ROMANIA & very nearby area

Salut \ Hello all ! Old member of the ArtOfZoo , Beastforum and ZoosBook platforms who discovered this forum in the absence of those famous websites.
- I'm an experienced HETERO dog trainer , a trendy 35 years old man , who found out about this topic from childhood by chance , many years ago and still looking for serious meetings fun as in the recent past and why not , maybe a girl to form a couple with and help other interested peoples nearby my area.
- Unfortunately this subject is very taboo in my country , but who knows , never say never. This forum is full of fake profiles so we better not waste our time with nonsense.
- Besides this fantasy I like traveling , going out in the club , commercial music , fitness , sports , movies , I hate monotony , uneducated people and stupidity.
- Whether you have experience or not , please don't be shy , I invite you in private chat to tell our story and to get to know each other better.
This intro message is addressed only to the LADIES , thank you in advance for your understanding and good luck everyone

Back