Sex toy experience

Hello I'm new here, I just wanted to know what kind of toys you have, and if you want share how they feel (i have some fleshlights and I'm always looking for more) so what is your favorite brand and favorite toy? Thanks and have a good day (sorry for my English if i don't explain it right)

Bad dragon is amazing, I’ve been with th since the start and never disapoint, i would love to try the exotic herotic horse toys

True that bad dragons are amazing, I would like to try some from mystic unicorn place on etsy, if someone have tried them are they good?

I have quite the collection of generic toys and horse toys. 3 bad dragons and 6 exotic erotics live casts. Bad dragons are good but the EE livecasts are as close as youll get to the real thing

Hello I'm new here, I just wanted to know what kind of toys you have, and if you want share how they feel (i have some fleshlights and I'm always looking for more) so what is your favorite brand and favorite toy? Thanks and have a good day (sorry for my English if i don't explain it right)
Are you seeking information on insertables (dildos), penetrables (masturbators) or both?

Well both if you want, it can always help peoples who look for good toys, but personnaly I prefer penetrables
Have a look at my posts here:

Here:

And here:

The first link has an embedded link to my post on Mare Masturbators.

She ruled out all the black ones :). I couldn't really see what she liked. It was more like, look at this one etc.

But we flinched a hit at the price and neither of us wanted to buy from amazon:)

She ruled out all the black ones :). I couldn't really see what she liked. It was more like, look at this one etc.

But we flinched a hit at the price and neither of us wanted to buy from amazon:)
Ah, too bad, but What is you maximum price? Maybe we can help you search?

It was more like, why soend money and then I don't like it. I had some really serious personal issues to resolve but I will pursue it further. Last week I sent her a puic of a woman with the scratch marks of a dog who mounted her. She was like, maybe I have some scratches there next time we meet. And I was like, where would they have come from? And she like, that would be your guess... So, things appear to be going well. She is sexually very active. However she is I her mid forties and holds a university degree in psychology. So trying to manipulate etc wouldn't work.

Love the dildo in my profile pic. Have a dog penis that is difficult to knot. Fun though. Also a bunch of various sizes dildos

I just got my first zoo themed toy last night actually lol. I was shopping at a local sex shop and to my surprise they started selling Creature Cocks. I got a canine one that glows in the dark. Probably the most high quality toy I’ve owned so far.

Hoping for some advice from the friendly Zooville communuty: What's the best value mare penetrable on the market? Any K9 pussy penetrables worth considering?

Hoping for some advice from the friendly Zooville communuty: What's the best value mare penetrable on the market? Any K9 pussy penetrables worth considering?
Although there are still some mare masturbator models that I've yet to purchase have a look at a thread I posted on those I have here:

Although there are still some mare masturbator models that I've yet to purchase have a look at a thread I posted on those I have here:

Thanks for the thread!

I just got my first zoo themed toy last night actually lol. I was shopping at a local sex shop and to my surprise they started selling Creature Cocks. I got a canine one that glows in the dark. Probably the most high quality toy I’ve owned so far.
How does it look? Don't know if you can share pics here

Back