Post your toys!

I just finished looking through this entire thread and was surprised to see the large disparity between insertable and penetrable sex toys. Also appreciated and enjoyed seeing the posts that were other than sex toys. Anyway since one of my few 'fetishes' is/are rubber goods I have a huge collection of items that I've used over the almost 60 years since I first discovered masturbation as a sexual outlet. The number of items would literally encompass volumes so I'll focus more on the more recent ones. I posted an entire thread with pictures of my assortment of mare penetrables here:

In addition to this collection I have an extensive collection of Fleshlight toys of which the non-human inserts are my preferred ones, especially the Alien and the Bigfoot Lady (stock photos). I have a Fleshlight Launch that I use the toys in most all the time.

Attachments

• Big Food Lady Front Offset (stock photo).jpg
    Big Food Lady Front Offset (stock photo).jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Alien Fleshlight Front Offset 2020.jpg
    Alien Fleshlight Front Offset 2020.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 43
  • Fleshlight Launch by Kiiroo.jpg
    Fleshlight Launch by Kiiroo.jpg
    336.4 KB · Views: 36
  • My Fleshlight Launch w Legacy Smooth-Tight Liner 01.jpg
    My Fleshlight Launch w Legacy Smooth-Tight Liner 01.jpg
    361.3 KB · Views: 38
Finally an improvised toy from a commercial (very expensive new but can be had used off of eBay) product. A lineman's natural rubber electrical insulating sleeve. I have an collection of these from four different manufacturers and in different color combinations. North, Novax, (Honeywell) Salisbury and White, unfortunately North and White are no longer in business. These sleeves come in three styles straight (best for folding as masturbation aids), curved and extra curved.

As these sleeves show the most interest, feel free to PM me for more information/pictures/video regarding them or any of my toys.

Attachments

• Salisbury Black-Red Sleeves 01.jpg
    Salisbury Black-Red Sleeves 01.jpg
    334.3 KB · Views: 118
  • Salisbury Black-Red Sleeves 09.jpg
    Salisbury Black-Red Sleeves 09.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
@EponasDevotee you are awesome and such an amazing collection of soft naughty things! You lucky dude you! I have exactly nothing. Would love to see this massive collection in person. You are legend! Hope you have a most awesome day dude!

Another toy that is species 'neutral' is Symbian's Venus (2000) for men. It's basically a penis 'milking' machine. These units retail for about $1K. The nice thing about this toy is that it'll work without the user having a decent, if any, erection. Both the pressure in the receiver and stroke speed are adjustable. In addition to the standard rubber liners I've constructed liners from the 2.125 inch bicycle inner tubes (made in the USA) of five classic American rubber companies (BF Goodrich, Carlisle, Firestone, Goodyear and US Rubber).

Edit (08-01-23): Now that I think about it, what's awesome about this 'toy' is that the way it works is much like how a female equines 'talent' to 'wink' on a males penis it literally 'milks' a male. Sadly the receivers and pressure unit are not sized to function with a stallion but I'm left to wonder how they might work on a male canine? *ponders and smiles*

Attachments

• Venus for Men 01-21-23.jpg
    Venus for Men 01-21-23.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 59
  • Venus 2000 Receivers.jpg
    Venus 2000 Receivers.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 56
  • Venus 2000 Receiver Woking.mp4
    1.9 MB
Last edited:
Another toy that is species 'neutral' is Symbian's Venus (2000) for men. It's basically a penis 'milking' machine. These units retail for about $1K. The nice thing about this toy is that it'll work without the user having a decent, if any, erection. Both the pressure in the receiver and stroke speed are adjustable. In addition to the standard rubber liners I've constructed liners from the 2.25 inch bicycle inner tubes (made in the USA) of five classic American rubber companies (BF Goodrich, Carlisle, Firestone, Goodyear and US Rubber).
Always wondered about these, if nothing else for the concept. Can't afford my own though, so I just have to imagine!

I have acquired a bunch of toys the last few months, it all started with a medium Ferin from Neotori which was too big back then. Then I bought a medium Finn, also from Neotori and could use it without any stress, it served as a preparation for Ferin. Which took some time to take the knot. I have added some more toys but I wouldn't call any of those a favourite. My last addition though can be considered a favourite, it's the Blue Whale from Tariss. It doesn't resemble a real life shape, but is fantasy inspired with a conical head and bumpy shaft design. The XXL version is quite a stretch, I can't use the full size, yet but the the head alone is quite an experience already. Once it pops in the stretch only increases o_O

The company's website sucks, there is no option to change to e.g. an english website version. But they have good quality products. Bought my toy via Amazon. Link to the product page on the manufacturer's website: Tariss's Blue Whale

Back