Reviews for Elypse art Magic inflatable dildo?

Yes exactly. Damn it I need one. Lol I’ve always gone for the pretty colored Bad Dragon dildos once I finally caved and bought a dildo that I truly was wanting (with a knot lol). But I’ve denied myself the inflatable knot dildo because I felt like it was too realistic and “how embarrassing would it be if I died and my family saw it” or “what if my kid finds it” etc
At this point though I’m like I need it. 🤣
We have a small safe full of toys . The kids have been informed to throw it in the river when we die. 🤣

If you search allergic in the forums you’ll find my posts about it but over a decade ago I met up with an owner and did the deed plus some, and I ended up with widespread hives down my thighs and up my stomach and because I swallowed cum as well my throat closed enough to cause me to wheeze when I breathed. I never did anything like that again, however once after that an intact male licked my face and I got a rash there. Just the other day I met up with an owner on here and got some semen to test on my skin and while it didn’t have any reaction on my healthy skin, I did a prick test and when I applied it to broken skin it gave me a rash. Here’s the photos of that recent test rash. The photos were when it was at its worst probably 45 mins after application. It only stung when I applied it until it dried after that it didn’t really feel like anything, but it looked progressively worse. At first I thought it was better than it used to be until I checked and it had spread to look like this.
At least you're smart enough to try. Women have embarrassingly died because of the allergy.

the toy has been released like 15-18 years ago - please feel to use any search engine

If you email them they have 3 more models not listed
AUDI (Inflatable $230, Squirting-Inflatable $280)
KILO (Inflatable $242, Squirting-Inflatable $294)
JUDO (Inflatable $298, Squirting-Inflatable $349)
Shipping to US/Canada is free, International shipping outside US/Canada is $42

AUDI - a short and fat model, 4.5"" insertable length from tip to start of base testicles, 2"" diameter knot (uninflated), 1.5"" diameter shafts
JUDO - a long and thick model, 12"" Insertable length, 2.5"" diameter knot (uninflated), 14"" total length, 1.8"" diameter base shaft, 2"" diameter front shaft (See attached pic) At 10 pumps the Judo knot grows from 7.8 inches around to 10.5 inches around and the length grows by 1-2 inches.

KILO - a medium length very fat model (Please see attached pic with scale in inches)
(Length, Circumference around, Diameter in inches)
tip to knot L=3.5 C=5.5 D=1.8
knot (uninflated) L=2.5 C=8 D=2.54
base testicles to knot L=2.5 C=6 D=1.9
base testicles L=1.25 C=7.75 D=2.5
The length from the tip to the back of the knot is 6"""" so the insertable length is about 7"""" to fully insert the knot (tie).
At 10 pumps the knot grows from 8 inches around to 10.5 inches around and the length grows by 1-2 inches.
For reference a soda can is 8.25 inches around
I’m considering getting the Elypseart Magic inflatable canine dildo but I’d like to hear opinions on it if I can get some!
Or alternatives that might be better.

Here is the website link for anyone curious:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230319_013952_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230319_013952_Gallery.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 46
Pulsing? Can you make it pulse? And do you use air or water?
Yeah, it's just a matter of not pushing the air from the pump all the way through once it's full. I've only used air, water would need to be really hot to heat the silicone enough (it insulates) and I don't think it fits enough. Too much of a hassle if you ask me.

Yeah, it's just a matter of not pushing the air from the pump all the way through once it's full. I've only used air, water would need to be really hot to heat the silicone enough (it insulates) and I don't think it fits enough. Too much of a hassle if you ask me.
Hmm okay I’ll have to try that when I get one. If you look up elypse art inflatable dildo in the search there’s another thread that has some comments about using water in it. I guess it’s more solid feeling and weighty. Could be worth comparing. They said you needed a certain fill tube or something that seemed to be an add on.

Hmm okay I’ll have to try that when I get one. If you look up elypse art inflatable dildo in the search there’s another thread that has some comments about using water in it. I guess it’s more solid feeling and weighty. Could be worth comparing. They said you needed a certain fill tube or something that seemed to be an add on.
Maybe it's worth a try. I'll check it out!

I can’t really comment on the air over water in dildos, but I can tell you that something that is controlled with a fluid has a much more refined response than something using air. Much different compression rates.

You shouldn’t need hot water either. Room temperature air is the same as room temperature water. Also, silicones are not effected by temperature like most rubbers and plastics are, but I can see using warm water possibly adding to the more “life like” feel. (Just don’t burn yourself 😉)

Go for something that can handle water or air. Might keep you from getting another, unless your one of them who collects the things lol

I can’t really comment on the air over water in dildos, but I can tell you that something that is controlled with a fluid has a much more refined response than something using air. Much different compression rates.

You shouldn’t need hot water either. Room temperature air is the same as room temperature water. Also, silicones are not effected by temperature like most rubbers and plastics are, but I can see using warm water possibly adding to the more “life like” feel. (Just don’t burn yourself 😉)

Go for something that can handle water or air. Might keep you from getting another, unless your one of them who collects the things lol
I kind of do enjoy having a lot of sex toys but I also am not sure I want to buy more than one $200 one lol

I kind of do enjoy having a lot of sex toys but I also am not sure I want to buy more than one $200 one lol
I hear ya. One of my exes had quite the collection lmfao! They were nothing like the toys they have for you girls now. I can’t say I personally want to use them on myself, but like god damn some of them are pretty neat and creative.

Well I tried it and didn't really make a change to me, felt a little bit more weighty. I'm sticking with air.

I’m considering getting the Elypseart Magic inflatable canine dildo but I’d like to hear opinions on it if I can get some!
Or alternatives that might be better.

Here is the website link for anyone curious:
I have one of those and yes, it is very nice. also would recomend bad dragon for toys.

Back