Safety of Big Breed for Small Girl

SallyR and her daughter Diane help Janet to prepare before Rex mount her:
...German Shepherds like to be the dominant, be territorial, so you can only go so far, you can’t force him to mount. She went on saying that Rex was generally interested so if he just walks around with no contact give him 45 minutes and he generally comes round. Janet nodded with a “I understand, 45 minutes god I won’t be able to bear it” we all laughed. I offered my trick “just go into your room and take half an hour getting into some stockings and heels , no perfume, a little lube and make-up. “Why lube Janet retorted” Diane said “helps the knot slide out silly”...

IF you are taking a full blown knot, you're doing it wrong. Who does that? I get that there are some who *like* that whole "being stretched" feeling, but if the idea is that a fully swelled knot is the starting point, sorry, that's just a misconception of how dog sex works. It goes roughly on the same order as females who like fisting, some, ..........but FAR from all. Yeah, it happens, but that isn't the norm or for the most part, the ideal. The single biggest misconception of them all regarding K9 is that the knot is full blown in size at entry. Of ALL the questions I get regularly, this is the number 1 thing I must combat, the idea that this knot has to be full sized at the start. It should be swelling......as the dog pumps, not fully swelled in the beginning. Knot dildos are one thing, real actual dog cocks are something completely different. Don't confuse the 2.

The knot should be growing as it is pumped in and out, ideally becoming too big to be stroked out casually, thereby locking into the female. Sometimes, the magic amount of swelling will occur outside the pussy instead of inside, when this happens, the person with a brain, or the person who doesn't WANT to feel the companion pain from this (as the case may be) will and should stop everything and let rover cool down for a short time and restart. A dog cock isn't a dog dildo, and as such, it's not a static thing, fully formed and never changing. The question females (or males, as the case may be) should be asking themselves is can I handle an orange inside <insert orifice here> and if the answer is yes, proceed, if no, stop and reconfigure. Being able to comfortably accommodate something as big as an orange or a baseball IS a consideration, forcing something that size through the opening is something only fools or sadists ever actually consider as a real possibility.

It sertenly is a big boy a mastiff, it also depends what you are used to down there, as what nekdoneco is saying, its a powerful dog, iff he's not comfortable and tries to get away he will drag you through to room, you have to try to keep his knot in you until his knot shrinks down, iff he pulls it out with force you could get hurt depending what you are used to down there of course.

Good luck mastiffs are beautiful and amazing dog's 😍
Exactly. Good advice.

IF you are taking a full blown knot, you're doing it wrong. Who does that? I get that there are some who *like* that whole "being stretched" feeling, but if the idea is that a fully swelled knot is the starting point, sorry, that's just a misconception of how dog sex works. It goes roughly on the same order as females who like fisting, some, ..........but FAR from all. Yeah, it happens, but that isn't the norm or for the most part, the ideal. The single biggest misconception of them all regarding K9 is that the knot is full blown in size at entry. Of ALL the questions I get regularly, this is the number 1 thing I must combat, the idea that this knot has to be full sized at the start. It should be swelling......as the dog pumps, not fully swelled in the beginning. Knot dildos are one thing, real actual dog cocks are something completely different. Don't confuse the 2.

The knot should be growing as it is pumped in and out, ideally becoming too big to be stroked out casually, thereby locking into the female. Sometimes, the magic amount of swelling will occur outside the pussy instead of inside, when this happens, the person with a brain, or the person who doesn't WANT to feel the companion pain from this (as the case may be) will and should stop everything and let rover cool down for a short time and restart. A dog cock isn't a dog dildo, and as such, it's not a static thing, fully formed and never changing. The question females (or males, as the case may be) should be asking themselves is can I handle an orange inside <insert orifice here> and if the answer is yes, proceed, if no, stop and reconfigure. Being able to comfortably accommodate something as big as an orange or a baseball IS a consideration, forcing something that size through the opening is something only fools or sadists ever actually consider as a real possibility.
[/QUOTEw

way before I knew better I thought I had to take the knot at first penetration. It scared the crap out if me. Little did I know he was swelling inside me. I think you’re right that for newbies who haven’t see. Many videos or in person knottings that’s exactly what they think.

seconding this. i think most ppl get this "knot goes in full sized' idea just from thinking dog sex works exactly like human sex.
it also makes it very easy to spot phonies or just ppl who never tried it. you'd be surprised how many obviously inexperienced ppl would just barge in with stupid or even harmful advices like "sure, you can hold him by the shaft"

It's already been said that the knot doesn't get slammed in full fucking force... I wonder how many people would be into it if that's how it went!!

That being said.

I'm very very K9 experienced and I'm 4'11". I can take a (small) fist and be as tight as ever the next day. While yes we're not always meant to stretch like we do during birth, the vaginal canal is very very stretchy and able to take much more than you would imagine.

Mastiff ARE large boys. I've never taken a breed that large! However, I'm willing to bet if you're not taking him anally he'll just pop right out if he gets the knot in at all. We're not built like female dogs with the sphincter control to hold onto him, after all. I'm also thinking he might be too long to get the knot inside you in the first place.

However it can ALWAYS happen and a sudden pullout is NO FUN no matter what hole he's in. I recommend what the others here did and try something non-penetrative at first to see what exactly it is you're dealing with. Your mind might change real fast.

Or not!! Only you will know your limits. However, I for one with my own personal experience think it should be okay with enough safety and practice beforehand, and a helping hand during the first few times if at all possible.

Good luck and have fun <3

seconding this. i think most ppl get this "knot goes in full sized' idea just from thinking dog sex works exactly like human sex.
it also makes it very easy to spot phonies or just ppl who never tried it. you'd be surprised how many obviously inexperienced ppl would just barge in with stupid or even harmful advices like "sure, you can hold him by the shaft"
They get it from stupid authors and even stupider videographers. These folk write or make what sells, but they influence what sells in the first place. Ask the average voyeur-type 'zoophile' what a old shower curtain is useful for....They cant even hazard a guess, most of them. They see what the director wants them to see, after forking over some dollars. It gets them off. Thats all they want or need to know. But you know....that does make it easy to "separate the men from the boys"....

Last edited:
So I shouldn't be worried about tears or damage or anything?
Your main concern should be training him. This can take more or less.tine depending on the dog. You'll surely.wnjoy and will not want to stop having him after the first time. ;-)

I'm 4'10", and the largest dog I have ever had in me was a Great Dane. For 20 minutes I felt like I was going to be ripped in half. After that I decided I would never do a Great Dane vaginally again. I've only done anally since then and it has been very much more pleasurable sessions. There's more room back there for larger breeds.

Back