Sex with a wild deer?

No, just stupid.
Just like the guy with dove shot going after turkey

Sorry man, I totally misread this somehow. For some reason I read it as hunting dove and shot turkey......big difference but your later reply makes a LOT more sense now.

I'll be the one positive comment on this and say that I think it's completely possible with enough time. The town that a person I know grew up in had so many deer in town during hunting season they had to put some of them down because they were letting people come up to them and feed and pet them. Getting wild animals used to human interactions has been done with multiple species on multiple instances, some of which have even been for scientific purposes, but you're going to need months to do it in.

Truly hard to believe this much cred...or should that be crud?It doesnt make a damn bit of difference what YOU WANT.Its about what the buck or the doe wants....and it aint gonna be human, unless you tie them down

Some have oennetrated their domestic females. I’m season and a deer used to humans would maybe but take it slow and do not do not get caught

I have some pics and vids of people getting with live deer who I presume are tame and (hopefully) not tied or anything, so yes, it's been done...

My point here is....at best this is almost impossible for joe average. Joe Average isnt very smart. He's the guy they're talking to when they put the "do not put hands or feet under" on the Mower Deck , or the note on the coffee cup " Caution: Contents are HOT!"....Nothing ever posted here is cause to believe OUR Joe Average is any smarter than his mundane counterpart. Just calling a spade a spade, folks

Some have oennetrated their domestic females. I’m season and a deer used to humans would maybe but take it slow and do not do not get caught
I've both penetrated and ejaculated in farm-raised whitetails, farm-raised blacktails, and a wild blacktail doe. The wild doe took almost 6 years of familiarization and preparation to get to the point where she finally stood and allowed me to mate with her. Not many have either the circumstances, or the patience, to make such a thing more than just a fantasy. And to be clear, when I say she stood and allowed it, I mean EXACTLY that - she stood, totally unrestrained, and allowed me to first scritch, explore, and eventually lick her, then mount, penetrate, and thrust inside her until I ejaculated in her. Then she stepped away from me and did what does usually do when they've just been mated - namely, squatted and strained and quivered as if she was trying to pass a kidney stone for most of a minute, then walked away and rejoined the rest of the herd.

If she'd not permitted the activity, there would have been ZERO chance I could have forced her into it.

Deer have incredibly strong flight instincts so it would be really cruel. They might even die from stress. As that is known to happen even with domestic deer if they need to see a vet. Their need to flee from predators (which they consider humans to be) is extremely strong.
You should keep the sex to domesticated animals. Horses are pretty much the same but they have had their flight instinct bred out of them for thousands of years and so are much more comfortable with it.

Oh I’m well aware.
It’s the same reason I tell new people not to walk up on a freshly shot deer. You don’t want to make that mistake.
But still, trying to screw a wild animal?
Sure go ahead, try a bear while your at it.
I’ll be in the tree stand with a camera

Wait! Wait, ya looking for Ursine Volunteers? (Chuckle)

Wait! Wait, ya looking for Ursine Volunteers? (Chuckle)
Na just want to see how stupid plays out and watch the Darwin Award happen in real time. I’d toss the bear some salt and pepper for his meal while I’m at it. He gets a pass this time around.

Ok. When I have a body to dispose of I’ll give you a call. Eat them not me. I’m all bones.

I'm suddenly reminded of another Burr I met. he Used to visit for sexy fun.. and at his departure Nearly every time He'd tell me...
"if I can't cum, I'll call..."
how is it related? I dunno.. just one of those THANGS.

I saw a video where a guy fucked his kill. It was HOt as fuck
That's a fairly fucked up thing to be saying out loud, even (especially?) around here...

Why don't you go crawl back under your rock, dude. If you actually think fucking dead things is "hot", you've got something SEVERELY fucked up in your head. Dunno what anybody else thinks, but for my nickel, that sort of shit is about as welcome around here as a case of herpes.

Thank you for your OPINION.
1. The deer deceased.
2. He was within his rights to hunt
3. The animal did not suffer, as it was dead.
4. I still thought the penetration shots were hot.
I am within my rights to feel that AND to say that..."around here" as you stated.
"I am within my rights" to ban your creepy fucking ass. How you find some sicko fucking a dead deer as "Hot" is beyond my comprehension. Good bye!

This reminded me of a story posted on 4chan a long time ago about a guy going into the woods to hunt to prove his strength to his father and ended up having sex with a doe in heat instead. Not sure if it was ever true.

I kind of wonder how hard it be to even domesticate deer? like I don't know if that is something that has been done before.

Last edited:
Back