panties it took him notime , after that to poke his nose from the gap created by my cock head between my belly n my panties ...He quickly was inside my panties and licking me like crazy. It got so exiting that I played hide n seek for a while until he learned all the ways to enter in my panties. From then on he always use to Like rape me by trying to rip my panties off to get his priced possession , his my meat bone.

I kinda like wearing panties and sexiest time was the first time I let my dog fetch my dick from my panties for him to have a lick job. earlier he used to get my bare shaft to work on but this time it was wrapped in thongs , he tried hard and grabbed it in several ways ( it was hurtful as well ) from outside of panties, when he could not get to the bare skin of my meat. I then lured him by revealing the tip of my cock from the waistline of my my panties it took him notime , after that to poke his nose from the gap created by my cock head between my belly n my panties ...He quickly was inside my panties and licking me like crazy. It got so exiting that I played hide n seek for a while until he learned all the ways to enter in my panties. From then on he always use to Like rape me by trying to rip my panties off to get his priced possession , his my meat bone.
I changed all types of panties to make it worth playing

I was watching a friend's dog who she just adopted. He was around a yr in age and still had his balls, he and I became quick friends.

As I was watching him I would gently rub the top of my foot on his cock to see if he would get hard. He seemed to enjoy so I got him to follow me into the bathroom (hard wood for easy clean up I figured).

I had to pee and after I was done I smeared a little pee on my cock and sat on the floor. He came over and started licking me. While I was enjoying myself I reached over and got his rocket hard. I stroked both of us and he came first. After seeing him shoot his load I got so hot I shot mine. After he cleaned up my mess I got my first taste of doggie dick while he was still shooting. It was one of the hottest experiences I had and can't wait for my next taste of dog cock 😋😋😋

Getting to watch two of our huskys tie off in my partner at the time, back to back, no fuss and getting to guide my boys into her when needed and keep her stimulated.

Got to watch for nearly 40mins, rock hard the whole time and barely taking my eyes off the scene the whole time.

After they were done I got to have a taste and give her one final explosion before she got up, covered in cum, slightly flustered and dripping everywhere before the youngest pup went out of his way to come clean her off when she sat on the edge of the bed to gather her thoughts. Fair to say we had some seriously good missionary sex on the bed after that and the boys got to watch.

Those 40 minutes went by so quick but oh I do love to relive them.

Ps if you’re my current partner reading this, I’m sorry 😝😝

"Touching" the dog behind a Refrigerator door to find out he was Sexually active and ready to go.
Then "NEARLY" getting caught testing the waters to see if he would mount me.
Later getting drunk and the Dog followed me in the Guest bedroom and took my ass.

Basically My 1st time and my Virginity being taken on the 4th of July a couple Years ago.
Nothing will beat that <3

Back