Safety of Big Breed for Small Girl

Aastrx

Lurker
Hi everyone. I don't have experience yet but I am interested and the breed is very large. He's a full grown english mastiff and a large one at that. I'm not the biggest girl in the world (160cm/5'3") and I was just wondering if this was safe for me?

i'm not even gonna ask if it's your boy or how good of a relationship you guys have as positive answer to both should be a given....
you should "give him a hand" first to better gauge what you're dealing with... i don't see many possible problems in taking him, unless you plan on doing something dumb like trying to make content for local wankers with one hand or trying to maybe hold the boy in a position he doesn't like, i can see him overpower you quite easily.
giving him a hand first will also shed some light on how he reacts to having an orgasm. some boys just "pant and shoot" (easy to manage), some try to walk around (he might drag you around the room whatever you like it or not) because pulling on their penis gives them more pleasure.

So I shouldn't be worried about tears or damage or anything?
your thing is designed to pass a baby. his knot (which won't go full-sized in nor out under normal circumstances) is not bigger than an average baby's head, is it?
if he's inexperienced in sex he might stab you with the bone in his penis on some of his first tries, that might sting (especially so if he hits your urethra), but will do no lasting damage.

It sertenly is a big boy a mastiff, it also depends what you are used to down there, as what nekdoneco is saying, its a powerful dog, iff he's not comfortable and tries to get away he will drag you through to room, you have to try to keep his knot in you until his knot shrinks down, iff he pulls it out with force you could get hurt depending what you are used to down there of course.

Good luck mastiffs are beautiful and amazing dog's 😍

Thank you so much
No problem, i think you will have a amazing time with that big boy though, just be sure you have good and trustfull help with you and you will absolutely enjoy that mastiff and of course he would absolutely enjoy you 😉

Hi everyone. I don't have experience yet but I am interested and the breed is very large. He's a full grown english mastiff and a large one at that. I'm not the biggest girl in the world (160cm/5'3") and I was just wondering if this was safe for me?

Hello
I am the owner of four English mastiff boys, if you have any questions, just send me a pm

To be honest, if you don't have any experience at inserting large objects inside the hole you're wanting to mate with him... you'll have a bad experience, and yeah, it may bleed a bit depending the hole. I wouldn't jump without looking at the pool. If you have patience and can test waters with him first, i'd basically try to stimulate him previously (keep in mind that he'll probably will not mount later at least until 3-6 hours later) and just check on his size as he's fully erect (you have plenty guides/videos/experiences here to masturbate a male dog). Just keep in mind that their knots are pretty large and they hump using large strength, that may cause you to have a bad time.

I have a friend of mine that tried a weimaraner once (she was around 156cms tall) and she didn't enjoyed it (it even hurt when she wanted to go to the bathroom), so... keep in mind that, first test waters, please, don't regret the experience and don't make it bad for your boy as well (if it's yours, lol)

As much as I wanna be all "take that knot bitch!", after taking an English Mastiff myself at ~20 I can say they can be VERY big boys. I would also recommend missionary or possibly not really taking the knot the first few times until you're way more used to his girth.

Make sure for your own sake that you know what you are getting yourself into (or more what will be getting into you) before you commit to doing anything. Mastiffs are huge dogs and though they may not be the longest breed they can be VERY thick....................almost like a club.

They are very strong and powerful dogs and in reality dogs only know one way to do it.............very hard and very fast. As a couple of the women here have said missionary may be your best bet to start with.

One thing that may help is to make sure that you have a leash on him and always keep a hand on it. It will at least give you some control and something to hold on to.

Good luck and be careful. If at all possible you might want to try a smaller dog first..................it's just a suggestion.

Never known a c section because of a vagina that’s too small
It's not the vagina that gets small women in trouble, it's the pelvis. Neither vagina nor vulva have a strong ring to them in humans so anything can slip out unless the woman has exceptional muscles and control. As long as the dog stays on the outside of her pelvis she may feel a little pain but there is no danger of a true tie and VERY few dogs are the right combination of width and length to make that far in without bottoming out first.

That is one of the big things about women and horses though. Because a horse flares instead of knots, he will always make it that far in and many horses are too big to go back out until the flare shrinks. That could cause real pain.

Find it very concerning most of the men here are very encouraging of this, I am very petite and our dog very very big, I often find it very difficult to accommodate his size and its very painful. The whole 'its designed to pass a baby' yes it is, but that's when the body is in a baby giving state and no that of sexual arousal!

Be very careful, I have my fiance who helps and I hope you have someone to help as well.

That said, despite the pain, if I can overcome it the orgasms are literally out of this world. x

Well, I'd say do practice but not necessarily all the way up to the point where you can easily pass objects the size of his knot. Being tied is what it's all about :) Or use an inflatable plug to get used to the size. Though I'm talking about anal from personal experience I did practice till I could push something as big as any dog gets in my ass and easily push it out and that means medium sized dogs just pull out of me when they turn unless I try really hard to keep them in.

Find it very concerning most of the men here are very encouraging of this, I am very petite and our dog very very big, I often find it very difficult to accommodate his size and its very painful. The whole 'its designed to pass a baby' yes it is, but that's when the body is in a baby giving state and no that of sexual arousal!

Be very careful, I have my fiance who helps and I hope you have someone to help as well.

That said, despite the pain, if I can overcome it the orgasms are literally out of this world. x

"The whole 'its designed to pass a baby' yes it is, but that's when the body is in a baby giving state and no that of sexual arousal!"

I am surprised that no one had mentioned that.

if you were to look into what really changes in "baby giving state", you'd notice that pretty much nada happens with the parts a dog would enter and you wouldn't be surprised

with that said, the "it will pass a baby so don't worry about a knot" is more or less "what's the worst that can happen?" type of statement since, you know, no knot is actually as big as a newborn's head. more over, you shouldn't even want to be able to just pass the knot like nothing as you'd have no means to hold a tie (the interesting part of dog sex). if he doesn't bottom the vagina out first of course, which seems to be "the norm" in dog on woman pairings.

Last edited:

Most of the men here are kinky who only want to see or read girls being bred
"The whole 'its designed to pass a baby' yes it is, but that's when the body is in a baby giving state and no that of sexual arousal!"

Two people said that before you

Last edited:
Go ahead girl. Her reproductive device supports it without problems. You will be able to acquire the practice little by little and finally give yourself totally to your lover. Do not worry about your size or the boy unless his weight is too much for you to support him mounted on you ... lol

As much as I wanna be all "take that knot bitch!", after taking an English Mastiff myself at ~20 I can say they can be VERY big boys. I would also recommend missionary or possibly not really taking the knot the first few times until you're way more used to his girth.
thats the way you do it..but when your ready for the knot...theres nothing like it..heavenly

Back