Rimming animals. Do you enjoy/fantasize about it?

Since my previous reply ive had the oppertunity to briefly rim another lab a couple of times and im hoping to get some alone time with his again soon 🤞. Sometimes hes seemed into it and opened crouched over as if so poop or layed on his back and raised his rear legs. But others he hasnt and has seemed either a little nervous or just decided that he wants to play instead. I think that i may need to work on my foreplay technicque as i may be rushing things a little too much trying to get me some action in our short periods before being caught. As i dont think that i could come up with any kind of slipped and fell excuse for why my heads under the dogs tail if caught. But so far he seems to not be a fan of his sheath/cock played with. But seems to accept either a finger or tougue up the ass after some butt/lower back scratching. Or general attention given to the base of the tail or between the balls and around the ass. He also seems to like his balls caressed gently.
My god though i love doing it. I could live in his asshole. I love the feel and the taste ive never cleaned anything before getting my tongue in there but its always been at least a few hours after hes pooped so far. Ive had a finger in there shorlty after a good hard poop though and my finger has still tasted good after that. Id kind of like to rim him when he needs to go when his butthole is all puckered up. Then take him for a poop and dive straight into his relaxed hole shortly afterwards. And if possible id even like to try cleaning up afterwards if he would let me penetrate him. But beggars cant be chosers and ill happily make do with servicing his lovely hole in anyway that he will let me in the brief oppertunities that i can get. Heres hoping that i can get some time alone with him shortly and that i can optimise my foreplay technique and get him to allow me to maximise my time with him 🙏

Back