Rimming animals. Do you enjoy/fantasize about it?

After reading and looking around a bit, I finally took the courage to try it with my horse. Prior to the experience, the worst thing I had ever tasted was probably my younger sister's cooking or my horse's piss, and while this has now made it an ambiguous three split first place, I still loved it. Will probably do more sometime later today. Definitely recommend serious mouthwash and toothpaste for afterwards, once the excitement settles.

After reading and looking around a bit, I finally took the courage to try it with my horse. Prior to the experience, the worst thing I had ever tasted was probably my younger sister's cooking or my horse's piss, and while this has now made it an ambiguous three split first place, I still loved it. Will probably do more sometime later today. Definitely recommend serious mouthwash and toothpaste for afterwards, once the excitement settles.

Glad you were brave and gave it a try and enjoyed it!!! Hope if you're comfortable enough with it maybe you can share with us some pics or vids of your adventures sometime :)

Cow ass - when clean - tastes awesome, just like cow pussy. I really miss doing that. I've also rimmed several horses. That doesn't taste as good as a cow, but still nice. Geldings seem to like stimulation to their ass alot more than stallions, and stallions like it more than most mares in my experience. I've also rimmed two dogs - didn't taste too bad either.

What i'd like to try is pigs.

I would love to get face deep (and balls deep) in the ass of a pig, too!

horses yes, some cattle, dogs not so much. havent tried the taste of sheep or goats yet but would love to try. I love getting my face under the tail. rimmed a young bull once and just loved it. he did too..

A bill sounds really hot to get behind! I'm imagining his heavy balls and how strong male animals must stink! ?

I’ve fantasized first a long time about rimming an elephant

Maybe hugging a huge elephant cock while sucking on his balls and asshole!

Well I'm gonna dig out this one to say that I do enjoy giving horses and cows rimjobs.
I sometimes liked to do it on my dogs ass, but only if he is really clean and freshly washed.

Always liked going on a long rainy walk with him and then wash him thoroughly and play with him afterwards.
I don't mind dirt so much on horses and co.

So yes, absolutely loving it and i constantly fantasize about doing it again by any chance I could get :)

It sounds like you have an amazing arrangement!!

~trashdog

did you like... wash their ass at all first? I've always gave the horse im with a nice cleaning off of their back end before i get myself anywhere near it

What kind of animals have you rimmed? What preparations do you take before eating them out, if any? I find it extremely hot fantasizing about just going up to a random barn and eating out some stallions. Just had an extremely sexy wet dream of rimming my female dog, which I’ve not done yet, as I kinda prefer males.
Also, might be a bit gross but I’m not bothered: if an animal could have worms (as some animals do), is it still okay to get your tongue all up in that ass? Anyway, mostly just want to hear some sexy experiences/fantasies. First post here, so forgive me.

None.

And never will voluntarily.

Sewage isn't a turn-on for anything that isn't suffering from a serious mental problem.

I have tried rimming my dog but he is not into that unforunately. Otherwise I have spent countless hours thinking about rimming dogs and wolves. There is something extremely sexy on having your head under the tail and licking the dog there.

Keeping it all clean is a challenge so I did it only after shower.
I think on a larger dog it would make great photos. I like the texture of the anus, there is not much of any taste there.
Putting the tongue inside is a nice yiffy idea, though I do not think it can be clean.

i do see myself as all about butt stuff, just not with my tongue... i don't really mind seeing it in vids, not a turn on not a turn off. might try it someday maybe. just to know what it's like

kind of a weird place on the internet to kink shame, don’t you think?
Stop with this special snowflake bullshit. Everybody is allowed to have their own opinion, a grown man should be able to handle it and decide on his own whether to continue or stop the conversation without the need of policing the language. And read the warning at the top of the page.

Last edited:
Stop with this special snowflake bullshit. Everybody is allowed to have their own opinion, a grown man should be able to handle it and decide on his own whether to continue or stop the conversation without the need of policing the lamguage. And read the warning on top of the page.
to play the devil's advocate, the first guy did come here just to suggest ppl who are into rimming have a "serious mental problem". calling him out for joining this thread just for that doesn't really seem like a "snowflake bullshit"

Am I the only one here who thinks there is enough hate towards us in this world and that we should at least keep our shit together within our own community?
This constant fighting is so tiring, why can't people just click away if they don't like am answer?

People easily ghost each other too, can't be that hard to just move on ...

To each their own. The reason why we each have brains. Wasn't for our brains, we humans would all be the same. It's all in our heads on what we enjoy, like, do, believe in and so..... The same with all the hate going on, it's all in everyone's heads. It is what they have been taught, learned, seen experienced and such in our lives. So many of them can't see that we are all humans, one human race, one human species, that our minds that separate us all apart in many different ways. Our jobs, our teachings, our religious beliefs, sexual desires and many other things... There is no black lives matter, no blue lives matter, no red lives matter, it should always be All Lives Matter since we are all humans, no matter what anyone thinks of it.

To each their own. The reason why we each have brains. Wasn't for our brains, we humans would all be the same. It's all in our heads on what we enjoy, like, do, believe in and so..... The same with all the hate going on, it's all in everyone's heads. It is what they have been taught, learned, seen experienced and such in our lives. So many of them can't see that we are all humans, one human race, one human species, that our minds that separate us all apart in many different ways. Our jobs, our teachings, our religious beliefs, sexual desires and many other things... There is no black lives matter, no blue lives matter, no red lives matter, it should always be All Lives Matter since we are all humans, no matter what anyone thinks of it.

Thank you. People are coming out and saying that All Lives Matter is racist, which is simply not correct.

The animals I've tongued from behind were all human and they all seemed to enjoy it plenty so I did too. I wouldn't say I fantasize about it but I do have a massive thing for servitude and servicing rectums with my mouth is one of the most subjugating gestures I can make.

Last edited:
Eh, I feel like part of the experience is going straight at it. The dirtiness of it is part of what gets me going, and what keeps me going even if I let my tongue explore a bit.
We all got our kinks i guess. I love enjoying horse ass. i dont love tasting horse shit though lol

Back